It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents May Face Felony ‘Child Abuse’ Charges for Disagreeing With Kids’ Gender Identity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Does anyone else think the public school system is overstepping its' bounds?
I thought they were supposed to be teaching reading, writing, math, science and history?
Are we all supposed to hand our children over now to just anyone without our approval?

Well yeah...unless you suffer from all kinds of phobias and have abandoned common sense...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Hypntick

Being homosexual has nothing to do with gender identity.... NOTHING!

One is a sexual preference, the other is a mental illness.

My transgender friends would not agree they are mentally ill.

I hate ignorance.

Ahahahaha of course you have trans friends...lol Listen, this all makes sense now...I have kids and I have friends with kids same age as yours and no one is having "fluidity" discussions or whatever because they aren't exposed to any of this crap. Seems you encourage it.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Annee

Gender fluidity doesn't exist outside of your warped brain.

If you think that -- then they aren't being open with you.

Lol. So, you know how his kids think? That's part of the problem assuming that since your kids are conditioned to believe it's normal then every kid has been.

Maybe his kids are more logical and not as easily impressionable as yours are.

Seems to me you're fine with your kids believing anything as long as it's trendy and reinforced by the state.

Well, I've been through 3 generations of raising kids.

Mine, older grandkids, and now a teen grandkid.

I made each one sit down with me after school and discuss their day and what the convos were about.

The convos have evolved with each generation.

Currently, Binary and Trans is a big part of the convo. They don't even talk gay anymore -- that's "old normal".

I wonder why?? Do you think it is because of natural societal evolution or because you literally cannot escape it? The topic is EVERYWHERE by design it would seem. Kids talk about trendy things, what's in or whatever you want to call it. You should be able to pick up on this since you have been through generations of this as you say. This didn't come about naturally this is the result of an agenda being pushed very hard for some reason.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join