It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Those of You Who Think the Vaccine Kills People Can Use Me as a Test” - Bodybuilding Icon Dies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The unjabbed became the scape goats for everything happening that was going badly. The MSM did this and politicians did this, and all their loyal followers jumped right on top of that dog pile of insanity.

The entire Covid19 thing hijacked and insane all the way to oblivion, but some people have made a TON of cash from it all.

I agree with everything you wrote, and I understand your point. I see it as two different topics, one is the vaccine and the other is the F UPed Goverment and all they did to include how the left turned the whole pandemic into some kind of liberal virtue signaling of attacks against the right if they did not follow toe and heel on everything.

The sad part is we all know the Goverment pull crap out of their asses each day, calling it science and no one on the left will say a single thing about that even though they know good and well what happened. Hell, many one the left still wear their masks because they do not want to look like a republican, how F UPed is that?
edit on 17-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Haitian singer Mikaben died on stage yesterday (cardiac arrest). A young footballer (Brabant - Belgium) went into cardiac arrest and died ... The articles of the death of Mikaben and the young footballer (I went to check his name but the article has already disappeared) are disapearing very quickly. May they both rest in peace. The articles disappear so quickly that you almost literally have to sit on top of the news. Shame on you mainstream media.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I typed mikaben into search engine there are numerous articles on the incident

Perhaps you did not search correctly?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown
Do you think I have to search for this? Of course there are numerous aricles about his death. But the most popular newspaper in Belgium HLN.be is reporting a lot of trivial things and also important stuff ... of course. The article about the death of Mikaben was gone in a blink of an eye (so to speak) ... just like the article about the young soccer player. Do you find this normal? I certainly do not.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Veteran bodybuilder and author Doug Brignole has passed away at age 63. I'm not sure how much more direct you can get about proving something beyond saying I'll prove that it works by not dying, and then dying. It seems that we have another vaccidental death. He may have died, but hey, it could have been worse if he didn't get vaxxed.

That's almost as funny as the people who refuse to get vaccinated, then die of Covid.

Lol, right, even funnier from those that didn't take the shot, survived covid, hit by a bus.

Nevermind people like Justin Bieber.....

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Xtrozero

I had a close friend in the 1980s who was a bodybuilding fanatic. He spent all his money on supplements and things he'd order out of magazines. No Internet then. Before long his whole personality changed until finally, he scared himself enough to go to an MD. Found out he was overdosing on supplements.

At that time I did some reading in the library to find articles on the issues caused by bodybuilding and heart issues were common even without steroids. Too much of anything is bad.
Basically comes down to massive quantities of Caffeine and uppers.
Many people don't realize they have blood pressure issues and go into these bodybuilding disciplines like a walk in a park.

Truth is? It is a walk in the park.

I actually did the whole body building shtick. Being 6'4, 260lbs, why not? I was active duty at the time and really pushed it on the lats and benches, even through in Cardio on Treadmill, max incline, max speed.
I did take supplements, tho nothing beyond Nitric Oxide inducers, the rest was just Creatine, Whey and some bcaas/multi vits.

That's where the separation happens. The split off to other "things" like HGH and Steroids.

I'm hypertension, thankfully not diagnosed with full on high blood pressure, but it's a little higher than normal.

Point is, like Arnold, you gotta "slow down" or you'll burn thru all the time your heart has, which unfortunately does have an expiration timer.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Weird dlb post
edit on 17-10-2022 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

... While different theories about the cause of his passing are circulating in social media, the actual reason is yet unknown. ...

Just as we all expected : The Experts™ are Baffled™ !! LoL !!

But they will soon state, with 100% conviction, that it was definitely NOT the Jibber-Jabbers™.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Veteran bodybuilder and author Doug Brignole has passed away at age 63. I'm not sure how much more direct you can get about proving something beyond saying I'll prove that it works by not dying, and then dying. It seems that we have another vaccidental death.

Cause of death unknown.

How are you linking that to covid vaccination? It quite clearly says unknown.

The guy took steroids for years. If I had to guess, years of steroid abuse contributed to his death, not vaccination

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: UpThenDown
Do you think I have to search for this?

Not if I keep doing it for you

I have no idea what article you read but this one is currently available on hln.be, also i have never heard of theis artist prior to today and your posts

Haïtiaanse zanger Mikaben (41) sterft op podium in Parijs

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Lot’s to digest here. Too many unknown questions.

Did he get the vax and all the booster? When was the last one?
When was his last physical?

Did he do drugs or steroids?

I do believe that vaccines, ALL vaccines can had effect ions, including death, this one might be a stretch until we know more. We also can’t say it was the vaccine for ALL people that die that have taken the vaccine.
The problem is that people die from all kinds of weird reasons all the time. It happened pre Covid too. I watched as a family friend died from the Flu, she was 32 years old and in perfect health. This is decades before Covid.

