It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 disease linked to radio-frequency radiation including 5G

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Nope, not even a little bit.

Cant get COVID or have it made worse by something that is not there, which in this case happens to be the 5G communications medium at the time in plenty of nations that experienced a horrendous time with COVID 19.

Simple as that really.

As to your article, well a summary of the important parts that you feel relevant might be nice considering the length of the nonsense in question.

eu.usatoday.com...
fullfact.org...
edit on 21-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Cant get COVID or have it made worse by something that is not there, which in this case happens to be the 5G communications medium at the time in plenty of nations that experienced a horrendous time with COVID 19.

Simple as that really.

As to your article, well a summary of the important parts that you feel relevant might be nice considering the length of the nonsense in question.

That is a strawman again and it seems you don't get what the article says which is a research paper by the way not a view from a pedestrian.

Nobody has argued you can get Covid from radiation or get Covid something that isn't there. This are your own misconceptions.

The paper discusses what can exacerbate a disease and not the origins of a SARS-CoV-2.
You seem to be very confused and have confused your arguments massively.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Simple as that really.

Full fact isn't discussing this by the way.
You are not having a good understanding of what the article says.

By the way full fact isn't a reliable source of information.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

So how did 5G exacerbate the disease in areas where it was not turned on or in place?

As to understanding, well i understand that you cannot get something or have it exacerbated from something else that is not there, so there is that.

The scientists are not the only ones that are "difficult to follow sometimes" as i think you may tick that box yourself.

There are different factors that can exacerbate a disease. If one is not there you are looking at the other factors. Is that simple.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Ile try again shall i.

How can the 5G communications medium exacerbate the disease COVID-19 in areas hit hard by the virus where it was not even turned on?

I'm not the one that's confused buddy, you see you cannot catch things, or have them exacerbated, from other things, that did not exist, or were not there yet.

Simple concept to understand, which you cannot seem to get you head around.

But hey'ho good luck with your Qanonacrap.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

There are different factors that can exacerbate a disease. If one is not there you are looking at the other factors. Is that simple.

So it was not 5G then but other factors responsible.

Ta for clearing that up.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Nether is your quasi-scientific report, so there is that.

The facts don't support the crap you or your report are trying to shovel.

And the fact is COVID 19 hit areas hard where there was no 5G communication medium in place.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Ile try again shall i.

How can the 5G communications medium exacerbate the disease COVID-19 in areas hit hard by the virus where it was not even turned on?

I'm not the one that's confused buddy, you see you cannot catch things, or have them exacerbated, from other things, that did not exist, or were not there yet.

Simple concept to understand, which you cannot seem to get you head around.

But hey'ho good luck with your Qanonacrap.

You seem to be confusing the origin of the virus with what can exacerbate a disease which is cause by the virus.

Radiation exposure is one of the factors that may exacerbate a disease. There are many more such as chemical exposure, smoking, drinking, obesity, diabetes, underling health issues, etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Nether is your quasi-scientific report, so there is that.

The facts don't support the crap you or your report are trying to shovel.

And the fact is COVID 19 hit areas hard where there was no 5G communication medium in place.

The paper hasn't argued that areas where there is no 5G haven't been hit by the pandemic.
This is a strawman argument again

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You seem to be confused that 5G exasperates or causes COVID-19.

See 5G is a form of non-ionizing radiation.

Which means it cannot penetrate our cell walls or cause damage to our bodies.

I don't smoke myself but i think you may find there is some anecdotal evidence that smokers fared better with COVID than people who did not smoke. Dont know how much stock i would place in such information all the same.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Its not straw that's your problem son but that big tinfoil bunnet.

5G has nothing to do with COVID-19.

And nor does it exasperate the disease because, and once again, its a form of non-ionizing radiation.

Simple as that really.

Have a nice day, and don't let that big bad nasty 5G bite you on the arse to much.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
(Yawns) This flase story again, the OP is 2 years behind the times!! It's been well known for a while how this false conspiracy story spread, and has been used for lots of papers on how false information spreads across the interwebs.

ICNIRP

general characteristic of RF EMFs is that the higher the frequency, the lower the depth of penetration of the EMFs into the body. As 5G technologies can utilize higher EMF frequencies (>24 GHz) in addition to those currently used (4 GHz), power from those higher frequencies will be primarily absorbed more superficially than that from previous mobile telecommunications technologies […] Accordingly, 5G exposures will not cause any harm providing that they adhere to the ICNIRP

NCBI-COVID-19 and the 5G Conspiracy Theory: Social Network Analysis of Twitter Data

WHO- 5G

OFCOM-Electromagnetic field measurements near mobile base stations

LinkSpringer-COVID-19 and 5G conspiracy theories: long term observation of a digital wildfire
edit on 21-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Canny teach pork that does not wish to learn Kurokage.

He wants to believe it so its true despite the evidence to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yeah, I agree with you.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You seem to be confused that 5G exasperates or causes COVID-19.

See 5G is a form of non-ionizing radiation.

Which means it cannot penetrate our cell walls or cause damage to our bodies.

I don't smoke myself but i think you may find there is some anecdotal evidence that smokers fared better with COVID than people who did not smoke. Dont know how much stock i would place in such information all the same.

Nobody has argued that it causes Covid-19.
That's your own misunderstanding.

I will reiterate part of the conclusion of the paper by these two very good scientists

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

The paper not only explains that it may cause immunosuppression but how does it do it.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
(Yawns) This flase story again, the OP is 2 years behind the times!! It's been well known for a while how this false conspiracy story spread, and has been used for lots of papers on how false information spreads across the interwebs.

ICNIRP

general characteristic of RF EMFs is that the higher the frequency, the lower the depth of penetration of the EMFs into the body. As 5G technologies can utilize higher EMF frequencies (>24 GHz) in addition to those currently used (4 GHz), power from those higher frequencies will be primarily absorbed more superficially than that from previous mobile telecommunications technologies […] Accordingly, 5G exposures will not cause any harm providing that they adhere to the ICNIRP

NCBI-COVID-19 and the 5G Conspiracy Theory: Social Network Analysis of Twitter Data

WHO- 5G

OFCOM-Electromagnetic field measurements near mobile base stations

LinkSpringer-COVID-19 and 5G conspiracy theories: long term observation of a digital wildfire

The paper I have provided has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. It's a research paper and is not outdated as you are trying to claim.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
And this folks is the reason why the peer review process in reputable scientific journals is important.

edit on 21-10-2022 by Overseeall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I don't 'believe' in it or reject it. But it is a good read supported by evidence and quite a volume of information which is good for debate. Nowhere the authors have claimed that 5G can cause Covid-19 disease. They are looking whether it can weaken the immune system and hence exacerbate the disease. They will be true for most if not all diseases by the way.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You are however suggesting that 5G "exasperates" COVID 19.

Im simply asking how so in areas that were hit exceptionally hard by the pathogen and yet had no 5G capability?

And your answer appears to be "different factors".

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

They can look where ever they please still won't change the fact that you are presenting quasi-scientific nonsense.

And making claims that the evidence does not support.

Anyhoo things to do now, have fun.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join