It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moment Of Contact ~ The Movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

I heard the NORAD testimony, but the movie goes further than that. It's no big part of the doc, but if true (as everything is always about IF true), it is significant.

Look, it's only testimony, just like most of these documentaries, and it's as good or bad as that.

We shouldn’t expect much more than that.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I watched it….and yeah, it’s chock full of witnesses and Fox has his style of producing, production, etc….

I came away with wow! there was a missed opportunity.

A witness takes him to the purported crash site and all he does is Q&A the witness?

How about taking some investigation equipment to use at the site……at a bare minimum a metal detector…..or how about equipping and using the drone with LiDAR…..or using an EMF meter…..or using a Geiger counter…..at the most, ground penetrating radar.

Fox could have done better!

Even if it’s been decades…..how about soil and weeds EDNA samples for testing from where the purported Alien was seen huddled and cowering in fear by the 3 girls. It did after all supposed to have had some type of oily secretion or sweat from its skin which would leave residual traces on whatever it contacted with.

NADA

I give it 6 out of 10……..nothing earth shattering imo

👽
edit on 14-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Even if it’s been decades…..how about soil and weeds EDNA samples for testing from where the purported Alien was seen huddled and cowering in fear by the 3 girls. It did after all supposed to have had some type of oily secretion or sweat from its skin which would leave residual traces on whatever it contacted with.

I agree. But he may have done that and come up with nothing, so naturally, that wouldn’t be shown.

Even though I recall an AA episode where the big hair guy and old trusty dusty Linda Howe comically hauled around some metal detectors on the old Roswell field and actually claimed to come up with some metal trinket they deemed from the crash.

Getting back to Fox, as I recall in his other videos, he didn’t do much of that kind of stuff---use tech to check things out. Those things add cost to his productions, and this one was certainly low-budget. So, we can conclude his videos are designed to be low-budget and help him make some money.
This one looks like it may make him a good buck.

But though it had good moments ( though no kind of moment of actual contact, just moments of testimony), I, too, wouldn't give this 7 or 8 stars---your six sounds just about right.

I do think his production team helped this with the music and the drama he created in some of the interviews.

edit on 14-11-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Flick Pics….

What I did find interesting was the crash site witness that said he took what looked like an aluminum piece of debris and crumble bend it up and it went back to its original shape. That’s a story told about Marcel’s Roswell debris.

Now…given the Roswell hoopla thru the years and this Brazilian witness statement…….did he experience the same thing, or did he know of the Roswell story and plagiarized the metal bend/un-bend portion? Hmmm

Why didn’t he keep the metal piece he had in his hands as a souvenir? Even more so with its strange characteristics…… I would definitely have kept it……yet Fox doesn’t ask if he still has it……nor does the witness divulge what he did with it after his experience.

Loose ends never help to convince……imo

👽
edit on 14-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That guy looked so emotional. Maybe it would be understandable if he did see such a thing. I know Id never forget it. But on the skeptical side, I wonder whether Fox gave him a bit of method acting coaching.

And yeah, I thought exactly about the aluminum foil wrap-around meme--straight out of Roswell lore.

As for the item from the crash? Maybe he lost it. I have some occult items( weird phenomena) I have kept and some I have lost. And I mean WEIRD.

But, again, in any story one will find holes in them, that's the nature of witness testimony and the thing that has made many lawyers rich.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

I have some occult items( weird phenomena) I have kept and some I have lost. And I mean WEIRD.

Hopefully you don’t have a “Dybbuk Box”. Having one you’d be inviting a Hell of a trouble.

As for Varginha…..Travis Taylor needs to go to the crash site with a mothership load of testing equipment….perhaps he’ll get something undeniable.

👽

Btw there’s another documentary flick coming out sometime in 2023. Not made by Fox……

It’s titled “The Man Who Wanted to Make Contact”

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Carlos de Souza featured in earlier documentaries on the case. Some when he was much younger.

Apparently there are some inconsistencies in his story since he spoke. I am not a Potuguese speaker but he apparently originally claimed there was already a military presence on the scene before he got there with 30 or more military personnel searching the woods, a helicopter and trucks.

There was also this documentary from the aarly 2000s to compare notes.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

If this was a crash, then those creatures survived and walked away from it? Is that reasonable to believe?
I recall the Fox doc displaying the distance from the crash site to the alien sightings on a map.
This case has more substance than Roswell, without a doubt. But that’s no big thing.
And at the end, they did claim the US took the dead aliens off the Brazilian's hands.
An air traffic controller told the story of a US plane coming to the airport at that time.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Reminds me of the 90s movie Contact.

