It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV not causing AIDS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Kenzo
This is behind paywall, but maybe someone can read it. It has the WHO Kevin de Cock explaining the risk for heterosexual women

Aids claim sparks backlash for WHO

Next this , which is commenting and quoting WHO Kevin de Cock statements:

The exploitation of Aids Brendan O'Neill

Finally we have a high-level admission that there is no threat of a global Aids pandemic among heterosexuals. After 25 years of official scaremongering about western societies being ravaged by the disease – with salacious, tombstone-illustrated government propaganda warning people to wear a condom or "die of ignorance" – the head of the World Health Organisation's HIV/Aids department says there is no need for heterosexuals to fret.

Kevin de Cock, who has headed the global battle against Aids, said at the weekend that, outside very poor African countries, Aids is confined to "high-risk groups", including men who have sex with men, injecting drug users, and sex workers. And even in these communities it remains quite rare. "It is very unlikely there will be a heterosexual epidemic in countries [outside sub-Saharan Africa]", he said. In other words? All that hysterical fearmongering about Aids spreading among sexed-up western youth was a pack of lies.

Much of the media has treated Dr De Cock's admission as a startling revelation. In truth, experts have known for many years that in the vast majority of the world, Aids has little impact on the "general population". In her new book The Wisdom of Whores, Elizabeth Pisani – who worked for 10 years in what she refers to as "the Aids bureaucracy" – admits that by 1998 it was clear that "HIV wasn't going to rage through the billions in the 'general population', and we knew it".

Some people knew it earlier. In 1987, my friend and colleague Dr Michael Fitzpatrick wrote a fiery pamphlet titled The Truth About the Aids Panic. At the height of the Conservative government's scary tombstone campaign ("Don't die of ignorance"), he wrote: "There is no good evidence that Aids is likely to spread rapidly in the West among heterosexuals." In Britain, most of the small-scale spread of "heterosexual Aids" has been a result of infected individuals arriving from Africa. In the UK in the whole of the 1980s – the decade of the Great Aids Panic – there were 20 cases of HIV acquired through heterosexual contact with an individual infected in Europe.

And it isn't the case that the heterosexual pandemic failed to materialise because officialdom's omnipresent pro-condom propaganda was a success. According to James Chin, a clinical professor of epidemiology at the University of California at Berkeley and author of the new book The Aids Pandemic, it was always a "glorious myth" that there would be an "HIV epidemic in general populations". That myth was the product of "misunderstanding or deliberate distortions of HIV epidemiology" by Unaids and other Aids activists, says Chin.

It is time to recognise that the Aids scare was one of the most distorted, duplicitous and cynical public health panics of the past 30 years

It's clear from the Padian study, which is the largest conducted over a period of 10 years, that heterosexual transmission is very difficult to achieve.

youtu.be...

In this video Dr James Chin says that

The general population is at no measurable risk of getting infected with HIV

I see that you have already quoted him above speaking about the myth of the HIV & AIDS epidemic in the general populations. He was correct, and so do many others, as this epidemic never materialised. The claims by the AIDS industry were preposterous back in the 80s. And they have been refuted.

Again the study author says you are wrong.

common practice is to quote out of context a sentence from the Abstract of the 1997 paper: "Infectivity for HIV through heterosexual transmission is low". Anyone who takes the trouble to read and understand the paper should appreciate that it reports on a study of behavioural interventions such as those mentioned above: Specifically, discordant couples were strongly counseled to use condoms and practice safe sex (1,12). That we witnessed no HIV transmissions after the intervention documents the success of the interventions in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV. The sentence in the Abstract reflects this success – nothing more, nothing less. Any attempt to refer to this or other of our publications and studies to bolster the fallacy that HIV is not transmitted heterosexually or homosexually is a gross misrepresentation of the facts and a travesty of the research that I have been involved in for more than a decade.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

This is behind paywall, but maybe someone can read it. It has the WHO Kevin de Cock explaining the risk for heterosexual women

Aids claim sparks backlash for WHO

Next this , which is commenting and quoting WHO Kevin de Cock statements:

The exploitation of Aids Brendan O'Neill

Finally we have a high-level admission that there is no threat of a global Aids pandemic among heterosexuals. After 25 years of official scaremongering about western societies being ravaged by the disease – with salacious, tombstone-illustrated government propaganda warning people to wear a condom or "die of ignorance" – the head of the World Health Organisation's HIV/Aids department says there is no need for heterosexuals to fret.

Kevin de Cock, who has headed the global battle against Aids, said at the weekend that, outside very poor African countries, Aids is confined to "high-risk groups", including men who have sex with men, injecting drug users, and sex workers. And even in these communities it remains quite rare. "It is very unlikely there will be a heterosexual epidemic in countries [outside sub-Saharan Africa]", he said. In other words? All that hysterical fearmongering about Aids spreading among sexed-up western youth was a pack of lies.

