It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl to receive NT$3 million payout for adverse COVID vaccine reaction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
...This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

There you go, that is fear mongering.

The fear mongering and the climate of paranoia and hysteria did exist and were emenating from the establishment in the past 3 years where a relatively mild disease...

And now you are doing it from the other side.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Speaking the truth is not fear mongering...

Constant scrolling covid death toll is fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that someone can be walking around feeling great and infecting others is fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that hospitals were constantly overrun is fear mongering.
Telling people to expect a dark winter of death is fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that Covid could live on surfaces for 72 hours is fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that covid could hang in the air for minutes like a hang glider was fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that covid could live on the soles of your shoes was fear mongering.
Falsely instructing people to wash their #ing groceries was fear mongering.
Falsely claiming that if you don't get vaccinated you will be infected is fear mongering.

Sending people home from the ER and telling them to come back when their lips turn blue was nothing but inducing and amplifying fear in those who got to watch their family members suffocate sitting in their recliner.

Inserting infected individuals into nursing homes and LTCFs was inducing and amplifying fear.

Mandating those stupid masks was inducing and amplifying not only fear, but distrust of everyone, including friends and family.

Threatening people's jobs, businesses, and livelihoods if they wouldn't get vaxxed was inducing and amplifying fear.

There was lots of fear mongering, and still is, but it isn't coming from those who are simply pointing out that the alleged answer to all that # I typed above is injuring and killing people.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction
When you are not on either side you can see examples of fear mongering coming from both of them.

If you have not seen the theories about bad batches, sudden death, calamari clots, nano/graphene in the jabs and claims of genocide and depopulation then you have not been paying attention or are turning a blind eye.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I don't know by what mechanisms, or biologically all the weird and horrible crap this vaxxine is doing to people's bodies, I just know it shouldn't have been allowed.

Historically, drugs and treatments have been pulled for as few as five deaths, and in the united States we have 20k or thereabouts reported deaths, and a million injuries, and it's still being pushed. We know it doesn't guard against infection, or transmission, but it's still being pushed. We know that more deaths than all other vaccines in history can be attributed to it, and it's still being pushed.

Answer these questions for me: We know it kills people, we know it injures people, and we know it doesn't protect against #, why is it still being pushed,? Why are you still on board?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm guessing that not even big money can save her. There is no unvaxx cure at any price.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
I don't know by what mechanisms, or biologically all the weird and horrible crap this vaxxine is doing to people's bodies, I just know it shouldn't have been allowed.

There you go. You actually don't really know if any "weird and horrible crap" is actually happening, especially on a large scale, but you assume and share that it is. That is fear mongering.

Answer these questions for me: We know it kills people, we know it injures people, and we know it doesn't protect against #, why is it still being pushed,?

Money.

Why are you still on board?

I'm just saying that, just like the virus, they aren't as bad as some people are trying to make it out to be.

I'm not sure what on-board means. They are there, just like the flu shot, which I have heard causes dozens of deaths each year. If someone decides to take one, the other or both is up to them.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Fair enough...

One correction, I said I didn't know ALL the mechanisms.

I know that the carrier mechanism for whatever is in it allows it to permeate nearly every type of tissue in the human body, which is NOT how it was advertised. This has resulted in Myocarditis, pericarditis, spontaneous aortic dissection, DVTs and various other blood clots, brain injury, neuropathy and other nervous system disorders, etc. Instead of me typing all of this out, let me just cut a small section of the releases of Pfizer's own internal trial data that they wanted to hide for 75 years.

This is PART of the terrible # that they listed as observed side effects, the A's, and part of the B's.

APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5’nucleotidase increased;Acoustic
neuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epileptic
aphasia;Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;Acute
encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures;Acute febrile neutrophilic
dermatosis;Acute flaccid myelitis;Acute haemorrhagic leukoencephalitis;Acute
haemorrhagic oedema of infancy;Acute kidney injury;Acute macular outer retinopathy;Acute
motor axonal neuropathy;Acute motor-sensory axonal neuropathy;Acute myocardial
infarction;Acute respiratory distress syndrome;Acute respiratory failure;Addison’s
disease;Administration site thrombosis;Administration site vasculitis;Adrenal
thrombosis;Adverse event following immunisation;Ageusia;Agranulocytosis;Air
embolism;Alanine aminotransferase abnormal;Alanine aminotransferase increased;Alcoholic
seizure;Allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis;Allergic oedema;Alloimmune
hepatitis;Alopecia areata;Alpers disease;Alveolar proteinosis;Ammonia abnormal;Ammonia
increased;Amniotic cavity infection;Amygdalohippocampectomy;Amyloid
arthropathy;Amyloidosis;Amyloidosis senile;Anaphylactic reaction;Anaphylactic
shock;Anaphylactic transfusion reaction;Anaphylactoid reaction;Anaphylactoid
shock;Anaphylactoid syndrome of pregnancy;Angioedema;Angiopathic
neuropathy;Ankylosing spondylitis;Anosmia;Antiacetylcholine receptor antibody
positive;Anti-actin antibody positive;Anti-aquaporin-4 antibody positive;Anti-basal ganglia
antibody positive;Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody positive;Anti-epithelial antibody
positive;Anti-erythrocyte antibody positive;Anti-exosome complex antibody positive;AntiGAD antibody negative;Anti-GAD antibody positive;Anti-ganglioside antibody
positive;Antigliadin antibody positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody
positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane disease;Anti-glycyl-tRNA synthetase antibody
positive;Anti-HLA antibody test positive;Anti-IA2 antibody positive;Anti-insulin antibody
increased;Anti-insulin antibody positive;Anti-insulin receptor antibody increased;Antiinsulin receptor antibody positive;Anti-interferon antibody negative;Anti-interferon antibody
positive;Anti-islet cell antibody positive;Antimitochondrial antibody positive;Anti-muscle
specific kinase antibody positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein antibodies
positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein associated polyneuropathy;Antimyocardial
antibody positive;Anti-neuronal antibody positive;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody
increased;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive;Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic
antibody positive vasculitis;Anti-NMDA antibody positive;Antinuclear antibody
increased;Antinuclear antibody positive;Antiphospholipid antibodies
positive;Antiphospholipid syndrome;Anti-platelet antibody positive;Anti-prothrombin
antibody positive;Antiribosomal P antibody positive;Anti-RNA polymerase III antibody
positive;Anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody test positive;Anti-sperm antibody
positive;Anti-SRP antibody positive;Antisynthetase syndrome;Anti-thyroid antibody
positive;Anti-transglutaminase antibody increased;Anti-VGCC antibody positive;AntiVGKC antibody positive;Anti-vimentin antibody positive;Antiviral prophylaxis;Antiviral
treatment;Anti-zinc transporter 8 antibody positive;Aortic embolus;Aortic
thrombosis;Aortitis;Aplasia pure red cell;Aplastic anaemia;Application site
thrombosis;Application site vasculitis;Arrhythmia;Arterial bypass occlusion;Arterial bypass
thrombosis;Arterial thrombosis;Arteriovenous fistula thrombosis;Arteriovenous graft site
stenosis;Arteriovenous graft thrombosis;Arteritis;Arteritis coronary;Arthralgia;Arthritis;Arthritis enteropathic;Ascites;Aseptic cavernous sinus
thrombosis;Aspartate aminotransferase abnormal;Aspartate aminotransferase
increased;Aspartate-glutamate-transporter deficiency;AST to platelet ratio index
increased;AST/ALT ratio abnormal;Asthma;Asymptomatic COVID19;Ataxia;Atheroembolism;Atonic seizures;Atrial thrombosis;Atrophic thyroiditis;Atypical
benign partial epilepsy;Atypical pneumonia;Aura;Autoantibody positive;Autoimmune
anaemia;Autoimmune aplastic anaemia;Autoimmune arthritis;Autoimmune blistering
disease;Autoimmune cholangitis;Autoimmune colitis;Autoimmune demyelinating
disease;Autoimmune dermatitis;Autoimmune disorder;Autoimmune
encephalopathy;Autoimmune endocrine disorder;Autoimmune enteropathy;Autoimmune eye
disorder;Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia;Autoimmune heparin-induced
thrombocytopenia;Autoimmune hepatitis;Autoimmune hyperlipidaemia;Autoimmune
hypothyroidism;Autoimmune inner ear disease;Autoimmune lung disease;Autoimmune
lymphoproliferative syndrome;Autoimmune myocarditis;Autoimmune myositis;Autoimmune
nephritis;Autoimmune neuropathy;Autoimmune neutropenia;Autoimmune
pancreatitis;Autoimmune pancytopenia;Autoimmune pericarditis;Autoimmune
retinopathy;Autoimmune thyroid disorder;Autoimmune thyroiditis;Autoimmune
uveitis;Autoinflammation with infantile enterocolitis;Autoinflammatory disease;Automatism
epileptic;Autonomic nervous system imbalance;Autonomic seizure;Axial
spondyloarthritis;Axillary vein thrombosis;Axonal and demyelinating
polyneuropathy;Axonal neuropathy;Bacterascites;Baltic myoclonic epilepsy;Band
sensation;Basedow’s disease;Basilar artery thrombosis;Basophilopenia;B-cell
aplasia;Behcet’s syndrome;Benign ethnic neutropenia;Benign familial neonatal
convulsions;Benign familial pemphigus;Benign rolandic epilepsy;Beta-2 glycoprotein
antibody positive;Bickerstaff’s encephalitis;Bile output abnormal;Bile output
decreased;Biliary ascites;Bilirubin conjugated abnormal;Bilirubin conjugated
increased;Bilirubin urine present;Biopsy liver abnormal;Biotinidase deficiency;Birdshot
chorioretinopathy;Blood alkaline phosphatase abnormal;Blood alkaline phosphatase
increased;Blood bilirubin abnormal;Blood bilirubin increased;Blood bilirubin unconjugated
increased;Blood cholinesterase abnormal;Blood cholinesterase decreased;Blood pressure
decreased;Blood pressure diastolic decreased;Blood pressure systolic decreased;Blue toe
syndrome;Brachiocephalic vein thrombosis;Brain stem embolism;Brain stem

