It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand American and English embalmers talk calimari clots.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Talking about varicose veins. I had one blowout on my left calf muscle, Six months back. I upped all the natural stuff I was on, I don't know which one did the trick, but I have never heard of a varicose vein going back to normal again, and wouldn't have believed if someone told me. So check out lemons root ginger Tumeric cayenne pepper D3 15mg zinc clove of garlic a day. Black pepper olive oil.Apple cider vinegar. Most of all in a fry-up lunchtime. Except for the supplements the cider vinegar is in with the ginger I take that after 40 mins of mild exercise in the morning. Don't wear glasses anymore, and feel better than I did at fifty. I would swear that something is working on the Telemers, it has been a slow steady improvement.
I doubt anyone would believe me, especially Carpy but it is an observable fact.
edit on 18-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: anonentityI know morticians in real life and I don't think the 2 I know would consider themselves medical authorities although very astute in human biology.

I know some fellows from way back when with obscure connections to the Marine Corps and we're looking at court-martial charges for fraternization and murder-for-hire. It just occurs to me that a guy in the first week of boot camp could easily take care of all you coroners and medical examiners and friends filling out covid certificates etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Unfortunately the coroner only investigates "unnatural" deaths, which does not include death by mandated vax because that means its working.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
One could come to the conclusion that embalmers have a working knowledge of what they observed prior to covid and the vaccines and what they are seeing now. It doessnt take a doctorate to notice blood used to be one way and now it is much different. Not to mention in Australia alone deaths are up 17% ytd. a reply to: Brotherman

I am pretty sure I addressed that but I didn't use the fancy shakaka virus to make the point, I say that I am sure morticians are very astute to human biology, I didn't say about before and after the covid for a reason.

But thanks for point that out.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The Difference Between A Coroner And A Medical Examiner:

An individual is elected by the jurisdiction for a 2 to 4 year term and is responsible for inquests on bodies of those who appeared to have died due to harm or violence . It’s important to note that in most states the coroner needs no definitive medical training or qualifications.

[www.mopec.com...]

Our local coroner spent his life working at our local paper mill before being elected. Coroners don't perform autopsies; they determine whether or not foul play is suspected. If it is, he will order an autopsy-something a lot of places prefer not to spend their limited budget on, if at all possible.

The coroner in my locale also owns the methadone clinics, has a private medical company that runs the prisons, and a private practice... go figure right, his name is Jeff Yocum in Lebanon PA, and he's an asshole.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Unfortunately the coroner only investigates "unnatural" deaths, which does not include death by mandated vax because that means its working.

You mean like a young healthy person having a heart attack?

The clots that people claim to find are so large that you'd notice them before death, they'd be agony and would cut of circulation to limbs. The effected area would turn blue, or deep purple depending where they were.

A lot less than 1mm can kill you if it gets into your heart or lungs. A clit that looks like something from a horror movie would be very difficult to miss.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
You never answered the question.....
Have you seen the coroners report?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
You never answered the question.....
Have you seen the coroners report?

For who?

In the embalmers in these cases refuse to release the names, so it's not possible to find the reports, let alone to prove that the people actually existed.

Give me the names and I'll tell you if I can access them. No name, then you can't prove that they exist.

Incidentally, in many jurisdiction summary reports are considered public records if there is an inquiry. Which there absolutely would be if one of those clots were ever found.

I can access a considerable amount with no ethics or privacy issues. Perfect legit.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

A clit that looks like something from a horror movie would be very difficult to miss.

No wonder some men avoid finding it then

edit on 000000p3108America/Chicago10192022310 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Thanks.

I'm on blood thinners forever but my veins are knackered.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

For who?

I asked because you stated this earlier in the thread.....

And yet the coroner didn't notice them.

And two posters asked you if you had seen the coroners report......and you did not answer.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Talking about varicose veins. I had one blowout on my left calf muscle, Six months back. I upped all the natural stuff I was on, I don't know which one did the trick, but I have never heard of a varicose vein going back to normal again, and wouldn't have believed if someone told me. So check out lemons root ginger Tumeric cayenne pepper D3 15mg zinc clove of garlic a day. Black pepper olive oil.Apple cider vinegar. Most of all in a fry-up lunchtime. Except for the supplements the cider vinegar is in with the ginger I take that after 40 mins of mild exercise in the morning. Don't wear glasses anymore, and feel better than I did at fifty. I would swear that something is working on the Telemers, it has been a slow steady improvement.
I doubt anyone would believe me, especially Carpy but it is an observable fact.

Not sure why you'd think that of me but you are wrong.

I take turmeric and black pepper and use lots of fresh turmeric when I can get it, ginger too.

I also take organic apple cider too.

I haven't got varicose veins.

They were damaged.

They have little one way valves or something and those got damaged.

They won't fix themselves, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Not that elastic.

My clot was small but permanently damaged the veins in my leg.

Permanently, as in they won't heal.

Instead of shouting me down, can you answer my question?

How old were you when the clot permanently damaged your veins? And were they actually veins, and if so what kind of vein?

Do you smoke? Do you eat healthy? Do you exercise? Do you drink often?

I mean you had to have been doing something unhealthy to have a clot in your leg.
edit on 19-10-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

A clit that looks like something from a horror movie would be very difficult to miss.

You got that right

edit on 19-10-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Are you taking it in the right way? It has to be heated, in oil. The pepper increases its bioavailability many times.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I asked because you stated this earlier in the thread.....

Give me the names and I can look them up for you. I don't read every ME or coroner's report. Tell me which reports and I can give you an answer.

And two posters asked you if you had seen the coroners report......and you did not answer.

I can't answer them because they refuse to tell me which reports they are talking about.

Maybe I have, but without the names I simply can not say yes or no.

That's like asking me if I watched the game last night without mentioning the sport.

Did you read them, and if not why not.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You dismissed the claims and said it would have been noticed by the coroner.

How do you know what the coroner saw?
You don't.......

edit on 20-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

You don't.......

Because the OP would have posted a copy of the report if it showed this.

Tell me the NAME and I can look it up for you. You claim that you want proof yet you WITHHOLD the information that I NEED to get it for you.

Why are you refusing to give me their names, could it be that you're afraid that I will pull the reports and expose you?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You don't.......

Whereas you do? So you must have seen the report? Why not produce it then to prove AZ wrong?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew
It wasn't me who said it would be noticed by the coroner....

edit on 20-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join