It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Not Right The Vaccine Is

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's good to see less hate for those that were duped into it on here. I was unfortunately someone who was duped into it late 2021' naivety can have terrible consequences in hindseight. I wish I'd known. Other than a constatly cycling, recurring cough, cold flu like symptoms. Fortunately I haven't had any of the big effects people are talking about, doesn't mean I deny them.
I pray for all the people who were coerced into this and continue to be duped by it. Ulitmately I hope the truth comes out.
I have a feeling 2023 is going to be a dark year however, you should all go check out the trailer for songbird.

I think predictive programming, karma cleansing or whatever you want to call it can't be denied at this point. They called it covid 23', Marshall law in the US, "Quarrantine camps", we have them here in AUS too. They didn't even make a fictional disease name, covid 23.
Check out my thread on Robert Zemeckis in the NWO forum. I have a feeling he's a good catholic who's infilitrated Hollywood and is trying to tell us something, I can't figure it out on my own.

Good luck out there everyone, I wish you all good health and safety.
edit on 19-11-2022 by Brigadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I find it frightening that people seem to have changed since the virus and the vaccine -
Seems like brain cells might have been affected perhaps? For instance, I have to constantly count my change after paying, because it's never correct. I find myself asking the same simple question three times before I get a reply, as if it is beyond comprehension. I'll call to confirm an appointment, and it's like pulling teeth, trying to get the correct information on anything.
My husband laughs and says it must be something in our water, or air.
But I can't believe it's just me?

You actually use cash... People are about as dumb as they ever have been, look back to 2016 to 2019 as example.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Do you not use cash?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver
I've had C (2020) and I'm suspicious that I had both variants too 2021 & January this year.
Besides being a physical therapist and apothecary, I can firmly agree with you that there was something very 'odd' about the original SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Because of my personal experience and trying to help vaxxed clients, I am quite honestly not that bothered about the vax, not had one and never will. I like to go back to 'first base' and try and figure what the damned virus did in the first place.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Have you noticed an increase in clients with Epstein Barr and shingles reactivations?
Other strange things like cold sores that are new outbreaks for clients?

And among both vaxxed and unvaxxed?

edit on Sat Nov 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction
I'm seeing this too and destabilised diabetes.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
My Epstein Barr has been activated. I get days where I can sleep 10 hours straight. But I've learned to pace myself.
However, from what I know of EBV it sees itself as THE virus on the block and in a weird way will attack other viruses, thus helping our immune system to fight the good fight.
NOTE: I had EBV which gave me Glandular Fever 40 years ago. EBV 'lies dormant' in our system and generally behaves itself like a nice visitor to your home. SO, if EBV can 'lie dormant' for 40 years; and we know if people caught the original SARS back in 2002/2003 already had some immunity against SARS-CoV-2...... then I'm all for my EBV re-igniting and fighting off the dregs/after-effects of C19. Hopefully this is why I get bouts of lethargy and sleep as my body is trying to stabilise it again.
Can't say I've seen any shingles personally in my clients and neither have they reported such to me.

One thing I will say categorically, pre-vax my clients were pretty much healthy as they attend appointments every 4 weeks. However, it is in my vaxxed clients that I have seen health issues that they did not have before, not in my unvaxxed. Yes, unvaxxed caught whatever is doing the rounds, but they all recovered much quicker and had far fewer and milder symptoms than my vaxxed clients.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes we are the minority. It's also important to say that politics seldom made it that hard, it was most of the time, besides the psychologic peer pressure, the people itself doing that to each others.

Why I am so sensitive to the issue, the politics and MSM fuelled the fire but the real reason were the people. Passive or active shunning. But again, these are their viewpoints and even if we both agree on them being wrong, they have their viewpoint.

I will always defend the right to voice out one's opinion, even if I disagree. It's the same principle why I do not project hate or wish misery on someone else. And honestly, our posting history was projected by me onto this too. Because I really took it personal when you wrote that back then, but let's forget it and for the sake of good discussions, try to overlook that.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Our corporate bosses flirted with the idea of mandating all employees be vaxxed. I told the Owner/CEO, and my regional director via email that they might as well start searching for someone to replace me if they did because I would NOT take that poison. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one, and they backed off.

I was super lucky. I live in Florida and I work for the State.

A couple of local businesses tried to make my life miserable, but the lawyers and my supportive coworkers stopped that dead in it's tracks.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Thanks for that info.
So, rest and pacing yourself is the best remedy for EBV?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Try organic mediterranean cistus incanus tea, 6 cup`s / day for EBV

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Thanks for that info.
So, rest and pacing yourself is the best remedy for EBV?

