It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Those of You Who Think the Vaccine Kills People Can Use Me as a Test” - Bodybuilding Icon Dies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The problem with people dying from vaccine adverse effect, corpses can't testify to medical malpractice.

I take it you've never heard of a Coroner's Inquest?

CPS

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Point is, we can see a politically motivated and rushed product. Like engineering, if you rush a project, make cuts to meet demand and deadline, it'll always universally fail in some capacity and we're not even talking about Biological yet.
So, when the same thing is happening with a Vaccine, that isn't good and the outcome isn't good.

No doubt the vaccine can be perfected over time, but right now? Nope.

Stick to herd immunities and hope you survive.

Um thank you!

It takes YEARS for say a cancer treatment to become approved. You can be a inch away from death and still not be able to get a hold of a promising one that hasn't been through the process.

But here ya go take this virus laced with toxins shot (we cooked up in 6 months)!

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: slatesteam

No, you didn't.

Here in the UK due to pressure on our NHS mostly due to staff absences due to testing positive and difficulties in seeing GPs and getting referred, etc, early diagnoses were missed.

But you are sure that the shots are "CAUSING cancer"?

OK.........
Oh okay. Gotcha.

Is that why all those long-term studies show anything like this? Or don’t? I mean we have those scientific studies right?

Or governments have rescinded their mandates about who gets it and why?

Or how by their own admission Pfizer didn’t even test the effects of mitigating transmission?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Veteran bodybuilder and author Doug Brignole has passed away at age 63. I'm not sure how much more direct you can get about proving something beyond saying I'll prove that it works by not dying, and then dying. It seems that we have another vaccidental death. He may have died, but hey, it could have been worse if he didn't get vaxxed.

That's almost as funny as the people who refuse to get vaccinated, then die of Covid.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What admission?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I've yet to see much about covid itself killing people, but rather the treatable pneumonia it can trigger. Especially outside of the elderly.

Some of these vaccine side effects I've been seeing about though...

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Not like they did from the government flu.

Or whatever

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Eh?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Veteran bodybuilder and author Doug Brignole has passed away at age 63. I'm not sure how much more direct you can get about proving something beyond saying I'll prove that it works by not dying, and then dying. It seems that we have another vaccidental death. He may have died, but hey, it could have been worse if he didn't get vaxxed.

That's almost as funny as the people who refuse to get vaccinated, then die of Covid.

You do mean WITH covid, correct?

Cause if you could link to where they isolated this particular corona virus that would settle a long term argument at my house.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Dalamax

Eh?

I know right! Nobody has been dropping ‘like flies’

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'd completely forgotten that was a "big thing" a few years ago .

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Cause if you could link to where they isolated this particular corona virus that would settle a long term argument at my house.

Omg, this again? It was isolated in January 2020. Almost 3 years ago.

Sorry Anti-vaxxer

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

You do mean WITH covid, correct?

Kinda how like the CDC changed the way they log deaths from Covid, to “suspecting” Covid.

But only for supposed Covid deaths.

Sounds like a limerick. But facts though….

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

But, it has been isolated?
Which was the point?

link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Omg, this again? It was isolated in January 2020. Almost 3 years ago.

Sorry Anti-vaxxer
Oh cool. So someone won the million that was offered up when this actually happened.?

Link please.

link   

What?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
But even that's just almost as funny as the people who got vaccinated then come down with heart problems.

I am still laughing about that one, here in rehab.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

But, it has been isolated?
Which was the point?
Well. The point is. If it was patented than I suspect it has been isolated.

However. If it’s been isolated, then it’s been determined this strain of Covid was messed with in a lab to give it GoF.

Missed that part. See humans have been living with this and other viruses for thousands of years. So why the need to get a shot to protect you from something that wasn’t tampered with.

Quite the quandary indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Patented?

Then you can give us the patent details?

Smallpox vaccines?

Etc?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join