It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Russian Missiles Land In Poland Killing Two

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: YellowBlueSky22

Agreed. Like someone said earlier in the thread, at this point no "official" source is trustworthy on either side, and unofficial sources get things wrong too.

No way for most of us to know anything with a reasonable degree of certainty.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: YellowBlueSky22
No way for most of us to know anything with a reasonable degree of certainty.

Not with the publicly available evidence anyway.

Not even worth debunking the low hanging 'inaccuracies' on this one as long as nobody appears to be interested in escalating over it, which I don't see.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I know right normally in an emergency the first thing you would do is pick up a god damn telephone
but that's too easy, no they need to fly half way around the world to speak to each other in some fancy quiet resort where they wont be bothered where its nice out and they can sip nice cocktails at our expense.

laughing in our faces, rubbing their mess in our faces, stealing our wealth and our health.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You can't make shady deals over a telephone those have to be made in person. Didn't you ever watch the Sopranos?

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: face23785

I know right normally in an emergency the first thing you would do is pick up a god damn telephone
but that's too easy, no they need to fly half way around the world to speak to each other in some fancy quiet resort where they wont be bothered where its nice out and they can sip nice cocktails at our expense.

laughing in our faces, rubbing their mess in our faces, stealing our wealth and our health.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

I wouldnt put it past Zelenskyy that Ukraine fired these missiles themselves to escalate the war with a NATO response.

Why on earth would Zelensky do that?
He'd jeopardise all the support his country is already receiving.
NATO funding immediately rescinded unless he resigned....at least.
Then what?
No home for him in Ukraine, none in 'The West' and certainly none in Russia.

And there's no way this will result in NATO attacking Russia or some of the other more fantasy born scenraios I've read.
Sure, the usual political rhetoric.
But in the grand scheme of things?

And I'll even posit that it wasn't intentional; if Putin was going to attack Poland it'd be with more than two missiles.
I'd hazard a guess - and I acknowledge it is but a guess and I could be wrong - but a genuine mistake or error of some sort.

Zelenskyy has the US rapped around his finger and vice versa. If you saw my next post, a few down after my initial post, i acknowledged he would fire them with the US (Biden) fully knowing. The US wanted and is loving this proxy war with Russia. Many higher ups in the US have wanted to have proxy war with Russia for a long time and after 2014 they knew it would most likely take place in Ukraine.

Continuing to send billions in support to Ukraine indefinitely is something that is losing popularity with a lot of Americans. I was keeping track of the money sent to Ukraine up till a few months ago and at that time all the aid, cash and weapons was sitting at almost $70 billion. $100 billion in aid and weapons will be coming up shortly if it hasn't already and there is absolutely no end in sight for the cash/weapons/technology/drones etc heading to Ukraine.

It's why the US, John McCain, Victoria Nuland, Lindsay Graham, and others rallied the Ukrainian nazis and the Ukrainian Nationalists to overthrow the democratically elected Ukrainian government that was pro Russian in 2014, they couldn't lose their "cash cow"

These rich share holders/CEOs/management of Lockheed, Boeing, General dynamics Corp, Northrop Grumman and many others are just loving having their weapons and defenses "flying off the shelves" heading to Ukraine. I dont have to tell most of the people here who is profiting off the billions of US tax payer dollars being spent on all the weapons/technology/defenses etc from these companies. The big share holders, CEOs, upper management is mostly all ex politicians, ex Generals, higher ups in the government, famiy members, good friends etc etc

Gotta keep Ukraine "free" so all the future Hunter Bidens, Pelosi children, Kerry children, James Bidens, their friends and families etc etc can all get high paying jobs sitting on boards of oil and gas companies that they know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Do you honestly think two relatively small missiles killing two Polish farmers would cause WWIII?

IF the US and Zelensky were ever going to conspire to commit a 'false flag' to instigate a major confrontation between NATO and Russia it would have to be substantially larger than that.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ever heard of Franz Ferdinand?
a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Do you honestly think two relatively small missiles killing two Polish farmers would cause WWIII?

IF the US and Zelensky were ever going to conspire to commit a 'false flag' to instigate a major confrontation between NATO and Russia it would have to be substantially larger than that.

If only they had clout, Ferdinand like.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneWolfMT

The world is a different place now.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Agreed, just saying sometimes it just takes a spark in the tinder box.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No, gotta keep Ukraine free because of the actual people of Ukraine.

Don't you care about them or is it just all about your blinkered US politics?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Now Biden want's another 40 BILLION for Ukraine Government Salaries.

The banana king is looting the United States for Zelensky.

There is NO accountability for all of this money being funneled
to Ukraine. Come on man, this is fraud and corruption at a
level never seen before.

Another 40 Billion, no accountability!

edit on 16-11-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

GOP taking back the House. If it gets passed, it has to be passed before the House changes hands.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I bet Hunter Biden's business deals are the open funnel, and lots of that money ends up back into political campaigns 😲

And I bet this big shot Sam Bankman-Fried is covertly involved 😀

Too many well timed coincidences ☠️

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Now Biden want's another 40 BILLION for Ukraine Government Salaries.

The banana king is looting the United States for Zelensky.

There is NO accountability for all of this money being funneled
to Ukraine. Come on man, this is fraud and corruption at a
level never seen before.

Another 40 Billion, no accountability!

Money printer?

Go brrrrrrr?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Anybody realize that those missiles are tracked and detected on satellites right down to split seconds?

They know exactly where they were launched from and exactly who fired the frick'n things.

Everything in any hot zone is monitored 24 hours a day from every angle 😀

That means all the MSM window displays are just all BS and somebody profits 😀

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet Hunter Biden's business deals are the open funnel, and lots of that money ends up back into political campaigns 😲

And I bet this big shot Sam Bankman-Fried is covertly involved 😀

Too many well timed coincidences ☠️

I'll just drop this right here...

Sam Bankman-Fried didn't kill himself.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hence NATO and everyone saying it was a Uke SAM, Sherlock?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Apparently openness, transparency and honesty aren't enough for some people.

If 'they've' admitted it was a mistake then that means it must surely be something else.....like a false flag - an obviously very crap false flag that fooled absolutely no-one.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nail on head.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join