Much of the media has treated Dr De Cock's admission as a startling revelation. In truth, experts have known for many years that in the vast majority of the world, Aids has little impact on the "general population". In her new book The Wisdom of Whores, Elizabeth Pisani – who worked for 10 years in what she refers to as "the Aids bureaucracy" – admits that by 1998 it was clear that "HIV wasn't going to rage through the billions in the 'general population', and we knew it".

Some people knew it earlier. In 1987, my friend and colleague Dr Michael Fitzpatrick wrote a fiery pamphlet titled The Truth About the Aids Panic. At the height of the Conservative government's scary tombstone campaign ("Don't die of ignorance"), he wrote: "There is no good evidence that Aids is likely to spread rapidly in the West among heterosexuals." In Britain, most of the small-scale spread of "heterosexual Aids" has been a result of infected individuals arriving from Africa. In the UK in the whole of the 1980s – the decade of the Great Aids Panic – there were 20 cases of HIV acquired through heterosexual contact with an individual infected in Europe.

And it isn't the case that the heterosexual pandemic failed to materialise because officialdom's omnipresent pro-condom propaganda was a success. According to James Chin, a clinical professor of epidemiology at the University of California at Berkeley and author of the new book The Aids Pandemic, it was always a "glorious myth" that there would be an "HIV epidemic in general populations". That myth was the product of "misunderstanding or deliberate distortions of HIV epidemiology" by Unaids and other Aids activists, says Chin.

It is time to recognise that the Aids scare was one of the most distorted, duplicitous and cynical public health panics of the past 30 years

It's clear from the Padian study, which is the largest conducted over a period of 10 years, that heterosexual transmission is very difficult to achieve.

youtu.be...

In this video Dr James Chin says that

The general population is at no measurable risk of getting infected with HIV

I see that you have already quoted him above speaking about the myth of the HIV & AIDS epidemic in the general populations. He was correct, and so do many others, as this epidemic never materialised. The claims by the AIDS industry were preposterous back in the 80s. And they have been refuted.

Again the study author says you are wrong.

common practice is to quote out of context a sentence from the Abstract of the 1997 paper: "Infectivity for HIV through heterosexual transmission is low". Anyone who takes the trouble to read and understand the paper should appreciate that it reports on a study of behavioural interventions such as those mentioned above: Specifically, discordant couples were strongly counseled to use condoms and practice safe sex (1,12). That we witnessed no HIV transmissions after the intervention documents the success of the interventions in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV. The sentence in the Abstract reflects this success – nothing more, nothing less. Any attempt to refer to this or other of our publications and studies to bolster the fallacy that HIV is not transmitted heterosexually or homosexually is a gross misrepresentation of the facts and a travesty of the research that I have been involved in for more than a decade.

I am afraid you re mistaken and you make a range of strawman arguments as the author says that somehow the Padian study can be used to argue that there is no heterosexual transmission. But that hasn't been claimed at all. What has been claimed is that heterosexual transmission is rather very difficult to occur not that it doesn't occur at all.

And this is precisely what Dr James Chin has said in this video who was a scientist for the WHO. Actually he was the Head of the Global Surveillance for WHO

youtu.be...

The vast majority of the world's population is at no measurable risk of HIV infection

And this is the nail in the coffin.

Not only heterosexual transmission is very difficult to occur but the vast majority of the population has extremely small risk of getting infected with HIV.
That's from the ex Head of Global Surveillance of WHO.

I know you have probably been indoctrinated yo believe everything you hear but reality is very different.

edit on 17-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Not only are you failing to to uderstand the study, you are also failing to understand the author of the study explaining you are failing to understand the study.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Not only are you failing to to uderstand the study, you are also failing to understand the author of the study explaining you are failing to understand the study.

I will present you again with the study and with what the Head of Global Surveillance in the WHO said, Dr James Chin, who is very well known.

The vast majority of the world's population is at no measurable risk of HIV infection

As I said in my last post that's the final nail in the coffin for the AIDS industry.

If the vast majority of the world's population is at no measurable risk of getting infected with HIV then there could be no heterosexual epidemics and pandemics given that the vast majority of the world are heterosexual. In a few words, it's very difficult to transmit and get infected with HIV.

Since the beginning of the 80s, which is almost 40 years, the population of the planet grew from 4.5 billion to 8 billion people. Contrary to the AIDS establishment, populations were not decimated, and all the predictions were preposterous and false.

People still have plenty of sex and it's very hard to die from having sexual intercourse unless sometimes you are on some 'special' drugs that designed to improve performance.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It is nail in the coffin , and that is good video .

