It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
The paper I have provided has nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

Correct, but regardless, "conspiracy theories" are actually very relevant to how people have been getting sick from what is called COVID.

A theory is an explanation and a conspiracy is simply two or more people planning and carrying out an agenda. Goes on all the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Asmodeus3

So what about all the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?

I haven't read the paper yet and know nothing about these communication frequencies, but I think what is implied is that all radiation can cause potential harm and that 5G is "densification" of 4G which is pretty much everywhere.
edit on 21-10-2022 by igloo because: word

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The findings are suggestive of a link between EMF exposure and the severity of C19 infection.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Short of climbing a mast and hugging the microwave emitter for an extended period of time people will be just fine.

As to radiation from these communication mediums causing potential harm, you would imagine it would have done so long before now if that was the case, so there is that.

Like i said to the other fellow igloo wadz of stuff to do right now, but cheers for the input.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

The findings are suggestive of a link between EMF exposure and the severity of C19 infection.

That's what the authors have claimed.
There is evidence to suggest that exposure to radio-frequency radiation from wireless communications can weaken the immune system and hence exacerbate the disease. That will be true for a number of diseases though.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

So what about all the places and nations that experienced COVID 19 when there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?

I haven't read the paper yet and know nothing about these communication frequencies, but I think what is implied is that all radiation can cause potential harm and that 5G is "densification" of 4G which is pretty much everywhere.

There is a misunderstanding of what the authors have claimed which you can see it in the other pages.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

And the fact is COVID 19 hit areas hard where there was no 5G communication medium in place.

The technologies build upon the predecessors so these areas will have 4G or 3G which are still frequencies so if the theory that these frequencies cause damage applies, they all will to a greater or lesser degree.

Seems worth looking into.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

3G/4G/5G utilizes frequencies that are non-ionizing.

The radiation does not damage and is not powerful enough to penetrate our cell walls.

Could look into that fact.

Again through in the middle of a predicament right now with stuff to do.

Have fun.
edit on 21-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: surfer_soul

So what about the places where 5G was not in place?

Its a simple question that deserves a answer if indeed there is one.

Where did the covid outbreak originate from? Wuhan had 5g in place. The virus mutates to become extremely virulent but not deadly and spreads through the world.
Then becomes a convenient excuse to implement another agenda by Global cabal for anyone who can see it.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Short of climbing a mast and hugging the microwave emitter for an extended period of time people will be just fine.

As to radiation from these communication mediums causing potential harm, you would imagine it would have done so long before now if that was the case, so there is that.

Like i said to the other fellow igloo wadz of stuff to do right now, but cheers for the input.

I think the frequency isn't likely to penetrate the skin and do damage that way in the traditional sense but even a short wavelength could affect microbes. Putting my bets on the vaccines being a bigger source of weakening the immune system. Anyhow, enjoy your day.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You to.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Hospitals themselves are saturated with EMF. It looks like a study is being set up to test the link between EMF and the severity of covid by shielding some patients to see if it makes a difference. 

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

3G/4G/5G utilizes frequencies that are non-ionizing.

The radiation does not damage and is not powerful enough to penetrate our cell walls.

Could look into that fact.

Again through in the middle of a predicament right now with stuff to do.

Have fun.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

The authors discuss the mechanisms which could (in their opinion) cause immunosuppression. There are 6 of them. They haven't made any references to ionising radiation such as alpha, beta, gamma or how ionising radiation can cause disease.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Well everyone is entitled to an opinion.

The fact is though that the communication mediums we use to date tend to utilize non-ionizing radiation which is not powerful enough to affect or breach our cell walls.

Hence im not buying 5G or any other form of communications medium being responsible for, or exasperating COVID-19.

Choose to believe the quasi-science if you must all the same as no skin off my beak.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I think the frequency isn't likely to penetrate the skin and do damage that way in the traditional sense but even a short wavelength could affect microbes. Putting my bets on the vaccines being a bigger source of weakening the immune system. Anyhow, enjoy your day.

The immune system can be weakened by a number of factors. Smoking, drinking, obesity, diabetes, cancer, exposure to radiation, exposure to chemicals, other underlying health issues, malnutrition.

One of these factors examined in the paper is exposure to this type of radiation.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well everyone is entitled to an opinion.

The fact is though that the communication mediums we use to date tend to utilize non-ionizing radiation which is not powerful enough to affect or breach our cell walls.

Hence im not buying 5G or any other form of communications medium being responsible for, or exasperating COVID-19.

Choose to believe the quasi-science if you must all the same as no skin off my beak.

These are two scientists and not two pedestrians who seem to have a lot of information and can back it up. I choose not to reject anything until after I have read it.

They are not talking about ionising radiation but they have provided 6 ways-mechanisms which can cause weakening of the immune system.

That is all they have done. One can choose to reject or accept what they have said but needs plenty of reading as to back up their claims they have used numerous citations, 141 in total.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Science says non-ionizing radiation is not dangerous to humans Asmodeus3.

That's just a fact.

But choose to accept or reject whatever you please.

My bet is you prefer the taste of conspiracy to the actual fact of the matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm willing to accept that some people are more susceptible to EMF exposure than others. I think that a factor that likely contributes is going to be how much and what kind of metal fillings a person has in their teeth or metal in other parts of the body.

I would say there is no connection between EMF and the severity of covid were I to go only by my household. I have three 5G wireless routers running in my house. Of the 4 adults who live here, 3 have only experienced asymptomatic covid infections. The other adult here experienced mild symptoms, with the exception of their first infection, which was moderate and was most likely the original Wuhan strain. Coincidentally, that adult had an ancient metal crown on one of their teeth at the time of the first infection, and it had been replaced with a newer composite crown before the other infections.
edit on 21 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

edit on 21 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

"Science," as in mainstream science, says a lot of things that are not true.

Whistleblower physician and patriot spokesperson Dr. Lee Merritt is a reliable source on non-ionizing radiation.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That's just a fact.

But choose to accept or reject whatever you please.

My bet is you prefer the taste of conspiracy to the actual fact of the matter.

Yes in principle this is true.

However this isn't gospel, and in the light of new evidence which is what the paper claims to have, and reading at the end on one of the assessors who provided a critic to the paper, he agrees that the evidence given is interesting and eventhough it doesn't prove causation more research is needed on the area. But he states that there seems to be a link.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join