It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Every single day I can count on the fact I will see an uncountable number of mysterious deaths of young and healthy people from around the world.

Close to 8 billion people, I'm sure you can...

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can't count how many times he/she ignores evidence and runs away and refuses to engage and then just carries on regardless.

What's the point in even bothering to "deny Ignorance"?

It used to be the thing on here.
edit on 3-11-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The experimental and rushed "vaccine" was in direct contradiction to the Nuremberg Code which prohibited medical procedures or injects done without sufficient testing and the cause of death. The penalty for violating this was death by hanging. I wonder when and why that changed because all involved with the enforcement and forced injections were akin to Nazi behaviors which lead to the executions of many people, including doctors.

We are all still here, the populace is poisoned and paranoid and now the big question is: what now?

The powers that be held the world in a 2.5 year period of fear, isolation, poisoning, destitution and chaos.

All involved with procuring and administering or forcing the poisonous injections should therefore be tried and hanged for crimes against humanity.

Or.. was the Nuremberg Code just designed to be used once, execute a bunch of people and then be forgotten about?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nokternus

I give up.

This site has become a parody of a CT site.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: ARM1968

I thought it was to kill 78% of us?

Has that changed?

Long game. Wonder why the Chinese are still panicking and continuing with the draconian measures. Ooh and none of our vaccines. Strange really. Sun

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

No idea. You?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

I thought it was to kill 78% of us?

Has that changed?

Long game. Wonder why the Chinese are still panicking and continuing with the draconian measures. Ooh and none of our vaccines. Strange really. Sun

The deagle population estimates are interesting as they suggest the biggest losses will occur in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. It's basically sets China up for an easy takeover.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Really?!!

What is "deagle"?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The base reason for the vaccines is the same around the world, all the governments are singing from the same song book. If they were not different countries would be doing different things. The CCP know they are dealing with a time bomb, once the population has had a taste of freedom they won't want to go back. They think bringing in all the draconian measures will work the Chinese have their limits. It makes me wonder who has the power to do this.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: nokternus

I give up.

This site has become a parody of a CT site.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

How?

Because the lunatics are asking questions while the everyone else says “nah”?

Weird way to look at a CT site.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If death rates keep climbimg it's going to take something major really, really to hide the evidence.How on earth could they pull off something like that, short of a war where all records get destroyed. Or maybe a massive fire at headquarters....or a plane crashing into a records building.

Or, maybe my tinfoil hat is too tight again.....

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The media doesn't mention these deaths for the same reason they don't talk about pedophilia and child trafficking.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If death rates keep climbimg it's going to take something major really, really to hide the evidence.How on earth could they pull off something like that, short of a war where all records get destroyed. Or maybe a massive fire at headquarters....or a plane crashing into a records building.

Or, maybe my tinfoil hat is too tight again.....

Good news for them is we are on the verge of ww3, economic collapse and global food shortages.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Rumble vid won't load. Go figure 😳😏

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The coup de tat is the high vaxx rate of the army. With the army gone, China can just stroll in and take over.

Not as long as we still have our Second Amendment they won't.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Firstly, scores of people die every single day from all kinds of medications.
Vaccines are no different.

I 100% believe that people have died from this vaccine.
I also believe there are people that have died from not getting it.

Personally I’ve known more people die without the vaccine.

I however don’t believe anyone should have been force, coerced or had their means to make a living threatened on the vaccine.

We also need to be careful that we don’t attribute every death on the vaccine. There were always people that had sudden heart attacks, strokes and other weird medical things.

For example a close family friend sister died from the flu. She didn’t even seem that sick, she was 30. If this happened today, people would wonder if it was from the vaccine.

All cause mortality is up significantly. Its higher than during the height of the pandemic. These aren't normal random occurances.

Without a coroner's report you really can't make that determination.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
People who pop xanax and pain killers could get that one fentanyl laced pill...

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
People are only now waking up to the long term implications of Covid-19 and it's affect on the immune system. It's "just a cold" in the same way the Chicxulub impactor was "just a rock".

But, that said, I wouldn't attribute it to deaths from cancer, just yet!

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I can and will attribute the vax to causing cancer and very aggressive cancer at that. My source is my dead mother. Shots in May 2021 and she died May 2022 after 5 month battle with massive colon cancer. Prior to jab she was full of energy and healthy. Two months after the jab she was tired all the time and her demeanor changed. Sure could it have been there growing? yes of course! Her vax batch number had a high degree of vears reported Adverse reaction/death. Time will tell. a reply to: AndyMayhew

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join