It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon no longer aligns with current calender - Earth is speeding up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
First and foremost......I am not an astrologer nor do I follow any of it.

Millenia ago mankind made a 30 day calender:

Day 1 - New moon - 1st day of a new month....Moon cannot be seen. no light, invisible to the naked eye at night. As the days of the month roll on, we see the moon go through changes:

The eight Moon phases:

🌑 New: We cannot see the Moon when it is a new moon.

🌒 Waxing Crescent: In the Northern Hemisphere, we see the waxing crescent phase as a thin crescent of light on the right.

🌓 First Quarter: We see the first quarter phase as a half moon.

🌔 Waxing Gibbous: The waxing gibbous phase is between a half moon and full moon. Waxing means it is getting bigger.

🌕 Full: We can see the Moon completely illuminated during full moons.

🌖 Waning Gibbous: The waning gibbous phase is between a full moon and a half moon. Waning means it is getting smaller.

🌗 Third Quarter: We see the third quarter moon as a half moon, too. It is the opposite half as illuminated in the first quarter moon.

🌘 Waning Crescent: In the Northern Hemisphere, we see the waning crescent phase as a thin crescent of light on the left.

The Moon displays these eight phases one after the other as it moves through its cycle each month. It takes 27 days for the Moon to orbit Earth. That means the Moon's cycle is 27 days long.

This is how mankind has been tracking time for millenias....

So what am I talking about? For sometime now I have noticed a FULL MOON on the 15th of the month (which should be at the end of the calender month) and half moon on 1st of each month. This has been going on for some time...

We have been schooled that the earth is round which is incorrect. It is more egg shaped due to rotation speed. BUT the moon no longer aligns with the calender. A significanrt sign in the heavens.... reminds me of a bible verse:

Had God not sped up the earth, no one would survive the terrible times that are prophesized to come to this planet. Mark 13:20

I believe this is a sign for the people of the earth as we enter "the pains" of the book of Revelation.

Has anyone else noticed this or know what I am talking about?
edit on 27-11-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The moon cycle has not changed.

I know because I follow it closely and if you make claims like that, you should be able to provide some evidence.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can easily prove it. Look at the moon......proof.

Not enough for you, huh?

originally posted by: TDDAgain
The moon cycle has not changed.

I know because I follow it closely and if you make claims like that, you should be able to provide some evidence.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I dunno about the moon cycles but I do know there was a blurb a few months back about the earth speeding up and something about causing issues GPS..

Or maybe I'm conflating that w the poles moving. Either way

We live in interesting times

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The earth's rotational speed is changing, and as is the distance between the earth and the moon.

We've known this for decades.

Nothing new.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Not enough for you, huh?

Absolutely not. Because my faith leads me to live by the moon cycles and your claim is not in alignment with what I observe daily.

So there's that, your word about a casual observation and my word actually aligning my rituals with the moon. The moon isn't off, it's your perception or understanding.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This comes from the planet's new tilt...

This caused massive problems with not only GPS but when landing planes. Pilots had to physically land plane and not use current software they used. It has since been updated. As the planet continues to tilt we will see more and more severe weather conditions...

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I dunno about the moon cycles but I do know there was a blurb a few months back about the earth speeding up and something about causing issues GPS..

Or maybe I'm conflating that w the poles moving. Either way

We live in interesting times

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Oh...OK

So you mentioned rituals .... rituals which involve the moon?

Your faith involves the moon? Did I understand that correctly?

Care to expalin in more detail? I am interested.

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Not enough for you, huh?

Absolutely not. Because my faith leads me to live by the moon cycles and your claim is not in alignment with what I observe daily.

So there's that, your word about a casual observation and my word actually aligning my rituals with the moon. The moon isn't off, it's your perception or understanding.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here in Australia...

2022 Moon Phases Calendar

Pretty much 100% correct...

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think it would be offtopic and would take pages to explain.

If you are genuine interested look up old Germanic rituals and also paganism. It's not something you just google in a minute though and will give you a false perception about my faith anyways.

Again, the moon is behaving like it always does. If you disagree with it, bring some evidence that supports your claim. Hopefully you are also aware how the moon cycles sway and are not exactly 27 days constant.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Large earthquakes effect the spin rate of the Earth. I remember a few years ago the big one down in Mexico I think? shaved like half a second off the length of a day.

I would imagine those add up over millions of years.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Doin a lot more than speeding up. Up the voltage and we’re off.

How many times have I seen this offshore.
Love the moon!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thank you for the correction. I had wondered because I noticed that my GPS systems had completely gone batty for whatever reasons and ones I'd had for years that worked perfect were almost useless
A few of my pilot friends had mentioned the same issues

Sorry for the off topic drift there

I'll see if I can find the article on the spin speeding up once I get these griml8ns of mine fed

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Rev 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise." If a third of the day is gone and likewise a third of the night it would make sense that the earth's rotation would have sped up. Just a thought. a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

i've said it before and got called all kinds of names, but at least since 2011 something has been up.

i've lived on the same property for 45 years, before 2011 the sun and moon always rose and set in the same spot. during the warm months the sun rose in the back yard ( can't say exact feet but as perspective) just a few feet from a power pole, and would set between two trees across the yard. over time since 2011 it's moved ( again perspective) about 75 feet to the right of where it was. same during colder months.

the moon depending on phase has also moved and sometimes i see what looks like something behind it. there was a thread here a few years back a guy claimed to see something blue behind it, some folks claimed they saw it to, others just blew it off, and made jokes.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.
Very intriguing

I believe the signs in heaven are becoming more obvious.

a reply to: BernnieJGato

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Good thought.

Any idea why?

a reply to: xosephx

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I’m with you.
I don’t care what anyone says…..
Decades offshore and 30 years in this house.
Stuff has changed, Offshore Fishermen and Eskimos talk about it.

Cheers!!

PS: With the same wind, these are getting bigger.
Tides are stronger and tidal patterns are changing offshore as well….yes-they are!
Man I got wet taking this in November, brrr! 30 feet and building. I took this pic off my PC with my phone, it’s not the original. For those who will say, you didn’t get wet I see the window glare in the pic….ho hum to any doubting Thomas!!

a reply to: BernnieJGato

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: after thoughts and pic

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: meh
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
well you're on to something
it is metatonic cycle related , linked to Real Time

we are Off by - at least - 3/4th month ahead since 1500 BC
since all the ancient ones [but as for me read: the Scroll]
count Real Time by the lunar cycles -- not what 'the sun does'

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow....

Thanks for info. It went back further than I thought....

a reply to: lonerpt

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join