It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman dies in her 20s due to Moderna's booster vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Check if someone has "strong" immunity is much more complicated and expensive than simply vaxxing them. It's not just a matter of confirming that they have "some" immunity.

Well if you did in your 20s the chances you die from Covid are miniscule. 3 deaths per 100,000 infections. And I will add that if you are healthy you have effectively zero chance.

Chances of death are slim, but chances of losing a week out of education or a week's worth of shifts are significantly higher. At that age how many of us could have afforded to be sick in bed for a week, especially if you're on a pay per gig basis. No shift, no food.

Ironically, this is still considerably higher than your chances from the vax. See link 8 in my signature.

I'm against mandatory vaxxing of kids at a state or federal level purely on libertarian grounds, but private organisations should be allowed to make up their own minds

So you accept that chances are very slim hence you have no valid arguments and claims. Your link 8 refutes what you have said

We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable

And yes myself and others have already checked your link several times and it still refutes your claims.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Check if someone has "strong" immunity is much more complicated and expensive than simply vaxxing them. It's not just a matter of confirming that they have "some" immunity.

Well if you did in your 20s the chances you die from Covid are miniscule. 3 deaths per 100,000 infections. And I will add that if you are healthy you have effectively zero chance.

Chances of death are slim, but chances of losing a week out of education or a week's worth of shifts are significantly higher. At that age how many of us could have afforded to be sick in bed for a week, especially if you're on a pay per gig basis. No shift, no food.

Ironically, this is still considerably higher than your chances from the vax. See link 8 in my signature.

I'm against mandatory vaxxing of kids at a state or federal level purely on libertarian grounds, but private organisations should be allowed to make up their own minds

There is nothing complicated in verifying natural immunity. Just take a PCR test followed by an antibody test.

Job done.

I am amazed for once more to see how much you try to expand the argument in order to ideologically argue in favour of vaccines and given that there are serious health issues associated with their use that affect primarily young and healthy people who are at no measurable risk from dying due to Covid-19.

This is called vaccine obsession.

If you have noticed above someone has died due to the use of these products. Myocarditis caused by these vaccines and myocarditis seems to be not that 'rare' as it has been promoted in the media.
edit on 28-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Your first link is incorrectly formatted, i've fixed it for you:

RACP Article
edit on 28/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The problem come with dealing with people who lie

Yeah, we know. We've been dealing with it for a couple years now.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

What on Earth are you mumbling on about now?

A persons health history is none of your business, especially now it's been established vaccines don't even hinder transmission.

Here's an idea, let people make their own health decisions and keep your nose out of it. That's if you can remove said nose from the ass of the big pharma gravy train.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   

From Link 8 in your profile genius:

We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable.

I can't wait for the mental gymnastics as you try to refute your own source.
edit on 28/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I see you already spotted this. I'm reading the paper now, he's really done no favours to the masters with this signature link.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I still can't get my head around how billions of people have become so compliant, Easily brainwashed and downright dumbasses.

"I'm following in the science", Replied the guy who struggled to follow the instructions on an IKEA four-leg flat-top table.

You weren't following science. You were following orders. You just got pushed into your pen by the dog and his master. Baa

Because billions of people don't think for themselves. They just do what they're told. I'd say they're stupid, but I'm trying to be polite for a change.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

originally posted by: loufo

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I still can't get my head around how billions of people have become so compliant, Easily brainwashed and downright dumbasses.

"I'm following in the science", Replied the guy who struggled to follow the instructions on an IKEA four-leg flat-top table.

You weren't following science. You were following orders. You just got pushed into your pen by the dog and his master. Baa

is there at least the possibility in your mind that it is you who has been brainwashed by the sources that informed you about the subject?

can you give me a reputable scientific source that shows that vaccination is potentially life-threatening for everyone?

Brad is telling me to expect this post to be deleted within the next few hours. Rules of the board state that it is fine to post threads attacking those who have chosen to take the shot but should you go against this agenda/narrative or dare to ask for anything resembling facts. Prepare to be deleted.

who is brad?): i don't think anything will be deleted, at least i hope so. by the way: i probably won't get the 4th shot. had the # two weeks ago, wasn't fun but i have hope that our immune system will slowly adjust to the virus. but i'm not a scientist - and continue to trust the advice of virologists. greetings from munich!

She's just pissy a thread of her's was deleted. She acts like since it was deleted this board is an antivaxxer board, which if that were true then every single person on here posting contrary to that would be having their posts deleted as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I see you already spotted this. I'm reading the paper now, he's really done no favours to the masters with this signature link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check this one out. My other thread with several good sources.

The opening page is very relevant to this particular case where a young person has died due to one of the vaccines as result of the vaccine causing myocarditis and resulting in death.

www.medrxiv.org...

Setting: Japan

Participants Vaccinated population was 99 834 543 individuals aged 12 years and older who have been received SARS-CoV-2 vaccine once or twice by 14 February 2022. Reference population was defined persons aged 10 years and older from 2017 to 2019.

Conclusion

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher risk of myocarditis death, not only in young adults but also in all age groups including the elderly. Considering healthy vaccinee effect, the risk may be 4 times or higher than the apparent risk of myocarditis death. Underreporting should also be considered. Based on this study, risk of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination may be more serious than that reported previously.

