It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl to receive NT$3 million payout for adverse COVID vaccine reaction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: jerryznv

Yeah it is deep reading, but you can look up each condition and understand better what they are talking about. A good way to sum it up is: It's all bad, and should have been stopped before it ever got going.

Agreed...it is some deep reading and to understand it all I would be looking up conditions until Christ comes!

You are right in that this should have been stopped (or better yet...never have been started) long before it got to the point where the only way to understand these side effects is to have a PhD so you can read through this crap!

I don't necessarily know if a PhD would do it...you'd have to have some knowledge of microbiology, physics, hematology, aetiology, angiology, etc...all of the ologies I suppose!

That's just overwhelming for the common folks getting jabbed because they're told it's a good thing!

Anyway...carry on!

They campaign of vaccination was based heavily on deception, half-truths, and massive exaggerations. Coupled this with the fear & terror propagated in the MSM and you get a compliant bit terrorised population.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

They campaign of vaccination was based heavily on deception, half-truths, and massive exaggerations. Coupled this with the fear & terror propagated in the MSM and you get a compliant bit terrorised population.

Right...like I stated in the other thread...it was effective though!

I remember people taking time off of work to go to their "vax appointments" and I remember thinking...what a bunch of stupid sheep!

I still think the same thing...what a bunch of stupid sheep!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Right...like I stated in the other thread...it was effective though!

I remember people taking time off of work to go to their "vax appointments" and I remember thinking...what a bunch of stupid sheep!

I still think the same thing...what a bunch of stupid sheep!

But this is precisely how deception and propaganda works. It was a very well organised and executed plan by the book as we say.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

But this is precisely how deception and propaganda works. It was a very well organised and executed plan by the book as we say.

I don't know who the "we" are that you're referring to but yes..."It was a very well organized and executed plan..."!

"Executed and organized" kind of sounds past tense though...I don't believe it's over and thus still happening!
edit on 11-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I don't know who the "we" are that you're referring to but yes..."It was a very well organized and executed plan..."!

"Executed and organized" kind of sounds past tense though...I don't believe it's over and thus still happening!

Just an expression I use.
But yes, these tactics are well known and are based on deception, scaremongering, fear and terror through the MSM. Given that a large number of the population are not scientifically educated or not even educated at a basis level it's then easy to succumb to the pressures and fears created by the system.
edit on 11-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

these tactics are well known and are based on deception, scaremongering, fear and terror through the MSM. Given that a large number of the population are not scientifically educated or not even educated at a basis level it's then easy to succumb to the pressures and fears created by the system.

Of course they are well known...they are tried, tested, and true and have been working for many decades!

Counting on and keeping the mass majority uneducated, and unaware is part of the plan...it's all in the playbook!

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

these tactics are well known and are based on deception, scaremongering, fear and terror through the MSM. Given that a large number of the population are not scientifically educated or not even educated at a basis level it's then easy to succumb to the pressures and fears created by the system.

Of course they are well known...they are tried, tested, and true and have been working for many decades!

Counting on and keeping the mass majority uneducated, and unaware is part of the plan...it's all in the playbook!

But when you have a look in terms of the boosters uptakes you will see that even those who blindly trusted the establishment are no longer doing so and are fed up with this paranoic campaign. Especially the young and healthy people.

The tactics of propaganda and mass deception as well as fear & terror can have very good results. There is no doubt about it. But they cannot go forever as there is a risk of mass uprising. The longer you go the more likely is to create opposition, dissent, and awareness. Which is what has happened in the last 3 years.
edit on 12-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: daskakik

Speaking the truth is not fear mongering...

Constant scrolling covid death toll is fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that someone can be walking around feeling great and infecting others is fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that hospitals were constantly overrun is fear mongering.
Telling people to expect a dark winter of death is fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that Covid could live on surfaces for 72 hours is fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that covid could hang in the air for minutes like a hang glider was fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that covid could live on the soles of your shoes was fear mongering.
Falsely instructing people to wash their #ing groceries was fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that if you don't get vaccinated you will be infected is fear mongering.

