It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Misogynists really Homosexuals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: olaru12

I honestly still think that incels aren't even a real thing. Like the people claiming it are just pretending and don't think or act those ways in real life.

I never met an incel in real life.

I assume you didn't read the link...

Here's another...

gizmodo.com...

and another....

www.theguardian.com...

I know that reading the links might go against the confirmation bias of some members so they ignore them.

edit on 17-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Why is this something to even spend brain cells on? There are tons of Aholes that hate something or someone for some reason, bottom line is that they are mostly just Aholes.

Are you trying to fine tune your gaydar?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Why is this something to even spend brain cells on? There are tons of Aholes that hate something or someone for some reason, bottom line is that they are mostly just Aholes.

Are you trying to fine tune your gaydar?

Why is anything important?

It’s a social issue that affects society.
As we’ve seen there are tons of gender issues we are dealing with right now. They aren’t going away.
Maybe if we look deeper into some of the issues with a generation that is a little removed we can see where we went wrong, or right.

A good example. Our PC culture. I recently watched Archie Bunker. I have to admit I cringed so many times and a lot of it wasn’t that funny.
Maybe some of these changes are good, are needed. Maybe we go too far in some cases.
edit on 17-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

and yet here you are spending brain cells on this thread....see the irony?

If you really didn't care, why not just ignore it.

edit on 17-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It would make more sense that these men (I do believe there are some) are bisexual.

I’m sorry but I’m going to say it anyways - they are very confused individuals. Be very cautious of anyone that will fu## (literally and figuratively) anything that walks.

I’ve known a lot of bisexual men. They are the most disgusting breed of people on this planet. Over-sexualized slime balls.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’ve known a lot of bisexual men. They are the most disgusting breed of people on this planet. Over-sexualized slime balls.

Do you feel the same way about bisexual women. I've known a lot of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

then there must be quite a lot of secret gays here on ats.

i think misogyny exists in all kinds of men.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It would make more sense that these men (I do believe there are some) are bisexual.

I’m sorry but I’m going to say it anyways - they are very confused individuals. Be very cautious of anyone that will fu## (literally and figuratively) anything that walks.

Excuse me? Just because someone is bisexual DOESN OT MEAN that they will go down sexually with everyone. There is zero confusion on my side, I am able to deeply love both men and women.

They are the most disgusting breed of people on this planet.

Disgusting is your judgement of people because of that one example you have. Just lost all respect towards you, and I really had some.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

then there must be quite a lot of secret gays here on ats.

i think misogyny exists in all kinds of men.

Maybe. When I think of misogyny I think of men that really hate women, they hate them to their core.
Unless you really know these people well, or they are in your family you may never see this side of them.
I do believe they will put a mask on in public, at work and in most settings. They might even seem like quite the gentleman!

I think there is a big difference between misogyny and sexist behavior. I think all genders can sometimes be sexist at time, but they don’t actually hate each other.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I heard if you post on ats you're gay.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Meh, I’ve been called a misogynist many times on this forum yet find homosexuality disgusting. Truth is that men are the dominant sex and no amount of social conditioning changes that fact.

If the law of the jungle ever becomes the predominant direction of our species again then women will need men for defence and protection. I love women but at the same time they’re dependent on the nature of men to provide them equal rights. I also think In such a scenario that beta males will be the first to perish. Most tribal cultures wouldn’t even consider the idea of homosexuality yet they treat women as the inferior gender.

A more misogynistic opinion will be hard to find yet hairy bum holes have no consideration in my reasoning.

When society breaks down this will become blatantly apparent.
edit on 17/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you feel the same way about bisexual women. I've known a lot of them.

Not at all. There’s something different about women than bisexual men. I’m going to leave out the reasons why as I do believe it’s too graphic for ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Excuse me? Just because someone is bisexual DOESN OT MEAN that they will go down sexually with everyone. There is zero confusion on my side, I am able to deeply love both men and women.

They are the most disgusting breed of people on this planet.

Disgusting is your judgement of people because of that one example you have. Just lost all respect towards you, and I really had some.