Is it acute or chronic

The chronic active viruses most frequently found in ME/CFS patients are: coxsackievirus B, echovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, HHV-6 and cytomegalovirus, and ME/CFS doctors usually test for these. Most ME/CFS patients will have elevated antibody levels to one or more of these pathogens.

Epstein-Barr Virus

EBV has been linked to ME/CFS.1 There is a high 95% prevalence of EBV in the general adult population, so most people will have this virus in their system, but usually in a latent (inactive) state. However, if you have active EBV, it is possible this may be contributing to or causing your ME/CFS symptoms.

After mononucleosis (glandular fever), which is mostly caused by EBV, ME/CFS was found as a sequelae in 9% of cases.1 Another study found that at 6, 12 and 24 months after mononucleosis, 13%, 7% and 4% of patients respectively met the criteria for CFS, indicating that post-mononucleosis CFS can clear up over time, to an extent.1

Note: the active EBV infections thought to exist in ME/CFS are not the same as those found in the rare and often fatal illness chronic active Epstein-Barr virus (CAEBV). In CAEBV, high EBV viral loads are found in the blood by PCR, whereas in ME/CFS, blood PCR tests are usually negative for EBV (Dr Lerner proposed that in ME/CFS, EBV resides in the tissues, as an abortive infection).

► Go to EBV treatments Epstein-Barr virus antibodies. Dr Martin Lerner says ME/CFS patients have an active EBV infection if there are high antibody levels in the VCA IgM and/or EA IgG diffuse tests.1 2

About 15% of EBV ME/CFS patients have positive VCA IgM, which indicates lytic replication, and is the signature of mononucleosis.1

Prof Jose Montoya has his own criteria based on high EBV VCA IgG and EBV EA IgG, but simultaneously required high HHV-6 IgG.1 2

What do we mean by high antibody levels? It is suggested that levels at least 16 times the lab reference for negative can be considered high. In the LabCorp EA IgG diffuse test, negative is

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I find it frightening that people seem to have changed since the virus and the vaccine -
Seems like brain cells might have been affected perhaps? For instance, I have to constantly count my change after paying, because it's never correct. I find myself asking the same simple question three times before I get a reply, as if it is beyond comprehension. I'll call to confirm an appointment, and it's like pulling teeth, trying to get the correct information on anything.
My husband laughs and says it must be something in our water, or air.
But I can't believe it's just me?

You actually use cash... People are about as dumb as they ever have been, look back to 2016 to 2019 as example.

I use cash at local delis, vegetable markets, and small stores that sometimes do not have a card option.
And sometimes at Dunkin Donuts - but I never seem to get the right change, which is a mystery in itself - the register tells the cashier the exact change to give. LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Do you not use cash?

Nope... last time I did I was buying a 1/2 a cow and went to the butcher that cut it up for me. I walked in and he said that will be 198.20 cents. I took out a visa and he said they didn't take credit cards, said they would take checks though. My bank stopped issuing paper checks, so I asked if he took Venmo or Apple Pay, he said what is that? lol I was like I'll be back and went to the ATM. Gave him 200 bucks and he said he didn't have change and I was like just keep it brother... geez. This was a little more back country area with ranchers. Outside of that I can go a year without money in my wallet, but I do have about 10k in cash in my safe.

edit on 19-11-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think you mean CFS Chronic Fatigue Syndrome not EBV.
There are a few different things people can try from homeopathy, herbs, oils, diet, supplements. It all depends on the person. I'm fortunate, I can go for weeks without a bout of lethargy. However, I am starting to keep a record of when they do happen to see if I can figure what triggers it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Ah, the hybrid of Cistus landaniferus, commonly known as Rock Rose.
In the Aromatherapy world we get 2 different oils from that plant: from the flowers and leaves we get Rock Rose and from the leaves and twiggs we get a thick, tar-like gum called Labdanum. Excellent for the Lymphatic system, particularly the Rock Rose when used as a compress on swollen Lymph glands.
Thank you for the heads up, I shall certainly look into its tea format now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No, I mean EBV
medicalxpress.com...

The person I know tested for EBV being reactivated.

And, from what I am reading, EBV can cause or lead to CFS and MS.
lol Maybe I need to start an EBV thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Resting up is just about all you can do I'm afraid..... body just says "no"
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Oooh! Thank you for that! Appreciated