Maybe this guy could save a lot of time and effort by going to see Steven Greer and bringing a flashlight, a tent, and maybe a thousand dollars. Greer will, I’m sure, be perfectly happy to relieve him.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This one got by me…..done in August 2022

…..”ALBANY, N.Y. (Aug. 23, 2022) — A new documentary starring Star Trek’s William Shatner is asking the question: “Are we Alone?” And two UAlbany physicists are right in the middle of the search for answers.”…

Part of the team….

….“The variety of devices we’re bringing as a team to study the phenomenon cover an entire spectrum of different technologies, in real time,” said Szydagis in the documentary.”…..

👽
edit on 15-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I saw that one. It wasn’t too hot, believe me. Some more Don Quixote UAP hunters.

Standing around at night looking for UFOs with a bunch of machines.

edit on 15-11-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I actually found it interesting…….

I’ll like when tech is used whether paranormal or ufo hunting….

The speculation of a possible wormhole opening in a cloud to reveal multiple objects (in comparative sizes to the purported tic-tac) while in an anomalous high burst of radiation, and then closing….was interesting to me.

It is what it is…

👽

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I hear you. I don’t like sounding too skeptical, bordering on cynicism. I respect honest researchers. They mean well, I’m sure.

But I’ve seen the researchers in this doc before on other ufo related programs. I wish them well.

Maybe Im jaded now since I've watched them for so long be unsuccessful.

The success, of course, would be to prove to the outside finally or macro human, not any individual personal micro human---which we all are so exposed to, as the Moment doc again illustrated.

We need to settle two things here.
Number one, what are or would be the ramifications of macro disclosure?
Number two. How do we do that?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I see similarities of the Varginha Beings (1996) to the Beings of the (1974) TV series Land of the Lost…..

Land of the Lost (1974 TV series)

Horned, large red eyes, 3 fingered, brown colored skinned ….

Additionally….given the smell of ammonia and sulfur of the Varginha Beings…..one could postulate they were from an inner earth dimension……

👽
edit on 16-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Maybe Ray Palmer's protege Richard Shavers Dero.

link

The Varginha aliens, If this is a true episode, are nowhere near the usual greys.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I’m well aware of the Shavers series and the Dero’s….I have the Pdf version of his stories.

Amazing Stories

Yeah….also the Dero’s also having mind communication machines in which to use on surface humans

Thought Records of Lemuria. archive.org...

Ray Palmer was a character himself….but that’s a different story

…..” Keel dismissed the Shaver Mystery and Richard S. Shaver, claiming Shaver was just plain crazy.

This was nothing new. Science fiction fans had been saying the same thing for years, but coming from one of my UFO mentors, it was hard to take. Keel's tiff with the Shaver Mystery reached a crescendo in his essay, "The Man Who Invented Flying Saucers," wherein Keel laid out his theory that Ray Palmer and Richard S. Shaver had engineered the greatest myth of the 20th century—flying saucers. Keel put it bluntly...

“If Shaver and Palmer had not existed there would have been no flying saucers. It's that simple.”

Yes, Keel was fed up. He decided to give Shaver and Palmer credit for inventing flying saucers, and he presented his case. The Shaver Mystery, he said, was the basis for all flying saucer lore. It sprang from the disturbed mind of Richard S. Shaver, with help from his editor Raymond A. Palmer at the rewrite desk.”….

👽

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The point is these aliens in Brazil are NOT the usual little greys. So, if this is true, and that’s a big IF…. what and where are those three hoofed beings from?

Maybe underground? I'm not remotely saying that's likely just offering a speculative alternative in all our constant speculations.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

As you would know….not all non-human races look alike.

Book of Alien Races: Secret Russian KGB Book of Alien Races

From the above book…

Also….” Sextans is a fairly bright dwarf irregular galaxy at magnitude 6.6, 4.3 million light-years from Earth. It is part of the Local Group of galaxies.”….

It could be the Varginha beings are from an earth underground race after arriving to earth long ago…..plausible given everything that’s ever been said about aliens in general.

👽

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, I know, I've heard this too---the exotic branch of ufology.

I wonder where they get all of that from…The alien race theory.
What, the Canadian guy—ex-defense secretary, said there are 4 to 19 races. What is the source of his information, I wonder I do they have any logical or reasonable source for this.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

BTW, Ophiuchus1 can you give me that link to upload--- it's still not fixed.

Thanks in advance

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join