It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents May Face Felony ‘Child Abuse’ Charges for Disagreeing With Kids’ Gender Identity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: RonnieJersey

They're becoming more and more bold.

Last year they tried to coerce my 13 year old kid into taking the vaccine at school, despite me already handing in a letter stating he was not to have it. He was offered a form to opt-in without parental consultation and against my wishes.

Lucky for me my lad is strong willed and told them to ram it.

OMG, what is happening in this country? I'm really shocked that a school has this much power to control our children's lives.
This new attitude sounds very dangerous, something like what was going on in Germany back in the 1930's.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I definitely do not agree with any physical alterations as a minor.

But you support puberty blockers though right? (if i remembered wrong apologies)

even the progressive nordic countries are stopping life altering choices for children (puberty blockers do alter their life), shame the US as usual will be the last to figure this out after thousands had their life permanently altered over a phase for 99% of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"If Spock were here he would say that I was an irrational illogical human being for going on a mission like this....... Sounds like fun!" -- Kirk

Your signature reflects your opinions quite well. In order to hold them you need to suspend logic and reason.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
We went through this exact same thing with gay kids.

They couldn't be out at home.

Their sanctuary was school and acceptance by their teachers and peers.

We never seem to learn anything.

Gay kids aren't trying to cut their penises or breasts off or take drugs to prevent puberty, or asking the state for funding or force their parents to pay for it.

If you support it then you're also sick in the head and an enabler.

Sincerely,

a queer guy

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I would listen to the testimonial

twitter.com/Detrans_United/status/1580613825815977985

I have a 14-year-old in high school.

I listen to him.

These kids are very open to sexual fluidity and being who you are.

It is not a taboo subject for them.

Sheesh I wonder why. /sarc They're being conditioned to accept it and furthermore that they should side with the state over their parents.

But it seems you drink the kool aid too, so I guess it's convenient for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Gender fluidity doesn't exist outside of your warped brain.

If you think that -- then they aren't being open with you.

Lol. So, you know how his kids think? That's part of the problem assuming that since your kids are conditioned to believe it's normal then every kid has been.

Maybe his kids are more logical and not as easily impressionable as yours are.

Seems to me you're fine with your kids believing anything as long as it's trendy and reinforced by the state.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

notthebee.com...

I didn't invent the idea.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The other link there makes sense. Not surprising.

notthebee.com...

“So we started to brainstorm at the end of the 2020 school year, what are we going to do? We got to see some kids in-person at the end of last year, not many but a few. So we started to try and identify kids. When we were doing our virtual learning – we totally stalked what they were doing on Google, when they weren’t doing school work. One of them was googling ‘Trans Day of Visibility.’ And we’re like, ‘Check.’ We’re going to invite that kid when we get back on campus. Whenever they follow the Google Doodle links or whatever, right, we make note of those kids and the things that they bring up with each other in chats or email or whatever,” Baraki can be heard to say. Beyond electronic surveillance of kids’ internet use, “we use our observations of kids in the classroom—conversations that we hear—to personally invite students. Because that’s really the way we kinda get the bodies in the door. Right? They need sort of a little bit of an invitation,” Baraki says in the clip.

For those paying attention, the educators who guide California teachers in the creation of middle school LGBTQ clubs asserted the following: they struggle to maintain student participation in the clubs; many parents oppose the clubs; teachers surveil students electronically to ferret out students who might be interested, after which the identified student is recruited to the club via a personal invitation.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The other link there makes sense. Not surprising.

notthebee.com...

“So we started to brainstorm at the end of the 2020 school year, what are we going to do? We got to see some kids in-person at the end of last year, not many but a few. So we started to try and identify kids. When we were doing our virtual learning – we totally stalked what they were doing on Google, when they weren’t doing school work. One of them was googling ‘Trans Day of Visibility.’ And we’re like, ‘Check.’ We’re going to invite that kid when we get back on campus. Whenever they follow the Google Doodle links or whatever, right, we make note of those kids and the things that they bring up with each other in chats or email or whatever,” Baraki can be heard to say. Beyond electronic surveillance of kids’ internet use, “we use our observations of kids in the classroom—conversations that we hear—to personally invite students. Because that’s really the way we kinda get the bodies in the door. Right? They need sort of a little bit of an invitation,” Baraki says in the clip.

