It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This must be one incredible vacine, as you seem to think every death and illness known to man is caused by it, I mean nobody ever died before covid??

From the article you posted

“I’ve been dealing with problems with my health for a long time, and it has been really difficult for me to face my challenges and to talk about everything that I’ve been going through,” she said.

Celine Dion said the disorder affects “one in a million.”

“Recently, I’ve been diagnosed with a very rare neurological disorder called the stiff person syndrome, which affects one in a million people.”

You should definitely attempt to try reading some of the articles you post and you wouldn't look so foolish.

Hmmm, let's see here, what could have caused her stiff person syndrome...

There's this strange experimental drug with over 1200 side effects...

Oh look here! It's on the list! It's a miracle!

Must be climate change. 🤡
edit on 8-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
41 year old publicist dies suddenly in house:

variety.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You do understand what Adverse Event Reports are don't you?? This is what people report after a vaccination or medication and may not be linked.
A bit of research would help you but you seem to unable to read past a headline.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
DERP another climate change death. 🤡

37 year old professional ballerina dies 2 weeks after vaccines. She was watching a movie with family, stood up in shock and then died.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

DERP another climate change death

You really are still having trouble with your keyboard aren't you??

37 year old professional ballerina dies 2 weeks after vaccines. She was watching a movie with family, stood up in shock and then died.

You do realise she died 2 years ago, and her family have kept the cause of death to themselves???

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

DERP another climate change death

You really are still having trouble with your keyboard aren't you??

You do realise she died 2 years ago, and her family have kept the cause of death to themselves???

It wasnt 2 years ago, thats a lie. Also there isn't a statue of limitations on when someone died from the vaxx. I know you wish there was.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
NFL player for the jets Max Mitchell placed on injury list for blood clots in lungs AND leg.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

So out of 1600 NFL players there's at least 2 with blood clots, one had a stroke as well, and then there's a 3rd JJ Watt who had to have his heart shocked back into rhythm. This within a span of 2 months.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So you have proof she died from the vaccine and that her family haven't released the details of her death??
sacobserver.com...

OBITUARY: Prima Ballerina NaTalia Johnson, 37

by GENOA BARROW
May 14, 2021

edit on 9-12-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So, once again, how is Pele?

Been watching the World Cup. Lots of fans in those stadiums. Lots of players, too.

Any dropping like flies?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The first death was of Matthew McCallen who was possibly murdered?

It’s not known if Matthew McCallan was killed or if his death was an accident. The signs are hinting at murder but the police are yet to officially confirm that. There is clear foul play involved in McCallan’s death as he went missing and then was found dead.

And the reason for the death of Fabian Dabrowski Dos Santos is uknown at this time.

Earlier, police said they attended the scene of a sudden death of a 15-year-old boy in Dungannon's Foxborough area yesterday. A PSNI spokesperson said "enquiries are ongoing".

He had been on a night out in Fintona’s Ecclesville Centre on Saturday.
Police said his body was found in a ditch at about 11.45am on Monday, about two miles from the venue.

So the vaccine is now causing people to murder???
edit on 9-12-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

This was just silly a while back, but now this thread is really getting even sillier.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bob Rathbun medical emergency during live broadcast. Warning, it's disturbing.

They say he was dehydrated. I don't believe it for a second. When I was in college everyone was dehydrated daily and I never saw anything like this.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Would you mind supplying a link for the information you posted about Matthew McCallan please?

'Unexplained' is all I have found so far.

edit on 10-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You will need to scroll about 2 thirds of the way down the page
Link

Who killed Matthew McCallan?
It’s not known if Matthew McCallan was killed or if his death was an accident. The signs are hinting at murder but the police are yet to officially confirm that. There is clear foul play involved in McCallan’s death as he went missing and then was found dead.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the link.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Bob Rathbun medical emergency during live broadcast. Warning, it's disturbing.

They say he was dehydrated. I don't believe it for a second. When I was in college everyone was dehydrated daily and I never saw anything like this.

This happens every day now, someone on TV collapses for absolutely no reason. I've never seen it in my life prior to the quackzine rollout.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

EVERY DAY!

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You have never known anyone die before?

Like, everyone used to live forever?

Probably was for a reason.

Like, Ill health?

How's Pele?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

This happens every day now, someone on TV collapses for absolutely no reason. I've never seen it in my life prior to the quackzine rollout.

Wow, thanks for telling me people die every day!! Next you'll be telling me water is wet?!?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join