It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The base reason for the vaccines is the same around the world, all the governments are singing from the same song book. If they were not different countries would be doing different things. The CCP know they are dealing with a time bomb, once the population has had a taste of freedom they won't want to go back. They think bringing in all the draconian measures will work the Chinese have their limits. It makes me wonder who has the power to do this.

Time bomb is just an understatement

Heart disease
Auto-immune serious conditions
Carcinogenesis

To name a few.

Recently, among many other papers, we had this one:

www.medrxiv.org...

Setting: Japan

Participants Vaccinated population was 99 834 543 individuals aged 12 years and older who have been received SARS-CoV-2 vaccine once or twice by 14 February 2022. Reference population was defined persons aged 10 years and older from 2017 to 2019.

Conclusion

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher risk of myocarditis death, not only in young adults but also in all age groups including the elderly. Considering healthy vaccinee effect, the risk may be 4 times or higher than the apparent risk of myocarditis death. Underreporting should also be considered. Based on this study, risk of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination may be more serious than that reported previously.

Further conclusions and policy implications

Despite above limitations, this study revealed that SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher mortality rate from myocarditis, especially in young adults compared with 2017 to 2019 population. But it also revealed that myocarditis death occurs in older persons. If healthy-vaccinee effect is taken into account, the risk increases at least approximately 4 times more than the unadjusted mortality risk. In addition, underreporting deaths after receiving vaccine should be considered. Based on the results of this study, it is necessary to inform public about that the risk of serious myocarditis including death may be far more serious than the risk reported before and that it occurs not only in young persons but also in elderly.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There's still a lot to learn, and it's far too early to firmly plant ones' beliefs in either the pro or anti vax camp.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Hospitals around the U.S. are suddenly struggling to keep up with surging rates of respiratory infections among children, such as respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), COVID, rhinoviruses and influenza
Moderna is working on an mRNA jab for RSV, which is scheduled for release in 2023. They’re also working on a combination mRNA jab for COVID, RSV and the flu
Censored scientists and doctors have long warned that the mRNA COVID jabs are destroying people’s immune systems, and that we’re going to see an avalanche of infections as immune system failure sets in
The COVID jab causes innate immune suppression, which makes you more susceptible to all kinds of infections and chronic diseases. Suppression of Type 1 interferon signaling appears to be one of the primary mechanisms by which the shot destroys immune competence, and repeated booster shots can reliably be anticipated to amplify adverse effects
The more shots you get, the more likely you are to die from COVID. While only 34% of Canadians have received three or four doses of the COVID jab, triple and quadruple jabbed made up 81% of all COVID deaths in June 2022. Excess mortality among young children, teens and young adults is also skyrocketing

At least another eight years of gathering and analyzing data is needed before even thingking of choosing sides; until then, I'll trust my gut instincts, follow the money and look at past bureaucratic behavior.

[articles.mercola.com... 05bf2fc17e8a1e83077&sd=20221025&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20221104_HL2&cid=DM1279703&bid=1637182700]

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
There's still a lot to learn, and it's far too early to firmly plant ones' beliefs in either the pro or anti vax camp.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Hospitals around the U.S. are suddenly struggling to keep up with surging rates of respiratory infections among children, such as respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), COVID, rhinoviruses and influenza
Moderna is working on an mRNA jab for RSV, which is scheduled for release in 2023. They’re also working on a combination mRNA jab for COVID, RSV and the flu
Censored scientists and doctors have long warned that the mRNA COVID jabs are destroying people’s immune systems, and that we’re going to see an avalanche of infections as immune system failure sets in
The COVID jab causes innate immune suppression, which makes you more susceptible to all kinds of infections and chronic diseases. Suppression of Type 1 interferon signaling appears to be one of the primary mechanisms by which the shot destroys immune competence, and repeated booster shots can reliably be anticipated to amplify adverse effects
The more shots you get, the more likely you are to die from COVID. While only 34% of Canadians have received three or four doses of the COVID jab, triple and quadruple jabbed made up 81% of all COVID deaths in June 2022. Excess mortality among young children, teens and young adults is also skyrocketing

At least another eight years of gathering and analyzing data is needed before even thingking of choosing sides; until then, I'll trust my gut instincts, follow the money and look at past bureaucratic behavior.

