It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
They also made 100 yr old Betty White die
bet she woulda lived forever otherwise!!
edit on 2-11-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: frogs453

Let's not forget how capable these vaccines are. They cracked Bob Saget's skull!

They made several other people overdose on drugs, commit suicide, die of cancer they already had, plow their car into a tree, withdrawal from alcohol...

Scary stuff. I'm sitting here waiting for a Final Destination scenario to take me out because I got "tEh JaB".

You're doing better than me. I died almost 2 years ago now as most of us were going to be dead in 6 months from the 1st shot and if not then I was going to have a 300% increase in getting cancer and dying soon after, if that didn't work I was going to get VAIDS and die.

I just come back to haunt ATS because I never did get any magnetic powers or a fancy chip.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Human Mortality Rates are up 42 Percent Since Covid-19 " Vaccines " were given out to People in Multiple Countries . Just a Cowinkydink ? Hmm...

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Human Mortality Rates are up 42 Percent Since Covid-19 " Vaccines " were given out to People in Multiple Countries . Just a Cowinkydink ? Hmm...

Climate change is real.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Two vaccinated relatives in my non-immediate family have contracted LUPUS over the past 6 months.

Sure enough, there's a connection between Covid Vaccines and LUPUS: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And Sure enough...the medical community and News Media are keeping this connection "hidden", along with a lot more illnesses caused by Covid-19 vaccines!

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did you take a look at the source for the data on the page you linked to? The numbers there are ESTIMATES, not REAL DATA. There is a big difference between what you posted and the real data… tell me again who has crap sources and disinformation?

The number of deaths registered in the UK in the week ending 21 October 2022 (Week 42) was 13,463, which was 15.7% above the five-year average (1,822 excess deaths); of these deaths, 735 involved COVID-19, which was 110 more than in Week 41

Ons.gov.uk

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

And no-one in history, prior to 2020, ever died suddenly of unknown causes, or of heart conditions?

Sudden Adult Deaths 2016 to 2021 - ONS

edit on 2/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And no-one in history, prior to 2020, ever died suddenly of unknown causes, or of heart conditions?

Sudden Adult Deaths 2016 to 2021 - ONS

If you look close at this FOI the request on 22 december '21 was for the death rates for the past five years. They gave up until 2020 which includes the first pandemic year but not the vaccine years.

Not accurate for a discussion on vaccines but it also shows sudden adult cardiac deaths for 2020 as being on par with past years, therefor covid wasn't seen in long form doing damage that year in terms of sudden cardiac death numbers. Very interesting.

2016 58
2017 43
2018 31
2019 43
2020 44

Total for sudden death, cause unknown, with a slight increase during the first year of the pandemic as might be expected.
2016 70
2017 34
2018 39
2019 64
2020 95

This seems to debunk the rise in sudden cardiac death being due to covid. Even "long" covid should have pushed this number up for cardiac deaths as the new narrative is suggesting. I find it hard to believe almost a year of a pandemic happened, with a virus said to cause clots and all manner of cardiac issues, and the stats don't budge much. Maybe everyone waited til 2021 to die. We'll have to wait for the FOI release on that.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Also, these are celebrities, so every time one of them dies it’s an AH HA.

Exactly! I can't ever in my 70+ years of life remember seeing the loss of so many high-profile people in such a short time, and certainly not just normally going about their business, then suddenly collapsing and....gone!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: JAGStorm

Also, these are celebrities, so every time one of them dies it’s an AH HA.

Exactly! I can't ever in my 70+ years of life remember seeing the loss of so many high-profile people in such a short time, and certainly not just normally going about their business, then suddenly collapsing and....gone!

And we're not even talking about all the celebrities that have been ruined from it.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

In the past you haven't responded when studies from decades ago were brought up so hopefully you will on this one.

Did you feel the same way from 1980 to 2006 where studies were being done around the sudden death of young healthy athletes?

udden deaths in young competitive athletes are highly visible events with substantial impact on the physician and lay communities. However, the magnitude of this public health issue has become a source of controversy.

www.ahajournals.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Well that's a good link showing over 27 years only 1,876 cases in the 19+or- age group, died or survived in usa sports.

Sudden Increase in Excess Deaths Among Young Americans, Europeans
compare to now

Australian Navy Stats: In 31 years, there have been 317 cases of myocarditis among service personnel. From Jan. 1 to Sept. 28 of this year, there were 1,113 cases of myocarditis, a three-fold increase.

Ontario's published estimated risk of myocarditis in 12-17 year old males has doubled since beginning of August.
Quote Tweet
Brad Pilon
@BradPilon
·
Oct 22, 2021
Myocarditis risk in 12-17 year old males from Aug to today:

Oct 17th 1 in 5,208
Oct 10th 1 in 5,491
Oct 3rd 1 in 5,543
Sep 26th 1 in 5,938
Sep 18th 1 in 6,414
Sep 11th 1 in 6,640
Sep 4th 1 in 6,752
Aug 28th 1 in 6,973
Aug 21st 1 in 7,880
Aug 14th 1 in 8,361
Aug 7th 1 in 10,060

Curiously, sales of Pfizer’s drug for myocarditis treatment, called Vyndamax, are up 77% in the U.S. alone.

