It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Not Right The Vaccine Is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I use to actually spend most of my time on the Coronavirus threads, but after so much time l saw people were posting separate thread titles.
I remember posting that the US is about 45 days behind Japan on infections and deaths.
But then things went haywire and the world just went berserk. Nothing seemed normal after that.
Now here in Japan once again if the trend holds up, this time l feel the whole world is going to have a rude awakening.
Deaths now on a daily average is over 100 now.
These are actual COVID deaths in police reports done locally.
The nation COVID infection today was near 90000 nationwide. This is crazy. It does seem to me that mixing the vaccines was NOT A GOOD IDEA.

This simply can not keep going like this. And kids are being vaxxed.
Sorry to say but l am getting a bit worried.
I do think 2 things now.
1. People are becoming more absentminded these days.
2. Too many people that have been mixed vaxxed are seeking medical help more these days.

Maybe the member on here was right, we just have to wait and see.
edit on 11/19/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected all caps

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

Something really is not right. I don't think l posted anyway about the vaccines before because l posted the totals of infections and deaths.
Seriously, something is not right.
Most of whom l mingle with are local business people and really l see some absentminded in them and most strange thing now is the intake of beer is like one glass as we sit around and shoot the breeze. Strange l tell ya.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Completely obliterating your immune system to try and gain benefits, (if there were any), from the fauci ouchie was always going to be a bad idea. Praying daily for the people who were duped into this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I keep going back to what happened to me - fluoroquinolone-associated disability (FQAD) - and have a hard time accepting that so many people willingly allowed themselves to be poisoned. In the case of people like me, we were poisoned before the information was available on the internet.

But the vaccine had enough warning signs that people should have known better. Like some kind of Jonestown mass suicide. What really, really gets me is that given the supposed amount of hate people had towards Trump when he was in office, despite that they lined up like Lemmings because despite their hatred for the man they believed him and his minions.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
12.96 billion doses have been administered globally now .

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

12.96 billion doses have been administered globally now .

Is that why his wife divorced him .

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I think the reason for divorse was because ol Bill was flying with Epstein Lolita Express airline
, probably to Epstein lolita caribbean hide out island .

Well the flying ended, because Epstein got arrested, and " did not make suicide "

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It probably goes deeper than this. Covid caused some crazy neurological symptoms in me the first time I had it. While some persisted over the year and a half since, most eventually went away. Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, this occurred before the vaccine was widely available.

The second time I had Covid, these symptoms reemerged briefly but then I had memory issues. Not some kind of brain fog but zero memory of performing actions and missing routine scheduled events that I never miss. I paid a $10,000 invoice with no memory and the wrong business card. It's concerning.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The primary thing that is not right is the level of ignorance that resides in the majority of the vaxed, how anyone could allow a emergency majorically untested vaccine into their body is incomprehensible.

The governments doubled- down by threatening jobs of those who had the smarts to see past their noses and that little trick seemed to reign in the majority of the resistors as people value money and lifestyle over instinct.

Then as OP rightly stated a mix of brands was encouraged and surely then common sense would scream bad idea but vaccinators did it anyway.

It's no wonder to me vaxed are suffering, they ignored that little voice inside that was pleading NO NO NO.

But as is common law in life the phrase " ignorance is no excuse ' certainly applies to the vaccinated imo (except the kids)

As for vaccinated kids, these kids did not present themselves for vaccination of said emergency majorically untested vaccine someone had to deliver them up and how those who presented them up live with themselves is beyond me, how anyone can present a child to be vaccinated with injections made by companies who are EXEMPT from liability is just ludicrous.

I pity the poor innocent children who were vaccinated but those of age of consent who ignored that little voice and especially those who then also presented the children i have nothing but contemp.

SO -
1 Serves them right
2 serves them right

The OP is starting to get a bit worried- I've been worried since December 2019 about how to get by in a world full of ignorant, paranoid, greedy, selfish and stupid people who are spiritually compromised.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Mixing a bunch of untested, experimental, concoctions in your body is unwise...and likely dangerous.

But have at it, sheep.
edit on 0AMNovCSTAMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

but those of age of consent who ignored that little voice and especially those who then also presented the children i have nothing but contemp.

SO -
1 Serves them right
2 serves them right

but then you write

I've been worried since December 2019 about how to get by in a world full of ignorant, paranoid, greedy, selfish and stupid people who are spiritually compromised.

