It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon no longer aligns with current calender - Earth is speeding up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
one by one they all cycled together being in the same house. look into it…

a reply to: ArMaP

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

We have been schooled that the earth is round which is incorrect. It is more egg shaped due to rotation speed. BUT the moon no longer aligns with the calender. A significanrt sign in the heavens.... reminds me of a bible verse:

Aside from oversimplification to get the point across, most classes I had since middle school taught that the earth was an ellipsoid, rather than a sphere. Of course, this changed based on the nature of the class and humanity professors in college may have references the earth as a sphere. Even in physics classes, it was acknowledged that the earth was not a sphere but we assumed it was for simplicity of calculations. Referencing the Earth as a sphere does not hurt the average person and even scientists do so at times. There's no foul with this.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

No need to look at it again.

At one time there were three women living in this home, and they didn't cycle together.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

And it sure isn't egg shaped, at least not chicken egg shaped, as the curvature is the same near the north and south poles.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ok then, I get it now. sigh….

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
one by one they all cycled together being in the same house. look into it…

Big fat urban myth, stop perpetuating it. It's genetics, not the #ing moon.

I think i know a thing or two here, being a natural tits & twat owner raising two more. None of us are "synced up", we vary & seldom overlap (makes keeping hygiene products in stock in the bathroom 24/7 more important) None of the girls I grew up with ever synced up with their moms & sisters, either.

Again, BS pervasive MYTH on the moon & menses crap.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
yes ma’am!

a reply to: Nyiah

LOL I got told….

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

I agree , you totally did...

Natural Tits and Twat Owner made me laugh, a bit too much,but maybe that is the New Definition of a Real Woman now..

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One word with your post

WRONG

a reply to: TheGhoul

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I think i know a thing or two here, being a natural tits & twat owner raising two more

*puts on British accent *

How do you do?

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sea turtles may disagree however….

Yeah Yeah….I know.

Gonna sit over there now>>>>>>>>>🤐

a reply to: Riouz5

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I 100% agree. I've noticed the same and although I've moved a bit since 2011, I still notice patterns with the sun, moon and stars, no matter where I am at. I love to watch the sky, and I've visually noticed changes over the years.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The simple answer is that the Gregorian calendar is a solar based calendar. The moon's orbit only being 27.3 days means the days the full moon happens on drifts a couple days per month.

The Jewish calendar being a moon based calendar does a leap month every few years to keep the calendar months in their proper seasons of the year. And once in a great while there will be 2 leap months in a year if the drift is pronounced enough.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What kind of changes are you seeing in animals? Please share.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

This has been going on for some time... Has anyone else noticed this

Refuting Phantom Time

Phantom Time hypothesis

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Even if true this has nothing to do with the moon cycles.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ignorance must be blissful

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
there is a theory that suggests a thousand year discrepancy, noted as the dark ages, that altered the calendar quite recently.

a reply to: TheGhoul

edit on 27-11-2022 by Dalamax because: Rephrase

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah, I missed that in the comment. Imagine the mechanics of a spinning egg.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Realistically there's only cycles and our ability to interpret them, everything else worked out as terrible ideas that didn't really click.

Lot's of cultures figured out the Sun cycle and made it into a calendar, all of those calenders are the same on the account that the solstices and equinoxes are the same (relative to position) it even seems many had ideas about 1/3 extra but I'm not 100%

The moon has a very similar calendar and the overall tracking of it was probably done independently by a few cultures too. One of them that I've heard about is the Chaco Culture, seems the whole site at Chaco canyon is based on astronomy and there's evidence they tracked the moon. Here's a link about what inspired that site link there's also a good documentary out there about it too, I can try find it.

Other cultures in written history tracked the moon too, we have zodiacs... Consider them a stellar calendar.

Sun and moon worship can be an iffy subject for some but it's safe to say many have been inspired to track them and they all realised the natural patterns that are unchanging.

Why did all these cultures do this?

Idk, maybe they were predicting the flat earth crowd and decided to leave obvious signs to the conclusions everyone has in regards to the nature of earthbound reality. The one that says it's all spinny, circular-ish and roundy.

I say everyone, quite a few in history were rather aggressive about their counter theories.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join