[articles.mercola.com... 05bf2fc17e8a1e83077&sd=20221025&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20221104_HL2&cid=DM1279703&bid=1637182700]

The explosion in RSV is an example of VAIDS behavior. Children can no longer fight these viruses off, and they become way more serious.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Would be interesting to know how may of those current RSV juvenile cases are vaxxed. Of course, that’s one data set our esteemed medical community won’t bother to compile, because they don’t want to know. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Alright, theres three different vaccine makers right? They all do the same thing, or no?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

4, I think, and the J&J one works differently?

www.yalemedicine.org...

(post by hombero removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by fencesitter85 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There is something going on with the COVID vaccines jabs and maybe the Covid 19 virus... People never in the history of mankind did they give orders out to drive through places and get your COVID vaccines and block doctors off YouTube warning you and being critical of the COVID shots.. Use common sense with this kind of stuff when Big Pharma is coming after money.. Now they tell you flat out the COVID vaccine jabs dot not work from Dr. Deborah Birx.. I'm pretty sure she knows what she is talking about and she even knew they would not work the entire time while she was working in President Trumps admins, all you need to know. Ohh and Conngress made them selves exempted from taking the COVID vaccine.. Please use common sense..
edit on 4-11-2022 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nokternus
The experimental and rushed "vaccine" was in direct contradiction to the Nuremberg Code which prohibited medical procedures or injects done without sufficient testing and the cause of death. The penalty for violating this was death by hanging. I wonder when and why that changed because all involved with the enforcement and forced injections were akin to Nazi behaviors which lead to the executions of many people, including doctors.

What part of the testing did they not do compared to every other drug?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein
Alright, theres three different vaccine makers right? They all do the same thing, or no?

J&J is not mRNA it is more traditional with the viral vectors approach. The interesting part is it was the J&J shot that was reported to have some cases of Myocarditis in young men, and blood clots in young women.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roedeer
Would be interesting to know how may of those current RSV juvenile cases are vaxxed. Of course, that’s one data set our esteemed medical community won’t bother to compile, because they don’t want to know. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What an absolutely delusional and ridiculous way of saying "I have no data to back up my fantasies."

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: nugget1

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

The explosion in RSV is an example of VAIDS behavior. Children can no longer fight these viruses off, and they become way more serious.

If this is true then it will indicate that the immune system of those children has been compromised due to the nature of these vaccines. Immunosuppression could be related also to the number of shots one receives.

www.tandfonline.com...

Existing studies have identified microbial evolution, immune suppression, immune evasion, and repeated vaccination as probable causes of vaccine resistance. Emerging recommendations for repeated vaccination against COVID-19 have raised concern that booster doses could contribute to viral mutations leading to longer-term vaccine resistance.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

No, there are more than that - the Russians, Chinese and Cubans for a start.

Probably around a dozen or so all told.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

In my case I have what's called "fluoroquinolone-associated disability" which is terminal in nature. It started in the military and extended into civilians. The VA still tells the vets it's all in their head and it's just a random thing.

The worst part is that it makes you suffer for a long time. Not like the improved vaccine based killer which is quicker to work.

Yikes that sounds horrible. I'd never heard of it before but, you might be interested to learn that some people have overcome it.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Did you feel the same way from 1980 to 2006 where studies were being done around the sudden death of young healthy athletes?

"Sudden deaths in young competitive athletes are highly visible events with substantial impact on the physician and lay communities. However, the magnitude of this public health issue has become a source of controversy."

Maybe, just maybe, at least some of those who have for the past few years (since these new jabs were introduced) will actually start reconsidering their automatic/knee-jerk 'I'm not anti-vaxx, I'm just anti THIS vaxx' response, and will start considering that maybe, just maybe, they should re-examine their trust in anything - including those 'traditional' jabs - that is pushed by the evil monsters in the leadership of the megalomaniacal medical-industrial industry who have been pushing these jabs.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Hopefully no one distrusts the British Heart Foundation?

Well, since their dietary recommendations are total and utter rubbish... I not only distrust them, I ridicule and laugh at their big-food/big-pharma bought and paid for asses.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Hopefully no one distrusts the British Heart Foundation?

Well, since their dietary recommendations are total and utter rubbish... I not only distrust them, I ridicule and laugh at their big-food/big-pharma bought and paid for asses.

Gotta love how globalist shill agencies push high carb, sugar, gmo, insects for kids, processed garbage and everything that will lead to type 2 diabetes and an early grave.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Fast food is correctly named because it hastens you to your grave.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join