Yet you seem to be spiritually compromised yourself as you contempt other people for their fear driven behavior.

You sir, are a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I believe the worst is yet to be seen...

I am seeing a ton of weird issues with my vaccinated patients:

Recurring cancers that are much more aggressive after recurrence.
Pneumonias.
Heart issues.
Blood clots.
Total loss of energy.
Huge drops in hearing.
COPD previously managed by medication now completely uncontrollable.
Skin rashes.
Brain fog.

Most of these point to a drastic increase in inflammation, and confused/suppressed immune function, just as numerous doctors and researchers predicted.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Catherine Austin Fitz recently did a video where she says the only thing that explains the seemingly randomness of conditions and hot batches is that countries were all given quotas to deopulate certain percentages of their populations.

www.redvoicemedia.com...
edit on 19-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Disagree with you, agree with CthruU. Adults who rolled up their sleeves and lined up for the death jab (many who insisted that people like me be ostracized, shunned, penalized and even incarcerated) ultimately made their choice. The consequences are theirs to own. They had no grace for those of us who chose not participate in the mass humanity experiment. The effects are the result of their own bad choices, like someone who gets caught driving intoxicated.

I call it unnatural selection.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Me too, I lost some of my oldest friends during the pandemic. Their support of tyranny will never be forgotten. I can forgive but never forget.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
I was one of the most audible people here in early 2020 and throughout 2021 and was against the vax from day 1 because of the same reasons you are. I still am. Some countries and their different states made life unbearable without the damn certificate. In Dec 2021 in Germany they made it so that you can not even go to hospital, work, use public school and kindergarten service, buy anything other than food and medication. I have a little daughter and responsibility for her. If anything happened to her I would not even be allowed to see or supervise her in hospital.

We could not even buy shoes, clothes, fuel(!). So the choice I made was not voluntary, I and others had to weight up the risk and benefits. I also had a business to run and they would have closed me down by law.

The effects are the result of their own bad choices, like someone who gets caught driving intoxicated.

Not everyone was given a choice. And not everyone that got the jab was ostracizing others. True, passive people on the topic supported it with their silence. However you can not blame others for not fighting your fight.

The world is not black and white, left or right. Wake up. You're furthering a division that is not healthy for humanity either. I can fully understand you when you feel betrayed and shunned. I got that too and if you read up on my history then you will learn I have suffered the whole year because of the jab.

Yet I have the consciousness to not blame everyone that got the jab. That would be too easy. And also everyone, and I repeat, everyone that now wishes harm on the jabbed is not any better than those that wished for the unvaccinated to die.

Don't let yourself down on that level, it's a dark spiritual path. But then also, I know you advocate for other things as you have written in the past. So it really does not surprise me you are again going the extreme and hardliner route on this.

For you, you told me that already, I am inhuman because of who I love. So your opinion is worth nothing to me, but thanks for injecting and voicing it out.

edit on 19.11.2022 by TDDAgain because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

No. I do understand that many were unmercifully coerced. I was blessed to be in a situation where there were no consequences for not complying. People in situations like yours, though, are in the minority (at least vocally).

You never called for non-compliers to be penalized. You did what you did under duress. You are not like those I wrote about.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I find it frightening that people seem to have changed since the virus and the vaccine -
Seems like brain cells might have been affected perhaps? For instance, I have to constantly count my change after paying, because it's never correct. I find myself asking the same simple question three times before I get a reply, as if it is beyond comprehension. I'll call to confirm an appointment, and it's like pulling teeth, trying to get the correct information on anything.
My husband laughs and says it must be something in our water, or air.
But I can't believe it's just me?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Everyone had the opportunity to decide...

Some hills are worth dying on, for me, this was one.

My biggest reasons were:

#1.When I got the multiple vaccines required to enter grade school in 1970, I ended up in the hospital, paralyzed on the right side of my body for a week.

#2. When they tried to create an MRNA vaxx for the original SARS/Covid virus in 2003 or whenever it was, the majority of test animals died from it, and those that didn't suffered severe illness when challenged with the virus.

Our corporate bosses flirted with the idea of mandating all employees be vaxxed. I told the Owner/CEO, and my regional director via email that they might as well start searching for someone to replace me if they did because I would NOT take that poison. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one, and they backed off.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join