It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED! This includes comments members make in other threads.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

The topic is I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There's only 1 things that DOESN'T cause blood clots. Can you guess what it is?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They hate vitamin C as well. The Government is silent when the death rate is now about the same per month as in world WW 11
edit on 7-2-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Another mysterious health tragedy affecting a young physically fit athlete.

Former Detroit Lions cornerback Stanley Wilson Jr. died after collapsing at Metropolitan State Hospital in Los Angeles County this month, TMZ reported Wednesday. He was 40 years old.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
There's only 1 things that DOESN'T cause blood clots. Can you guess what it is?

Being dead.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

"I'm sorry, I find it very unlikely that you suddenly appear on ATS "

How about stop being so lazy and go find my other posts.

" start laying down lengthy posts which claim to debunk what many mortuary technicians & undertakers have been confirming now for over a year, regarding the calimari clots, the SADS deaths & so on."

I am in a group of 33,000+ mortician globally who communicate on all topics mortuary science. And I was the one who called out the first Woman Embalmer to start this BS up long ago. And she has two very religious / political Funeral Director and Embalmer friends ( American of course ) who got involved.

It is not some big group as you claim, ( if so, name them all ) and ended up debunking themselves accidentally through their arrogance. ( the tests the did on the clots turned out to not show anything abnormal ) And just as I had stated from day one, were NORMAL in areas with a lot of obesity and type2diabetes.

Note: Both have increased since Covid started as many people just stopped moving and eating more..

At first they lied and stated they had tried to bring it to the attention of others. They had not. She had gone straight to a well known anti-vaxxer. And is pissed she did not get paid like a couple of the males did.

The local Pathologist they knew had already told them, nothing abnormal about them. Just rarer in some places than others. But they were looking for attention, so they went and got it.

They refuse to be interviewed by any actual expert or peer. They refuse to answer questions from me. Sorry but if they are operating out of fear like that, they are not truth seekers or any such honorable idea.

Their reputations are now gone in an industry where it means everything. Which is sad for them, but worse they used scaremongering to stop people from trying to protect themselves. Unforgivable considering what we do.

Please note. My name is Lloyd.R.Shaw. check me out.

I also own a rehab / fitness company and have been doing free disability work for over 20 years.( it is free for life for them ) With quite a few of those people at high risk from all kinds of issues. A number were vaccine hesitant and I helped them NOT get a shot but still keep everyone safe.

So yea, I am a regular drug pushing, clot hiding, troll.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your source:

"He was suspected of breaking into a home in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills and raiding the property, according to the report. The suspect also is believed to have taken a bath in the property's indoor fountain.

Prosecutors said Wilson was declared incompetent to stand trial, which resulted in him being moved to the mental health care facility."

Also, he was shot in 2016. Whilst carrying out a home invasion.

Seems he had a few problems.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I should also add. General death and SAD Update.

We are still down on SAD cases, and suicides, but we do have a lot more Coroners cases as many people did not see their DR at all or look after their health during the Pandemic. In my country if you have not seen your GP in 4 months, you are automatically a Coroners case .

So we are getting through quite a few people who should not be dead, as normal preventative measures / proper diagnoses / would have given them another 10 years or so.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Things haven't changed.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   

But shouldn't we all be going to Funeral after Funeral every week.

What has happened to all the piles of bodies we should be trying to dispose of. And I mean ALL of us right now. That was the predictions right ? By all those who pretended to be educated and new what the secret plan was.

Why are the hospitals not full of vaccine injured people ?

You do realize people who live and work in the real world are noticing none of it is happening. Or you so brainwashed you have convinced yourself it is. Just being hidden.

Still waiting for a logical reply.

Or let me guess. You going to change your predictions based on reality to something so ambiguous it is impossible to be proven wrong. Because that is what truth seekers do.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   

" Personally I know at least 20 people with adverse side effects from the "v," and zero from covid. "

Sound familiar ?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

Do you believe that doctors make you healthy?

Why do you (or anyone else) need to see a doctor every 4 months?
Is it to update medication?

edit on 6-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth

" Personally I know at least 20 people with adverse side effects from the "v," and zero from covid. "

Sound familiar ?

These are not valid arguments. Anyone can claim anything but you seem to be engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the pharmaceuticals and the official narratives.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You realize that first tweet isn't about covid vaccines?

Amy = Amber?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Friday, March 17, 2023

LANCE REDDICK / Actor / Good Health / Age 60 - FELL OVER DEAD TODAY.

Cause of Death - NATURAL CAUSES.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

"Natural Causes" seems to be used a lot for people under age 70 who die for no apparent reason.

As with other "Natural Causes" sudden deaths, I do hope an Autopsy is conducted on Mr. Reddick, and the family keeps the findings.

There will be many HUGE lawsuits after the unfortunate Covid-19 Vaccine TRUTHS are accepted by an official body....like the CDC/FDA...or a major court.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We are here for you. And only you, not your distractions,

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At the moment three times vaxed cousin diagnosed with bone cancer, the mother in law father in law three times isolated with covid, mother in law can't walk and is getting shaky, brother in law is on dialysis and has isolated with chest pains. after he has supposedly got covid the second time in eight weeks. Another cousin had bowel cancer removed and is back on his bike again. Another auntie is doing fine after the heart attack, so sheesh what are all you vaccine deniers going on about?

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join