Now it is just highlighted and people wonder. We have such a distrust for our government and medical that we really don’t know.

edit on 17-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

One thing I recall reading about was how it thickened the heart wall, causing heart failure at a younger age than normal.
Athletic Heart Syndrome

The condition is generally considered benign, but may occasionally hide a serious medical condition,

Anything can be done to excess.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

He had probably done anabolic steroids and probably most definitely been taking HGh.

I grew up in the bodybuilding world. And the amount of crap I saw them do to their bodies is a major reason why I don't pursue that physique.

The diet they consume is unhealthy as well. My dad competed in the early 2000s and through him I met a lot of the big names in that industry. They're crazy. I mean grade A macho crazy. Like if scientists spliced Macho Man Randy Savage and Ric Flair that's how they talk.

They put their bodies under insane stress and are ticking time bombs.

My dad's already had to have surgeries on all of his major joints multiple times, has had a few heart attacks and he still pushes himself.

Hell, he's going through a current series of surgeries and dieting and got covid like a week or two ago and got over it in like three days all at the age of 52 and never got a covid shot.

Take it how you recieve it, but I think at that age after that much stress and damage it's smarter just to get covid and lay low for a few days than constantly add more stress to your body by getting BS shots every few weeks or months, and repeatedly stressing the immune system.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Xtrozero

I had a close friend in the 1980s who was a bodybuilding fanatic. He spent all his money on supplements and things he'd order out of magazines. No Internet then. Before long his whole personality changed until finally, he scared himself enough to go to an MD. Found out he was overdosing on supplements.

At that time I did some reading in the library to find articles on the issues caused by bodybuilding and heart issues were common even without steroids. Too much of anything is bad.
Basically comes down to massive quantities of Caffeine and uppers.
Many people don't realize they have blood pressure issues and go into these bodybuilding disciplines like a walk in a park.

Truth is? It is a walk in the park.

I actually did the whole body building shtick. Being 6'4, 260lbs, why not? I was active duty at the time and really pushed it on the lats and benches, even through in Cardio on Treadmill, max incline, max speed.
I did take supplements, tho nothing beyond Nitric Oxide inducers, the rest was just Creatine, Whey and some bcaas/multi vits.

That's where the separation happens. The split off to other "things" like HGH and Steroids.

I'm hypertension, thankfully not diagnosed with full on high blood pressure, but it's a little higher than normal.

Point is, like Arnold, you gotta "slow down" or you'll burn thru all the time your heart has, which unfortunately does have an expiration timer.

It's not exactly as simple as that. Your heart by being exercised does not "run out" of expire. Proper exercise will strengthen and preserve your heart.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

haven't been here in awhile. But I post this as a reminder.

Many folks tried to warn not to take the vaccine. But many did it anyways.

Honestly, i got black pilled to the point where i now say, reap what you sow.

/carry on

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Years ago, I was into bodybuilding...

and used anabolics for over a decade, some weeks 1000mg. Cypionate, propionate, Anadrol, Dianabol, Deca Durabolin, equipoise, sustanon, anti-aromatase drugs, you name it. I could bench 435 pounds, deadlift 500, and squat 460.

I have 5 sons. My cholesterol is always between 160 and 165, and my lipids are always in balance. My blood sugar is perfect, and my psa scores are always on the very low side of good.

I had a heart scan done in 2000 when I had pericarditis from a bad case of the flu, and my heart was in perfect shape. I just had a stress test, and a heart scan within the last two weeks, and my heart is in perfect shape. No thickening, no blockage, no damage.

edit on 17-10-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Bodybuilding died of suspected heart attack - pretty standard for an ageing juiced up male. On the flip side, how about the millions of males who have had multiple covid vaccinations yet are still alive and well. The balance of evidence must be considered.
Fundamentally this is a very poor example and a waste of time for a topic. The vaccine certainly is not without side effects and risks including death but which vaccine isn’t? I’m yet to see the conspiracy on this one. Maybe everyone’s heads will fall off after 10 years…

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I agree but the scary question is who is going to prosecute? The jab was pushed upon many from the highest levels of government, and perpetuated across all major media channels. Even the leaders of countries propagated the push. Considering DOJ, FBI etc are basically becoming BIden's version of the SS there won't be any prosecuting. a reply to: AbstractDreamz

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TTSA75

In 150 years time the history books will say that every single person that had a covid 19 vaccination died.

Its a crime I tell ya.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I've been dying since the day I was born matey.

I've been living since that day and plan on being as late as possible to my own funeral.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join