For those paying attention, the educators who guide California teachers in the creation of middle school LGBTQ clubs asserted the following: they struggle to maintain student participation in the clubs; many parents oppose the clubs; teachers surveil students electronically to ferret out students who might be interested, after which the identified student is recruited to the club via a personal invitation.

Effing disgusting. This is predatory. Pretty coincidental how other sexual perverts operate towards minors, no?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

In other words, grooming. I remember reading about this the first time around and thinking the same thing. Grooming.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Children are stupid and don't pay taxes so they can kindly stfu and do as told.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Sorry, I am just not the type to run away from a problem and or solve it with money. I stand up against it loud and clear instead of retreating.

I am not the type to watch something go down the drain and turn around.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Gender fluidity doesn't exist outside of your warped brain.

If you think that -- then they aren't being open with you.

Lol. So, you know how his kids think? That's part of the problem assuming that since your kids are conditioned to believe it's normal then every kid has been.

Maybe his kids are more logical and not as easily impressionable as yours are.

Seems to me you're fine with your kids believing anything as long as it's trendy and reinforced by the state.

Well, I've been through 3 generations of raising kids.

Mine, older grandkids, and now a teen grandkid.

I made each one sit down with me after school and discuss their day and what the convos were about.

The convos have evolved with each generation.

Currently, Binary and Trans is a big part of the convo. They don't even talk gay anymore -- that's "old normal".

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Mmhm. I'm sure you just listened and encouraged whatever silly ideas the government schools, media, and the such put into their heads.

Hell, maybe you should be more encouraging of the indoctrination and take them to strip clubs and have some alone time with adults who would gladly strip down in front of minors and expose them.

I mean you support it right?

Apparently you don't think it's dangerous.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

My best friend just took her 13 year old daughter out of public school and enrolled her in a Christian academy, her own daughter asked for this, she told her mother that it was getting out of control in the public school she was attending, they are doing peer pressuring others to become gender neutral and she is against this, my friend confronted the school and found out that this is been done by activist, she said her daughter is been asked constantly by other girls to go out with them, when she tells them that she is no gay, she is been targeted by these groups.

And she is only 13, something has to be done, because is becoming an epidemic in public schools.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Wow is nice to know how your wisdom as an adult is helping deteriorate society in our modern world, I hope when the mental instabilities of these children starts when they are adults, you will be there to explain how you failed them as children.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You think she'd ever admit to failing to be a responsible parent?

She's the kind of oarent who'd tell little Jonny that just because he plays with Barbies that must mean he's actually a girl. Nope, it's not enough to grow up outside of traditional/sterotypical boyhood, or even enough to be a feminine boy, or even gay.

He must be a girl trapped in a boy's body. Jonny can even come up with a trendy new name like Phoenix or TigerMynx and wear all the cute little rainbow clothes he wants. And to further add to it he can go and get twerked on by grown men to show him that it's okay to be seen as and be a sexual object for adults to take advantage of.

Soon, he'll be on stage twerking himself for all the adults to fawn over. Isn't it sooooo cute how little TigerMynx is up there strutting her stuff? Look at her go! Yeah, shake what your momma gave ya!

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Mmhm. I'm sure you just listened and encouraged whatever silly ideas the government schools, media, and the such put into their heads.

Hell, maybe you should be more encouraging of the indoctrination and take them to strip clubs and have some alone time with adults who would gladly strip down in front of minors and expose them.

I mean you support it right?

Apparently you don't think it's dangerous.

At one time seizures were being possessed by the Devil.

I do not live with a closed mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

You think she'd ever admit to failing to be a responsible parent?

She's the kind of oarent who'd tell little Jonny that just because he plays with Barbies that must mean he's actually a girl.

That's really stupid.

But, Hey! It came out of your mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It’s never been normal to talk about sexual preference with your children. Sounds like you’re filling their heads with nonsense and causing confusion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join