Sending people home from the ER and telling them to come back when their lips turn blue was nothing but inducing and amplifying fear in those who got to watch their family members suffocate sitting in their recliner.

Inserting infected individuals into nursing homes and LTCFs was inducing and amplifying fear.

Mandating those stupid masks was inducing and amplifying not only fear, but distrust of everyone, including friends and family.

Threatening people's jobs, businesses, and livelihoods if they wouldn't get vaxxed was inducing and amplifying fear.

There was lots of fear mongering, and still is, but it isn't coming from those who are simply pointing out that the alleged answer to all that # I typed above is injuring and killing people.

Absolutely! And I agree very strongly with you. Since when speaking truth is scaremongering?!

The scaremongering came from the establishment and we have all witnessed the very absurd and irrational campaign of fear and terror that was propagated via the complicit MSM.

Everyone who has been injured by these products must receive a compensation imo.
edit on 13-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
For such serious conditions like myocarditis $97,087 may not be enough. At least 2-3 times they amount given that myocarditis is a serious condition and regardless of the attempts by the vaccine apologists to downplay myocarditis as a 'mild' symptom.

And there should be criminal investigations against Pfizer.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Actually, myocarditis can be a very serious condition but not all cases of myocarditis are serious conditions.

Nobody here can say if the dollar amount granted to this girl is enough or not but you must be really bummed out about the people who only got $162 USD.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Actually, myocarditis can be a very serious condition but not all cases of myocarditis are serious conditions.

Nobody here can say if the dollar amount granted to this girl is enough or not but you must be really bummed out about the people who only got $162 USD.

Not enough money given when such serious conditions are caused by vaccines. There needs to be more and the claimant should be able to sue the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
That doesn't change the fact that myocarditis isn't always serious and you have no way of knowing if enough money was or wasn't given.

You are pulling stuff out of thin air and virtue signaling, which goes hand in hand with fear mongering, like the examples of the pandemic measures you called out on the previous page.

Both sides are guilty.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Any myocarditis bad enough to be taken serious by the current medical establishment and linked to these shots is going to make major changes to a persons life. They are turning many with neurological symptoms as merely psychological. This isn't a caring medical system any more. $162 is a slap in the face if her future has been damaged. Older people will have lost work time and suffered all the financial consequences of that. Not everyone has jobs that give time off for ill health with benefits. Most people working low wage, part time, self employed are locked out of these benefits and may be hooped by a system that considers myocarditis mild. Sure they might fully recover but at the bottom end of society it can mean loss of homes, food, stability for children.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

That doesn't change the fact that myocarditis isn't always serious and you have no way of knowing if enough money was or wasn't given.

You are pulling stuff out of thin air and virtue signaling, which goes hand in hand with fear mongering, like the examples of the pandemic measures you called out on the previous page.

Both sides are guilty.

Both sides are being played by the upper levels but I don't recall society being absolutely distorted and lied to by covid denying and vaccine naysayers. They just wanted to be left alone but the blind followers of $cience fell for the propaganda and outright abused those who said no to it, even those who wanted to wait and see.

I do think it's possible that some examples of damage done by the pandemic measures were over amplified by those who simply were trying to warn others but only when taken as a whole. Broken down, there are confirmed people vaccine injured, there are vaccine lots that seem to be worse than others as well as regional areas that got more than their fair share of the bad shots. There are direct financial connections between those directing the whole pandemic and collusion at the top levels.

It may seem like the other side's version of virtue signaling to you but how do people warn a population in times of extreme censorship and propaganda? I think the only way is to express it is to expose the extreme cases. It's far from isolated examples. Take the cases of doctors dying in Toronto, rule out a few that might have been ill longer, a little older and the number is still high. Does the fact it didn't happen in Vancouver negate the seriousness of the cases in Toronto? Should everyone in Vancouver call bs on the Toronto doctor deaths and call those concerned citizens any number of insults.