But by all means, lets continue to give them the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That is a list of the things they were looking out for, not what was caused.

Actually a good example of what I mean by fear mongering.

edit on 10-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Wrong...

the document is called "Post Marketing Experience" volume 1.

Observed adverse reactions.

Go read it yourself.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Lots of tables and graphs showing that these events happened in their trials. IF they were just "on the lookout" for these things, why would they want to hide it for 75 years?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Wrong...

Observed adverse reactions.

Go read it yourself.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Lots of tables and graphs showing that these events happened in their trials. IF they were just "on the lookout" for these things, why would they want to hide it for 75 years?

Goodness...I need at least a PhD to read that...

At the very least be participating in doctoral research...

Good link and plenty of information...just way over my head!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Wrong...

Actually it is an appendix of that document and if you read 3.1.3 it says:

3.1.3. Review of Adverse Events of Special Interest (AESIs)
Please refer to Appendix 1 for the list of the company’s AESIs for BNT162b2.

The company’s AESI list takes into consideration the lists of AESIs from the following expert groups and regulatory authorities: Brighton Collaboration (SPEAC), ACCESS protocol, US CDC (preliminary list of AESI for VAERS surveillance), MHRA (unpublished guideline).

It is a list of things they were looking out for, made up from lists made up by other groups.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yes...

observed events reported from various groups.

Here is verbiage from one panel of one chart. These events pertain to Cerebral bleeds.