Further conclusions and policy implications

Despite above limitations, this study revealed that SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher mortality rate from myocarditis, especially in young adults compared with 2017 to 2019 population. But it also revealed that myocarditis death occurs in older persons. If healthy-vaccinee effect is taken into account, the risk increases at least approximately 4 times more than the unadjusted mortality risk. In addition, underreporting deaths after receiving vaccine should be considered. Based on the results of this study, it is necessary to inform public about that the risk of serious myocarditis including death may be far more serious than the risk reported before and that it occurs not only in young persons but also in elderly.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The problem come with dealing with people who lie

Yeah, we know. We've been dealing with it for a couple years now.

How much the arguements expand and get upgraded! You have noticed yourself as I see!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So you accept that chances are very slim hence you have no valid arguments and claims

Go on, quote the rest of my comment where I layed out several valid arguments, such as preventing sickness.

And yes myself and others have already checked your link several times and it still refutes your claims.

My claim was that the risks of sickness and death were lower from the vax than covid which the source confirms.

The source includes mild flu like symptoms as "harm", so rather than refuting me they verify what I'm saying. Which you absolutely must have understood having read it. But you still chose to say otherwise. Were you banking on other people not reading it and simply accepting what you said at face value?

You seem to be basing everything on the premises that people won't get covid, or that it won't effect them badly, vaxxing isn't to protect them, it's for the ones who have comorbidity or who get covid badly.

The problem is that we can't tell which is which until the get covid, by which time the horse has already bolted.

The fact remains that a young person has less than a 0.002 percent chance of serious harm from the vax, but a far greater risk from covid. Even if its only mild they will still miss at least a weeks worth of classes or shifts, and in 2022, what 20 something can afford to lose a week's worth of pay?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

So you accept that chances are very slim hence you have no valid arguments and claims

Go on, quote the rest of my comment where I layed out several valid arguments, such as preventing sickness.

My claim was that the risks of sickness and death were lower from the vax than covid which the source confirms.

The source includes mild flu like symptoms as "harm", so rather than refuting me they verify what I'm saying. Which you absolutely must have understood having read it. But you still chose to say otherwise. Were you banking on other people not reading it and simply accepting what you said at face value?

You seem to be basing everything on the premises that people won't get covid, or that it won't effect them badly, vaxxing isn't to protect them, it's for the ones who have comorbidity or who get covid badly.

The problem is that we can't tell which is which until the get covid, by which time the horse has already bolted.

The fact remains that a young person has less than a 0.002 percent chance of serious harm from the vax, but a far greater risk from covid. Even if its only mild they will still miss at least a weeks worth of classes or shifts, and in 2022, what 20 something can afford to lose a week's worth of pay?

I am sorry but your own source refutes your claims
The claim you have less chance from the vax and more from Covid is just imaginary.

We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Most of your arguments are non valid and you seem to be producing them out of thin air. Easily refuted or self refuted as above. For example you seem to be saying that it's hard for someone to establish whether they have natural immunity. As if they can't be tested using PCR which is widely available. Or get an antibody test. Or both.

In addition I see you like to divert from the story that a young person has died because of the mRNA vaccine. But I will stick to the story.
Do you have anything to say about this or that the vaccines are safe and effective?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Because billions of people don't think for themselves. They just do what they're told

Governments aren't always wrong, and in many cases the people demand these things and the governments are forced to provide them. For example in the UK, mask wearing, school closures and much of the lockdown came in response to public pressure. Their government wanted to gain Herd immunity through gradual exposure, and to only protect those most at need.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

From Link 8 in your profile genius:

We estimate that 22,000 - 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable.

I can't wait for the mental gymnastics as you try to refute your own source.

Yes it looks like the argument is refuted.
Or let's say self-refuted!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

If you compare your opponents to animals and don't offer any rational discussion on a matter, expect to have your comments trashed.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

It's good to stay on topic and see one more example of a death among young people due to the products.

I have posted a very good link above where where the authors argue that the risk of myocarditis and death as a result may be much more serious than it was initially thought.

It's also the link in my OP in the other thread where I discuss Covid-19 vaccines and increase myocarditis mortality risk. This is one of the most important papers so far and it should be gone attention. It is just scathing the tip of the iceberg in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

addition why someone who may have been infected and developed robust and very strong natural immunity has to be vaccinated

From a health perspective, they don't. I'm perfectly happy acknowledging that natural immunity is absolutely a good thing and offers wide and long lasting protection.

The problem come with dealing with people who lie and say that they have natural immunity when they don't. It's simpler and more cost effective to vax them than to fact check them.

If you want to claim natural immunity then you should foot the bill yourself.

Of course getting covid does not guarantee that you get strong immunity. People who get mild or asymptomatic covid may only have weak immunity. Plus natural immunity fades with time, so having covid in 2020 means you still need boosting occasionally, just like with the flu, or any one of the other virus that have boosters

the shot doesn't stop the virus, stop transmission, or prevent future sickness. The best you can offer is that it MAY lessen the severity, which is something you cannot possibly quantify on an individual basis. Knowing all that is fact, and undisputed, what business is it of yours who has immunity and who does not? Some will get a coof, some will not. You may get Covid tomorrow. Should we isolate you just in case?

It's getting very close to the time where you either admit you backed the wrong horse, or reincarnate.
edit on 28-10-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join