Personally, I'd rather live in a society that takes these claims seriously and does some actual research on it, not spend millions on "fact checkers" to get the claims to go away.

Yeah, off topic a bit.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Any myocarditis bad enough to be taken serious by the current medical establishment and linked to these shots is going to make major changes to a persons life.

The post I replied to said they were "all" serious not just the ones that fit this description.

I don't recall society being absolutely distorted and lied to by covid denying and vaccine naysayers.

Just because one side had the power to cause a greater impact on society doesn't mean that they are not both fear mongering, which is all I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

a reply to: igloo

Any myocarditis bad enough to be taken serious by the current medical establishment and linked to these shots is going to make major changes to a persons life.

The post I replied to said they were "all" serious not just the ones that fit this description.

I don't recall society being absolutely distorted and lied to by covid denying and vaccine naysayers.

Just because one side had the power to cause a greater impact on society doesn't mean that they are not both fear mongering, which is all I'm saying.

Myocarditis is always a serious condition despite the attempts by vaccine apologists to downplay the issue. Myocarditis is the inflammation of the myocardium, which is rather a serious issue regardless of the symptoms.

In one of my other threads,very recent one, it was found that the risk of myocarditis post vaccination was greater for boys 12-17 than hospitalised with Covid.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
No, it isn't and it has nothing to do with apologetics about the vaccines. Other things can cause it and it can be serious or it can be mild and transitory.

I saw that thread and the paper was really comparing apples to oranges but an interesting thing is that they mentioned troponin. That is a test done because the patient isn't showing clinically significant symptoms but might have tested positive for some viral infection. In other words it can happen to a person dozens of times throughout what would be considered a normal healthy lifetime yet here you are saying it is always serious.

That goes beyond just bringing up the unanswered questions about the covid vaccines. That is straight up fear mongering.

edit on 16-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

No, it isn't and it has nothing to do with apologetics about the vaccines. Other things can cause it and it can be serious or it can be mild and transitory.

I saw that thread and the paper was really comparing apples to oranges but an interesting thing is that they mentioned troponin. That is a test done because the patient isn't showing clinically significant symptoms but might have tested positive for some viral infection. In other words it can happen to a person dozens of times throughout what would be considered a normal healthy lifetime yet here you are saying it is always serious.

That goes beyond just bringing up the unanswered questions about the covid vaccines. That is straight up fear mongering.

It is a serious condition regardless of the attempts by the vaccine apologists and denialists of reality to downplay it. Inflammation of the heart is always something serious.

Here we are dealing with inflammation of the heart post vaccination. I don't think anyone would like or would like to risk getting his/her heart functions compromised in favour of a very questionable vaccine especially when most people i.e healthy and especially young and healthy have miniscule risks from Covid. And it is obviously not just myocarditis which is one of the serious adverse reactions. There are several other.

There is no scaremongering. The real scaremongering came from the establishment so to cajole as many as possible to get vaccinated with these potentially dangerous products.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I admire your attempts to call myocarditis a 'mild' symptom. I thought that mild symptoms are headache, a bit of nausea, maybe some pain in the arm, etc.

The vaccine apologetics have gone mad the last few weeks. In the end we well be told that there is no nothing to worry it was just a stroke or a heart attack...

edit on 16-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
I admire your attempts to call myocarditis a 'mild' symptom. I thought that mild symptoms are headache, a bit of nausea, maybe some pain in the arm, etc.

I'm not calling myocarditis a mild symptom.

It seems, from this post, that the problem is that in your rush to fight the good fight, you are unable to separate conditions from the vax.

The things you listed can exist as symptoms of things besides the vax. They can also be mild or serious.

Myocarditis, from whatever cause, can be insignificant, mild, sever or deadly. Which is why it would be as wrong for me to say it is a "mild" symptom as it is for you to say it is always "serious".

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join