Number of relevant events: 300, all serious;
• Most frequently reported relevant PTs (>1 occurrence) included:
o PTs indicative of Ischaemic stroke: Cerebrovascular
accident (160), Ischaemic stroke (41), Cerebral infarction
(15), Cerebral ischaemia, Cerebral thrombosis, Cerebral
venous sinus thrombosis, Ischaemic cerebral infarction
and Lacunal infarction (3 each) Basal ganglia stroke,
Cerebellar infarction and Thrombotic stroke (2 each);
o PTs indicative of Haemorrhagic stroke: Cerebral
haemorrhage (26), Haemorrhagic stroke (11),
Haemorrhage intracranical and Subarachnoid
haemorrhage (5 each), Cerebral haematoma (4), Basal
ganglia haemorrhage and Cerebellar haemorrhage (2
edit on 10-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Yeah it is deep reading, but you can look up each condition and understand better what they are talking about. A good way to sum it up is: It's all bad, and should have been stopped before it ever got going.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

a reply to: jerryznv

Yeah it is deep reading, but you can look up each condition and understand better what they are talking about. A good way to sum it up is: It's all bad, and should have been stopped before it ever got going.

Agreed...it is some deep reading and to understand it all I would be looking up conditions until Christ comes!

You are right in that this should have been stopped (or better yet...never have been started) long before it got to the point where the only way to understand these side effects is to have a PhD so you can read through this crap!

I don't necessarily know if a PhD would do it...you'd have to have some knowledge of microbiology, physics, hematology, aetiology, angiology, etc...all of the ologies I suppose!

That's just overwhelming for the common folks getting jabbed because they're told it's a good thing!

Anyway...carry on!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
But that wasn't the list you partially posted originally.

I get it, that list is huge and scary and that is why it works for fear mongering but that includes over a thousand things that aren't in the data in this post because that huge list isn't a list of side effects caused by the jabs, it is a list of side effects they were looking out for.

edit on 10-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The fear mongering and the climate of paranoia and hysteria did exist and were emenating from the establishment in the past 3 years where a relatively mild disease...

Fear mongering?

Not really. Not from my side.

The fear mongering and propaganda emenated from the establishment in the past 3 years. I think most of us would agree on this. Paranoia and hysteria propagated by the MSM for a disease that doesn't affect the vast majority of us.
edit on 11-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Fear mongering?

You might not see it but it is there.

Yes, there was fear mongering from one side and the bodies never piled up. Now there is this reverse swing in the pendulum, and you might think you are not part of it but you do sound like it, saying there was going to be piles of bodies piled up from the vaccines. So far that doesn't seem to be happening either.

edit on 11-12-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Those of us who deal with this kind of thing regularly will tell you that many of the things that are being reported on forums like this literally have no biological mechanism by which they can happen. Some of what is being reported goes against all known principles of biology, some violate the laws of physics. Others are implausible because of time factors, or can be more easily attributed to other factors which were predicted right at the beginning of the pandemic (For example young children getting sick because they were kept away from other children for so long and never build up natural resistance to common things).

Some of the favorites are people confusing bacteria and virus, people implying that virus can actively mutate in response to environmental stimulus in a way that's never been observed, and people not understanding the limitations of mRNA as a medium.

The main takeaway from all of this is that most of the weird and wild stuff that's being reported aren't true, or that there are other more likely causes than the vax because they were observed before the vax existed.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Fear mongering?

The fear mongering and propaganda emenated from the establishment in the past 3 years. I think most of us would agree on this. Paranoia and hysteria propagated by the MSM for a disease that doesn't affect the vast majority of us.

Yes, but the only conspiracy here is the conspiracy by the MSM to make money by attracting viewers or clicks.

They bump up the fear factor because it sells well.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Fear mongering?

Yes, but the only conspiracy here is the conspiracy by the MSM to make money by attracting viewers or clicks.

They bump up the fear factor because it sells well.

They always exaggerate matters and they even twist reality and truth. Although they were not alone on this case. They were in close partnership with the State to propagate fear & terror, hysteria & paranoia, so to capitalise on the campaign in order to curtail the freedoms & liberties of ordinary people and push these products for public consumption.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join