It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Perhaps as well as causing suicides, gunshot deaths, car accidents etc the evil shots also cause panic attacks?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Wtf? 11 year olds having heart attacks is normal now.

What is normal and has long been that way is outlets like GP and daily mail love a good dose of sensational headlines to grab gullible readership like all media, it’s best to be skeptical I think we can agree on that

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDownDoes anybody know the latest treatment regime to get rid fo the long white pasta noodles in your blood?

Asking for a friend my right foot. Trying nuubu foot pads now, seems to help, will taking high doses of liposomal glutinate help?

op point to a better thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: airyspace2015
a reply to: UpThenDownDoes anybody know the latest treatment regime to get rid fo the long white pasta noodles in your blood?

Asking for a friend my right foot. Trying nuubu foot pads now, seems to help, will taking high doses of liposomal glutinate help?

op point to a better thread.

Look into serrapeptase, nattokinase, lumbrokinase.

Natto can break down amyloid, lumbro can remove it. Research it.
edit on 7-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
28 year old woman drops dead while working out in gym:

twitter.com...

Nothing to see here just run out and get your 73 boosters.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Don't speak Mexican. Do you?

How's Pele?

Any World Cup spectators or players dead yet?

Do you ever engage or do you just keep on spamming?

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

run out and get your 73 boosters.

The max people can get where I'm at is 3,. Direct me to the other 70.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
NFL Panthers Defensive End Henry Anderson, 31, is out because a stroke aka blood clot in the brain.

New normal.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

NFL Panthers Defensive End Henry Anderson, 31, is out because a stroke aka blood clot in the brain.

New normal.

We've already been over this a couple of pages ago. Common? No. But a thing that has always happened at the same rate that it is now in pro athletes.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The last time i looked the occurrence of athletes dropping dead had increased by 2000 percent which is twenty times the rate pre-rollout figures. It is obviously the stress of working out in the climate warming scenario.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

And where did you look?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Eugenics, transhumanism, biological fluidity....

All means and ways, of government to control population.
Think about why, who benefits and what future generations will never have, if we allow it on our watch.

I have posted too many times over the last two decades, to rehash my stance.

You all, know my disposition on these subjects.

Let it be known, those who knew, tried ...

🇺🇲
United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: airyspace2015

I've saved some links to references. don't know much else on it:

Respect people associated with www.truthforhealth.org... including Todd Callender. See tab at top "Treatment guides"

D. Robert Young

Spanish researcher

Another

ATS: Parasites

Stop damage

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The last time i looked the occurrence of athletes dropping dead had increased by 2000 percent which is twenty times the rate pre-rollout figures. It is obviously the stress of working out in the climate warming scenario.

2000% ?

Do you want to post some kind of evidence for that, or do we just take your word for it?????

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

New normal.

We've already been over this a couple of pages ago. Common? No. But a thing that has always happened at the same rate that it is now in pro athletes.

Same rate? You're not fooling anyone here.

This isn't just athletes. If young people are dying in their sleep it's no surprise there's a rise in death with physical exertion.

Here's another...Lesley Land

Of course, we don't know what caused it or if she got the shots but she did state on march 20/2020 that she had autoimmune issues so likely.

twit

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Let it be known, those who knew, tried ...

I'd may have to borrow this quote.

We did, for sure. With much opposition which I wouldn't of minded except things are getting worse and people are still in massive denial.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Celine Dion cancels future tours, has rare incurable neurological disease:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Normal

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

This must be one incredible vacine, as you seem to think every death and illness known to man is caused by it, I mean nobody ever died before covid??

From the article you posted

“I’ve been dealing with problems with my health for a long time, and it has been really difficult for me to face my challenges and to talk about everything that I’ve been going through,” she said.

Celine Dion said the disorder affects “one in a million.”

“Recently, I’ve been diagnosed with a very rare neurological disorder called the stiff person syndrome, which affects one in a million people.”

You should definitely attempt to try reading some of the articles you post and you wouldn't look so foolish.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Not normal. One in a million according to what she said herself in your own source.

Which once again you didn't bother to read.

Suggest you read term 15 of this site's T&C's, and then stop breaking it with your innacurate and misleading posts.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
22 year old Columbian mid fielder dies suddenly while training:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join