It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories About Pelosi Attacker Debunked by Pelosi Attacker

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So now that police have stated there's video of DePape breaking into the house and that DePape is the one that names himself in the 911 call and refers to himself as a friend, do you guys really have anything left.

Are you willing to admit to being horrible people for mocking the attempted murder of an 82 year old man?

No Source of Course

No Credit Don't Edit but they Still Said it

Now we hear The Capitol Police actually have cameras at Pelosi's house 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Lights - Camera - Action

😀😀😀😀
Pelosi’s house is surrounded by surveillance cameras

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

he and his wife skammed the Republik out of 300 millllion dolllars.

if people stood up to them more often, and did not let it get this out of control?

then 1, politichans would be safer, as long as they worked for us.
and 2, we would be better off, because the politichans would know their place.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

David is a friend of theirs.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

How can you believe Pelosi was hit in the head with a hammer by DePape, in front of officers, and that officers did not shoot DePape after witnessing this?

edit on 2-11-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One of the Charges made Against DePape was Elderly Abuse . The Legal Definition of that Charge is Only Applicable when a " Single , or Repeated Act , or Lack of Appropriate Action , Occurring Within Any Relationship Where There is an Expectation of Trust , which Causes Harm or Distress to an Older Person ." That Definition Implies that Both Parties Previously Knew one Another . This in itself Destroys any Amended Version of what happened that Authorities may Release to the Press and the Public IMO .

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

One of the Charges made Against DePape was Elderly Abuse . The Legal Definition of that Charge is Only Applicable when a " Single , or Repeated Act , or Lack of Appropriate Action , Occurring Within Any Relationship Where There is an Expectation of Trust , which Causes Harm or Distress to an Older Person ." That Definition Implies that Both Parties Previously Knew one Another . This in itself Destroys any Amended Version of what happened that Authorities may Release to the Press and the Public IMO .

OooH !! good one 😎😀

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What law are you citing? Because here is the California statute in question. It only requires that a person knows that a person is elderly. No previous relationship.

CHAPTER 13. Crimes Against Elders, Dependent Adults, and Persons with Disabilities

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So now that police have stated there's video of DePape breaking into the house and that DePape is the one that names himself in the 911 call and refers to himself as a friend, do you guys really have anything left.

There is a big difference between someone saying there is video, and providing the video.

Where is the video?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thoughts ATS?

My thoughts are that this is an example of what do you do when those in power, on all sides, are corrupt?

When the system is all 'rules for thee and not for me' and the cops, military and other such services do nothing, what is left for the every day folk to do to get justice?

What do you do when you are sick of out of touch rich people dictating how you live?

And let us not kid ourselves, our votes do not matter. When the system is broken and corrupt how does a vote make a difference when your only choices are clowns or other clowns?

The guy clearly has mental issues. But I'm sure many of us have at least one politician out there we'd love to kneecap to send a message to the rest.

Sadly the answer is nothing. Because they've divided us all so well we're more concerned about defending our 'team' instead of focusing on what is right and wrong and holding people accountable regardless of if they're on our team or not.

I can say "a right wing criminal politician is as bad as a left wing criminal politician and vice versa"
And half of you will say I'm a left wing looney and the other half will say I'm a right wing looney, while 100% of you will feel personally attacked. It's happened plenty on this site when I and others try pointing out '2 sides of the same coin'

So much pot to the kettle when it comes to people supporting political parties and very few of you red Vs blue will ever see it.

Always comes back to that one quote for me.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. But you all keep thinking 'next time, when it's my team in control thing's will be better.' Despite the fact your team has been in power plenty of times in the past just like the other side and nothing ever does get better. It just gets worse.

I must be a glutton for punishment. I still hold hope you will all wake up and REALLY 'deny ignorance' one day.
But I'm not holding my breather.

So yeah, again....

Thoughts ATS?

My thoughts are see you after the next round of elections in our respective countries so we can do this and have the same discussions over and over again, with nothing changed but a label swap.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The video has been cited as evidence in a court filing. Do you think both the San Francisco DA and the Federal Prosecutor would be going forward with charges if they weren't prepared to present the video as evidence?