Seems your reported base line of less than

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Alex Jones is getting so many reports of famous people dying suddenly he can't keep up with it. Plus the explosions in stillbirth. The problem is it is getting worse. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Not a very Jihad way of dying.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

The main reason heart problems occur is that the spike protein causes inflammation in the small capillaries in the myocardium, and the killer T cells will kill off foreign proteins which the immune system is now identified as your own cells., unfortunately, it happens in the capillaries of the brain as well. As more information comes out, death by unknown causes has a cause, but it needs a good autopsy to reach a firm conclusion. This is happening to billions of people. check this out it is not a theory anymore. www.bitchute.com... Bhakdi has been predicting what was going to happen from the outset.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorry V1rtu0s0 but this is worse than your other thread when you posted pics of people who had died from the "vaccine" but spending just 5 minutes looking into it and it was a complete lie, possibly even hoaxed on purpose, and now this rubbish!!

The first person in your post, Julia Powell died of cardiac arrest on 26 October 2022, she was vaccinated 10 months previously so linking her death to the vaccine is a bit of a stretch don't you think?

Adam Zimmer

What was Adam Zimmer's cause of death? Currently, a cause of death has not been named. ESPN reports that at 1:13 p.m. CT on Oct. 31, police in Mendota Heights, Minnesota, received a call to do a welfare check and found Adam deceased in his home.

The police doing a welfare check? So he could have died from multiple things including sucide.

Cormac Roth

Cormac Roth Death Cormac Roth passed away on October 16, 2022, at the age of 25 after a battle with stage three germ cell cancer, his family announced. “He was a wild and electric ball of energy and his spirit was filled with light and goodness,” his family said in a statement.

He had been battling cancer for a while.

So thats 0 for 3 so far...
There's already a thread you posted on Hugh McKean which is still being debated.

DJ Mighty Mouse
Mighty Mouse died of an aortic aneurysm, nothing to do with the vaccination.

Aortic aneurysm is unusual at such a young age. “Some people are predisposed to developing an aneurysm because of family history,” says Rachel.

“Others will have been born with a condition that increases their risk, such as coarctation of the aorta – a condition where there is narrowing in part of the aorta.
British Heart Foundation
“The main risk factors are:

smoking
a family history of aneurysms
high blood pressure and
high cholesterol.
“You can reduce your risk by modifying these risk factors, though your genetic risk cannot be altered.”

Keith Johnson

gospel singer-songwriter Keith Wonderboy Johnson’s cause of death is related to a car accident. His death was confirmed by several famous artists.

Maya Nager
Maya was at a dance festival in Edinburgh.

It is believed the teenager ingested a substance in the hours leading up to the sold out dance event held at the Royal Highland Centre at Ingliston in Edinburgh.

Olivia Quan
Olivia died because of a bleed on the brain.

Olivia died from natural causes, a brain bleed, on the afternoon of July 1st. She was home and working in her bed at the time it happened. We take comfort in the fact that we have been told she most likely lost consciousness immediately and died without prolonged discomfort.

D,H. Peligro

D.H. Peligro Cause of Death
D.H. Peligro died on October 28, 2022, at the age of 63. He died from trauma to the head caused by an unintentional fall, as per the police report.

So thats 0 for 8. Im not spending anymore than 5 minutes looking into it because I think thats more than what you did to write it.
Again, you seem to be posting for the shock value without even spending 5 minutes checking your sources.
This thread should be in the Hoax bin.

edit on 3-11-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: slatesteam

The search function is rubbish.

Oh? Really?

Classic response. From you naturally.

Meanwhile I suspect this to uptick so this isn’t a one-off thread really. It’s just getting started. Despairingly so.

What, it isn't rubbish?!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Lots of ICU hospitalizations around here for cardio and bleeds as well. 43 year old friend was in local ICU for stroke and now will be on blood thinners for the rest of her (hopefully long) life. Another friend in his 40’s currently at major medical center in the city for abdominal bleeds that the doctors are having a hard time controlling. Both these people are vaxxed and boosted. Very scarey. Hard to believe this is all just a “coincidence.” Never saw anything like this and I’ve been around awhile. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Lol..so predictable. Cherry picking the ‘Coulda, woulda, shoulda, yada yada yadas…but it definitely was not the vax.’ 🤣 a reply to: Kurokage

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Roedeer

Lol..so predictable.

Yeah the opening post is predictable...
So you never checked the data on the deaths then and believe it without a single piece of proof? D.H. Peligro died from a fall, care to show me how that's linked to the vaccine???

I think the "Coulda, woulda, shoulda" is what the opening post needed and the sad fact that you can only come back with insults instead of facts speaks for itself.
How could I possibly cherry pick? The whole opening thread is just totally false!

edit on 3-11-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join