It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Of Dead 18 Year Old Vows To Make It Her Life's Mission - "100% Because of the [Vaccine]"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Your claim that the risks from the vaccine are lower than the risks from Covid is dogmatic.

The science confirms this. See link 2 and 8 in my signature for the data on vaccine side effect, and this link for covid (Lin k)

It doesn't take into account different age groups

We were specifically talking about young people, so I gave you the data for young people. If you want the data for older people you're going to need to be absolutely specific about the age group because I'm pretty sure that you're just going to try to change the topic into an argument over some other age group. So, be exact because I'm only going to give you what you say you want.

The MSM and Government spent the last 2-3 years terrorising their citizens and promoting fear, hysteria and paranoia.

And you're doing the exact same thing in regards to the vax, so I guess you deserve each other.

Here is the admission that there are changes to the definition of what a vaccine is.

Before and after, please.

There is no data in your link other than a discussion of what are the most common complications from Covid-19.

If you want to give a link with some data then also quote the paragraph from whatever link you are using.

The link I gave you admits that there are changes in the definition of what a vaccine is. If you don't agree with it then direct your concerns to them.

I am not the one who terrorises others. Or anyone else around here. We are criticising those who have terrorised the entire world the last 3 years.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

*Rolls eyes*
Codswallop.
I know someone who caught COVID-19 fairly early on in 2020. He said that at the time he was convinced that he was dying and that his wife was ready to rush him to hospital. Fortunately later that night he finally turned the corner. He got the vaccine as soon as it was available.
Dad went to a choir rehearsal in early 2020 and later discovered that the person two rows in front of him had died of COVID-19. He and Mum both got the jabs. So have my wife and I. I had COVID-19 two months ago. It was an inconvenience, not an emergency, thanks for the vaccine.
A friend of ours lost her brother, her mother and her mother's boyfriend, all to COVID-19, in the space of a week in 2020.
Please stop with the anti-vaccine BS. People died, don't demean their deaths so that you can have an entertaining rant about Big Needle, or whatever you're dribbling.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

*Rolls eyes*
Codswallop.
I know someone who caught COVID-19 fairly early on in 2020. He said that at the time he was convinced that he was dying and that his wife was ready to rush him to hospital. Fortunately later that night he finally turned the corner. He got the vaccine as soon as it was available.
Dad went to a choir rehearsal in early 2020 and later discovered that the person two rows in front of him had died of COVID-19. He and Mum both got the jabs. So have my wife and I. I had COVID-19 two months ago. It was an inconvenience, not an emergency, thanks for the vaccine.
A friend of ours lost her brother, her mother and her mother's boyfriend, all to COVID-19, in the space of a week in 2020.
Please stop with the anti-vaccine BS. People died, don't demean their deaths so that you can have an entertaining rant about Big Needle, or whatever you're dribbling.

Appeals to emotions are irrelevant I am afraid.
The entire thread and other threads are flooded with 'anti-vaxxers' who criticise the current narrative and dogma.
edit on 30-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

*Rolls eyes*
Codswallop.

Appeals to emotions are irrelevant I am afraid.
The entire thread and other threads are flooded with 'anti-vaxxers'

Yes, and they are all imbeciles.
I get quite angry at people who deny the impact of vaccines in keeping human race safe. Morons.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Morons.

By the old definition of vaccine or by the new definition?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

Morons.

Some members are not even aware there is a new vaccine definition. You see it's convenient for the product to be marketed as a vaccine and by changing the definition you now have a new vaccine! You see how convenient this is?! It's just magic! And it's also safe and effective as it is marketed this way.

You shouldn't question the gospel...

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

No need, I reached my comclusions years ago and the last two
have only been 100% vindicating.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

To quote myself:

The science confirms this. See link 2 and 8 in my signature for the data on vaccine side effect,

The link I gave you admits that there are changes in the definition

Please supply the old and new definitions.

I am not the one who terrorises others.

Because telling people that the vaccine is unsafe, and that they are in more danger from it than from covid isn't going to terrify them even a little?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Morons.

Could you please include both, so that we can compare them.

I'm not aware that there has been a change in my language, maybe it's just your country using a different translation or something.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it.

This level of absurdity only really exists within these type of posts on ATS, a hand full of facebook groups and the odd tweet.

In the real world we do things a lot more sensibly on the whole.

The level of paranoia, anti-vaccine hysteria and general silliness on this thread is truly remarkable. And worrying.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

To quote myself:

The science confirms this. See link 2 and 8 in my signature for the data on vaccine side effect,

The link I gave you admits that there are changes in the definition

Please supply the old and new definitions.

I am not the one who terrorises others.

Because telling people that the vaccine is unsafe, and that they are in more danger from it than from covid isn't going to terrify them even a little?

I don't have to supply the old and new definitions.
The link I gave you confirm this. I am not going to link it again.

There is no proof that the vaccine is safe and effective. It's an assertion of faith.

Provide the links and quote the paragraphs that prove what you are saying. So far, nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Morons.

I'm not aware that there has been a change in my language, maybe it's just your country using a different translation or something.

If you are not aware then you should have a look at the link I gave you. But apparently you didn't bother to read it eventhough you have asked me for it.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

No need, I reached my comclusions years ago and the last two
have only been 100% vindicating.

Yes I know. I think many of us have come to the same conclusions. Especially those who have some critical thinking and are a bit skeptical.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If you'd have clicked the link provided you might see how they
defended changing the word "protection" to "immunity"'.

Then totally failed in defending the change.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

If you'd have clicked the link provided you might see how they
defended changing the word "protection" to "immunity"'.

Then totally failed in defending the change.

Terrible science.
If your product doesn't have the properties for which it is advertised for then you have to change definitions in order to sell the product.

I don't blame the mother of the person who died, as it is described in the OP, because there is a chance it died from it and the product itself isn't what they have claimed it is.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Here you go...

from November 2007 to August 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s working definition of a vaccine was, “A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from the disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.”

But in September of 2021, American public health authorities changed the definition of vaccine.

The new definition became: “A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.”

So they basically deleted the portion of the definition that shed negative light on what they are now calling a vaccine. You will no longer find the assertion that a vaccine “stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from the disease,” anywhere on the CDC website. However, a 2015 World Health Organization (WHO) document cites the old CDC vaccine definition.

isoponline.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

great story bro.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Mom should never have let her loved one be injected with a murderous, experimental, untested poison that violated the Nuremberg Code and therefore is punishable by Death.
edit on 5-11-2022 by nokternus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2022 by nokternus because: edited

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I didn't ask for the link, I asked for the quote.

Provide the links and quote the paragraphs that prove what you are saying. So far, nothing.

Links are in my signature, they're graphs, so I can't quote them and I can't post the image because that function seems to be down.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I didn't ask for the link, I asked for the quote.

Links are in my signature, they're graphs, so I can't quote them and I can't post the image because that function seems to be down.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join