It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl to receive NT$3 million payout for adverse COVID vaccine reaction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
I admire your attempts to call myocarditis a 'mild' symptom. I thought that mild symptoms are headache, a bit of nausea, maybe some pain in the arm, etc.

I'm not calling myocarditis a mild symptom.

It seems, from this post, that the problem is that in your rush to fight the good fight, you are unable to separate conditions from the vax.

The things you listed can exist as symptoms of things besides the vax. They can also be mild or serious.

Myocarditis, from whatever cause, can be insignificant, mild, sever or deadly. Which is why it would be as wrong for me to say it is a "mild" symptom as it is for you to say it is always "serious".

Myocarditis is a serious adverse reaction which could be caused by the vaccines. It is not comparable to the other very common symptoms such sore arm, headaches, nausea, flu like symptoms, etc.

I am not unable to separate conditions and diseases front the vax as you said. Here we discuss myocarditis post vaccination and the fact there the girl in this story received compensation as a result of myocarditis post vaccination.
edit on 16-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
And the article you posted showed that someone reviewed the claims submitted and, having available more info than you have about them, decided that over half of them lacked merit and all but 1 deserved an award of more than $16k USD.

So, while that one case may have been a serious case of myocarditis, it doesn't back your blanket claim that every instance of myocarditis is serious because it simply isn't the case every time.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

And the article you posted showed that someone reviewed the claims submitted and, having available more info than you have about them, decided that over half of them lacked merit and all but 1 deserved an award of more than $16k USD.

So, while that one case may have been a serious case of myocarditis, it doesn't back your blanket claim that every instance of myocarditis is serious because it simply isn't the case every time.

Myocarditis is serious adverse reaction from the vaccines. It isn't anywhere near the very common symptoms one could have such a sore arm or headache and nausea.

Nobody said that myocarditis leads always to serious complications such as heart failure or even death. But nevertheless it is a serious adverse reaction. And how could it be any different. Inflammation of the heart is serious by the nature of the problem.

Again, we don't need vaccine apologetics and defending of Pfizer.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Myocarditis is serious adverse reaction from the vaccines.

What part of, "it can be, but it isn't always serious" are you not understanding?

Inflammation of the heart is serious by the nature of the problem.

If it is temporary and subsides without intervention and not leaving any damage then no, in many cases it isn't serious by nature. That is the part that you seem to be having trouble with.

Also, the fact that you can't say how serious it might be in any particular case makes your blanket statement about it always being serious plain old fear mongering.
edit on 16-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Myocarditis is serious adverse reaction from the vaccines.

What part of, "it can be, but it isn't always serious" are you not understanding?

Inflammation of the heart is serious by the nature of the problem.

If it is temporary and subsides without intervention and not leaving any damage then no, in many cases it isn't serious by nature. That is the part that you seem to be having trouble with.

Also, the fact that you can't say how serious it might be in any particular case makes your blanket statement about it always being serious plain old fear mongering.

Don't get upset please.

Repeating: Myocarditis is a serious adverse reaction from the vaccines. It isn't anywhere near the very common symptoms one could have such a sore arm or headache and nausea.

No it is not a usual condition and it is regarded as a serious adverse reaction.

I don't think I have trouble understanding what myocarditis is. It could be temporary but still a serious adverse reaction.

No scaremongering exists from my side.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Don't get upset please.

I never do.

No it is not a usual condition and it is regarded as a serious adverse reaction.

Nobody said it was a usual condition. I said that even when it happens it doesn't automatically mean it is serious or that it causes serious harm.

You might not identify it as fear mongering, why would you, you think you are just spreading truth, but some of the tactics are clearly based on spreading fear.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Don't get upset please.

I never do.

Nobody said it was a usual condition. I said that even when it happens it doesn't automatically mean it is serious or that it causes serious harm.

You might not identify it as fear mongering, why would you, you think you are just spreading truth, but some of the tactics are clearly based on spreading fear.

I never said that all cases of myocarditis lead to heart failure or sudden death. But myocarditis is a serious adverse reaction if it is related to a given vaccine or other medications.

I never said I am spreading the truth either or that I am an arbiter of truth. You may want to think again' what scaremongering is and from which source has emenated the last 3 years.

The topic of the thread is about a young girl who has received compensation as she was affected by myocarditis after vaccination.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I never said that all cases of myocarditis lead to heart failure or sudden death.

I never said you did...

But myocarditis is a serious adverse reaction if it is related to a given vaccine or other medications.

...this is what I called out. Myocarditis is not a serious adverse reaction if it is in fact a mild case, regardless of cause.

I never said I am spreading the truth either or that I am an arbiter of truth.

When you say "your side", I take that to mean others beside you and some of them, even some here on ATS do think of themselves that way.

You may want to think again' what scaremongering is and from which source has emenated the last 3 years.

I don't have to think again, I clearly see both sides fear mongering.

The topic of the thread is about a young girl who has received compensation as she was affected by myocarditis after vaccination.

And the source also mentions 69 other claims of which 13 others were awarded substantially less and 56 that were thrown out.

Looking at all the data and not just cherry picking the one case of the girl, it would seem that your claim that myocarditis is a naturally serious condition isn't supported by the source you used in the OP.

Despite this fact you continue to repeat yourself as if saying it over and over is going to make it true.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I never said that all cases of myocarditis lead to heart failure or sudden death.

I never said you did...

But myocarditis is a serious adverse reaction if it is related to a given vaccine or other medications.

...this is what I called out. Myocarditis is not a serious adverse reaction if it is in fact a mild case, regardless of cause.

I never said I am spreading the truth either or that I am an arbiter of truth.

When you say "your side", I take that to mean others beside you and some of them, even some here on ATS do think of themselves that way.

You may want to think again' what scaremongering is and from which source has emenated the last 3 years.

I don't have to think again, I clearly see both sides fear mongering.

And the source also mentions 69 other claims of which 13 others were awarded substantially less and 56 that were thrown out.

Looking at all the data and not just cherry picking the one case of the girl, it would seem that your claim that myocarditis is a naturally serious condition isn't supported by the source you used in the OP.

Despite this fact you continue to repeat yourself as if saying it over and over is going to make it true.

Nope. Myocarditis is still a serious adverse reaction when it is associated to vaccines. It doesn't have to cause heart failure or sudden death.

I am not claiming that myocarditis is a serious condition. The condition is indeed serious as one would expect when there is inflammation of the heart. Only vaccine apologists find it not that serious and are trying to downplay it. In the end we will be told we have nothing to be afraid it was just a mild heart attack and a mild stroke.

I believe you see how absurd these arguments are.

In addition there were 70 recently filed reports which were examined on August 11 2022. Certainly not the only reports (by recent ones). 14 were found valid the rest were dismissed. But that doesn't mean the ones dismissed had no merits. Just because they didn't meet a threshold for compensation doesn't imply that there were no side effects from these products.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And, you repeat it once more. I guess that is your "firm" opinion.

Guess there really is nothing more to say.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

And, you repeat it once more. I guess that is your "firm" opinion.

Guess there really is nothing more to say.

No worries.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join