By referencing the footage in this filing, they have introduced it to the case. If it is not provided to the Defense during Discovery, the Defense would immediately request it be turned over. If the Prosecution then admitted the footage does not exist the whole case would most likely be tossed out due to DePape being charged based on non-existent evidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, this is awkward....

“I’ve Been Aware of Him for a Long Time” – San Francisco State Senator Who Promotes Drag Shows and Sex with Minors Says He Knows Paul Pelosi Attacker David DePape (VIDEO)

The local state senator has popped up to say he's known David DePape for a long time. Scott Wiener (snicker) is known for his support of the LGBTQ communtity, public nudity, and -- most problematically -- pedophiles. So of course he & DePape go back a way.

...but please, tell me again DePape is a right-wing MAGA type.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Read between the lines.

David The Pope is a friend of Theirs;

he is on a suicide mission;

armed with nothing but a hammer and bag of zip ties.

The facts of the case appear to be metaphors.
edit on 2-11-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The video has been cited as evidence in a court filing.

Until we see the video, it doesn't exist, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

But you don't need to see any evidence supporting the claim that DePape was Pelosi's gay lover to believe that narrative?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

But you don't need to see any evidence supporting the claim that DePape was Pelosi's gay lover to believe that narrative?

I've already seem the evidence, in the form of the early reports, and the nonsensical attempts to change the original story that don't add up in any way shape or form.

It isn't absolute, but it is the only story that actually makes any sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Might explain why he wasn't shot. O he was swinging his hammer and sack around all right. Him and Paul both probably had those beasts wrapped up in zip ties, getting off in the pools of their blood.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So reports not based on nothing is evidence enough but court filings made by investigators is not evidence?

Just admit you want to believe the narrative that doesn't make the Right look bad and you don't care there's no evidence backing it up.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So reports not based on nothing is evidence enough but court filings made by investigators is not evidence?

Just admit you want to believe the narrative that doesn't make the Right look bad and you don't care there's no evidence backing it up.

LOL. The evidence establishes that DePape is a hard lefty, and that the websites he supposedly established are fake.
The constantly-changing storyline is evidence of a coverup.

Was DePape Pelosi's rent boy? I don't know for sure, but he does have an arrest record for exactly that, and it makes more sense than any version of whatever story the officials have put out there so far.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: putnam6

FBI agent Stephanie Minor can give a "sworn affidavit" all she wants.

SHE WAS NOT THERE !!

No more valid than a sworn affidavit from anyone on the planet.

No one invades a home in underwear.
No one who officiates a nudist wedding is a MAGA conservative
DePape has a criminal record of male prostitution

Democrats can lie all they want
This is clearly a fight between a gay prostitute and Paul Pelosi - everything else is BS

I could be wrong but doesn't the affidavit has to be done by an FBI agent if there are going to be Federal charges? One would assume she was there for DePape's questioning which no doubt there is a video recording. Regardless I can easily see the SFPD deferring to the FBI.

No mention of underwear in the affidavit, but it does say he had shorts on and took his wallet and ID out once the officers stopped him from nailing Pelosi's noggin.

PS

Not arguing here for or against either, it's easier to dissect an issue when you try and look at it from all sides

I prefer to look at things from the known facts:

DePape is a male prostitute
DePape is a member of a nudist freak show group
DePape was arrested in his underwear
No one ever commits an offense in their underwear unless it's sex related
There was no sign of break and enter until the SFPD go there and they had to break in. Therefore, someone let DePape in.

Sadly, for the past few years, the FBI has devolved into the Democrats' Gestapo, denying known events such as the Biden laptop, to protect Democrats, even though the FBI has that laptop in hand !!!
And even though they had the laptop in hand, the FBI went to the extent to LIE and claim it was all "Russian disinformation", never mind charging Hunter Biden for the crimes documented on that laptop.

What really happened to Pelosi is clear to anyone who wants to see
edit on 2-11-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join