I knew I’d get some hate for my comments. Are you male or female? Read my post above.

No one can deny anyones experiences. For me, every bisexual man I’ve met (I’ve known many) has absolutely no integrity, loyalty or morals for that matter. That’s why I said literally and figuratively.

I know you and your posting history. I do appreciate you. If you are male, then you are an exception to what I’m saying. And if that’s the case, I’m willing to admit I’m wrong and say it’s the majority, instead of all of them.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Meh, I’ve been called a misogynist many times on this forum yet find homosexuality disgusting. Truth is that men are the dominant sex and no amount of social conditioning changes that fact.

Unless someone knows you personally on here, that’s just simple name calling.
I’ve been called a liberal and I’m not.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Only reason why a gay man would probably hate a woman, would be out of jealousy, other then that they would be best friends.

Stating the obvious here, but man, you woman are frustrating to hookup, get into a relationship, an stay in one for a multitude of reasons. When I use to go on the club scenes, dressed up for it, all prep up an what not, and I never managed to ever get one home. Maybe they smelled my anticipation, feaar or lack of experience at that point. 50 percent of the time they had boyfriends(then why are you here!?!) or just to busy for one, other were just too…wild an feral.

Then I get into relationship for once, and now they just stare, like come try me out, like I was still on menu or shelf still, only to find not for sale. Heck I should of brought some of my cousins an pretend I was dating, just make some of those foolish girls think they accomplished something like stealing a man away from a prettier woman.

The sad thing is, most of these said incel males, along with the adventurous females is that they can’t handle or would like a relationship once they are in one. From pov, the uncles could not handle the amount of baggage some woman are carrying and would eventually get annoyed, and probably go celibate without going back.
edit on 17-10-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Then I get into relationship for once, and now they just stare, like come try me out, like I was still on menu or shelf still, only to find not for sale.

People always want what they can’t have, someone women seem to know when a man is taken, and vice versa.

I don’t think most openly gay men hate women.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I used to hang with an enclave of misogynist twentysomething males right before I graduated college.

They allowed my company because I was quiet and docile, and listened without interrupting and never hit on any of them.

I just wanted to hear their discussions, which were usually very avant garde.

I came to the conclusion that their misogyny stemmed from the overall quality of girls that they were used to meeting and associating with. In short, loose women looking for a quick hook up and financial favors, and little else.

They held a higher standard for women, and once they finally met "the right one" they married and had kids.

I landed one of the most notorious, and we've been happily married for 12 years and counting.

It took two decades of dating and getting to know one another before we determined we were compatible, but I'm kind of a traditional one marriage til death do we part kind of girl, and he's the same kind of guy.

We really lucked out.

I think most misogynists just are looking for a traditional Nuclear Family and the modern landscape is disconcerting to them, especially with women holding jobs and wearing pants these days.

I feel kind of sorry for them, because I'm an eternal romantic and I wish true love for everyone.

But some people (women included) are just absuive bastards and will never treat another well, no matter how tame, docile, obiedient and loving that partner is.

Also, side note, Freud would probably say misogynistic males had abusive and cold domineering mothers, and that's why they seek out women they can lord over and abuse, to get back at their unresolved Mommy Issues.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Freud would probably say misogynistic males had abusive and cold domineering mothers,

That is a common theme for misogynistic men, some kind of early abuse or overcontrolling female figure early in their life.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

To be fair it’s mainly misandrists who can’t handle men speaking the truth that mud sling that characterisation. I mean women are bonkers and emotional beings, I truly believe they’re the more unstable sex generally but that’s just my observation and experience. I try not to stereotype people by gender and make individual judgments. The people I respect most on this forum are split equally between men and women. The same applies to the morons and trolls.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

That’s very true, but the same could be said about not knowing what one has until it gone as well, for both parties. Maybe it the journey an not the destination(if only). Yea, I don’t think it’s an issue, assuming they should get along seamlessly without the constant battle for power, and struggle dominance that happens on most ships.

edit on 17-10-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join