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Glad you now accept that HIV is the cause of AIDS.

Still a single line, from a single scientist doesn't really support your conclusion.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Still a single line, from a single scientist doesn't really support your conclusion.

I think you are making some more strawman arguments and you make claims on my behalf that I have never made.

The final nail in the coffin for the AIDS Industry and the dogma comes from the ex Head of the Global Surveillance of the WHO Dr James Chin

It just annihilates the entire dogma created back in the 80s in two sentences.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It is nail in the coffin , and that is good video .

The AIDS Industry has spectacular similarities with the Covid Industry and a common denominator which is Anthony Fauci who dictated together with his colleagues public health policies on both occasions with disasterous effects.

The final nail to the coffin in the coffin for the AIDS industry is what James Chin has said and repeated ok many occasions. The vast majority of the human population is at no measurable risk of getting infected with HIV. This is well known long time before the admission. The general population was never at risk of getting infected with HIV or die due to AIDS. The chances are miniscule just as the chances are miniscule for the general population to due due to Covid.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

So now you claim that only single scientiist got that opinion.

Kevin De Cock also talked remember ?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

In the same video that I posted above one of the most recognised figures of the CDC, Professor James Curran, who was the Head of the HIV/AIDS Division back in 1982-1992, said that:

Remarkably HIV is difficult infection to transmit

Coupled this with what Dr James Chin said:

And now you get the picture that you cannot have any AIDS epidemics/pandemics in the heterosexual populations given that the vast majority of people are heterosexual and at miniscule risk of getting infected with HIV and hence transmit HIV.

Note how one talks about transmission and other about infection. Combining both gives the best possible picture if how likely one person who didn't belong to the risk groups can get down with AIDS.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yeeh, when the change got to very low level, it starts being nothingburger.

We have to remember the testing fraud also, just like in covid. There is no gold standart test to HIV . So how can there be anyone saying that person there is HIV positive . All testing methods are known to be not reliable .

The covid scam was made with invalid test.

If there is fake testing methods in use, they can basically allways claim new epidemic or pandemic , it's easy....just claim.....rinse and repeat .

Mullis was against also the evidense and using the test .

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Several scientist actually . ..

You should look again the links and video , before starting to claim like that.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I think you are making some more strawman arguments and you make claims on my behalf that I have never made.

The final nail in the coffin for the AIDS Industry and the dogma comes from the ex Head of the Global Surveillance of the WHO Dr James Chin

What argument are you disputing you made?

And again no a single line, from a single scientist with no context is not any kind of nail?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The quote being claimed as a 'final nail' was a single scientist.

Please link to where Kevin De cock backs up any of your claims. Not an opinion piece by someone claiming what Kevin De Cock meant in 'other words'

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yeeh, when the change got to very low level, it starts being nothingburger.

We have to remember the testing fraud also, just like in covid. There is no gold standart test to HIV . So how can there be anyone saying that person there is HIV positive . All testing methods are known to be not reliable .

The covid scam was made with invalid test.

If there is fake testing methods in use, they can basically allways claim new epidemic or pandemic , it's easy....just claim.....rinse and repeat .

Mullis was against also the evidense and using the test .

Gold standard test.

stanfordhealthcare.org...#:~:text=The%20Western%20blo t%20test%20separates,combined%20tests%20are%2099.9%25%20accurate.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And again no a single line, from a single scientist with no context is not any kind of nail?

Let's see this again:

Dr James Chin, Head of Global Surveillance, WHO

Nothing is taken out of context. I see you make even more desperate attempts now.

That's the final nail in the coffin for the AIDS Industry.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Let's see this again:

Nothing is taken out of context. I see you make even more desperate attempts now.

You can keep saying that as often as you like.

It doesn't make it true.

Are you now confirming that you understand HIV is the cause of AIDS?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Let's see who gets credit for proving that AIDS is caused by HIV. Who has proved this?

Any idea?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Let's see this again:

You can keep saying that as often as you like.

It doesn't make it true.

Are you now confirming that you understand HIV is the cause of AIDS?

I understand very well the syndrome. Some others here dont understand what they are talking about calling whoever doesn't fit their narrative as 'unqualified' and just 'one scientist'.

What qualifications do you have by the way??

I recall that you claimed the same thing about Dr Malhotra sometime ago as he was arguing that all vaccinations must pause.

So let the audience know who has proven that AIDS is caused by HIV? I want the name of the scientist or scientists who got credit for proving the causative link. I am sure you know...
edit on 17-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Let's see who gets credit for proving that AIDS is caused by HIV. Who has proved this?

Any idea?

The connection has beenn researched and confirmed for decades.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join