It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents May Face Felony ‘Child Abuse’ Charges for Disagreeing With Kids’ Gender Identity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ascribing any sexual orientation to kids is the root of the problem. Can we please stop sexualising children!

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I graduated in 2000, the kids that came out were bullied so much harder than anyone else. It was not safe out of the closet then.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Being homosexual has nothing to do with gender identity.... NOTHING!

One is a sexual preference, the other is a mental illness.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

"People" will eventually realize that anyone who thinks like this, is mentally ill, and should be institutionalized rather than applauded.

There is nowhere to put all of the mentally ill people who need institutionalized. Many of the mental institutions lost funding and closed in the 80s. Reagan gets the blame, but he only signed the bipartisan Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981 that landed on his desk (approved by a Democrat held House) and Carter was the one who signed the Mental Health Systems Act right before leaving office.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I would listen to the testimonial

twitter.com/Detrans_United/status/1580613825815977985

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Does anyone else think the public school system is overstepping its' bounds?
I thought they were supposed to be teaching reading, writing, math, science and history?
Are we all supposed to hand our children over now to just anyone without our approval?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

They're becoming more and more bold.

Last year they tried to coerce my 13 year old kid into taking the vaccine at school, despite me already handing in a letter stating he was not to have it. He was offered a form to opt-in without parental consultation and against my wishes.

Lucky for me my lad is strong willed and told them to ram it.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
right now no it wont pass, but what happens when youngkin is gone, if the democrats take back power it will pass.

Govt has ZERO authority to get into the home like this, its compelled speech which should piss off every 1st amendment person in the nation.

Having dealt with over zealous CPS people before, if this passed and I was living in Virginia my house would be on the market the day after I find work out of the state.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I have a 14-year-old in high school.

I listen to him.

These kids are very open to sexual fluidity and being who you are.

It is not a taboo subject for them.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

CONFUSED children.

Yeah, like that's not loaded sentiment right from the get-go.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Ascribing any sexual orientation to kids is the root of the problem. Can we please stop sexualising children!

Are you currently raising a teen? I am.

If you're not -- you're out of touch.

Gender discussions are a completely open discussion for them.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Hypntick

Being homosexual has nothing to do with gender identity.... NOTHING!

One is a sexual preference, the other is a mental illness.

My transgender friends would not agree they are mentally ill.

I hate ignorance.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Of course they don't agree, mental illness generally isn't a self diagnosis.

The truth doesn't care about your feelings.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yes, i have two teenage children.

Next.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yes, i have two teenage children.

Next.

Are you open to them talking to you about gender and sexual fluidity?

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

This 18 year old wants her breasts back after they conned her to remove them at the age of 15.

18... 15 when she had a double masectomy....my God.

WTH is wrong with people? What thought process occurs that makes you think a young teen has the ability to make permanent life altering surgical decisions? Really?

dailyheadlineslive.com...

Eighteen-year-old detransitioner Chloe Cole phoned in to tell the story of how gender ideology caused her to reject her female body, setting her down the path toward medical interventions with permanent consequences.

Cole’s story documents how she was introduced to gender ideology at 11 years old, which led to her self-identification as a transgender boy at 12 years old. Cole had her hormones and was given puberty-blockers at 13 and a double mastectomy at 15 to remove both of her breasts. “gender affirming”She claims that her parents were emotionally manipulated by medical professionals to consent. One year later at the age of 16, she realized her irreversible error.

“I had only about six months time between my initial referral and my actual surgery,”Cole spoke out about her bilateral mastectomy. “Very quickly, I was given what I wanted, but it was far from what I needed. Two years later, I am still suffering from major complications.”

Cole ended her phone call by telling her school board that the same thing could happen to any other child if she continues to speak out. “exposed to developmentally inappropriate and confusing content and ideas from a young age.”

Cole reminded the school board to not treat children as adults, and assume they can make long-term decision.

“You are placing children in direct harm,”Cole. “Children deserve better.”

The detransitioners’ surprise call-ins were met with overwhelming support and applause.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

This 18 year old wants her breasts back after they conned her to remove them at the age of 15.

18... 15 when she had a double masectomy....my God.

WTH is wrong with people? What thought process occurs that makes you think a young teen has the ability to make permanent life altering surgical decisions? Really?

dailyheadlineslive.com...

Eighteen-year-old detransitioner Chloe Cole phoned in to tell the story of how gender ideology caused her to reject her female body, setting her down the path toward medical interventions with permanent consequences.

Cole’s story documents how she was introduced to gender ideology at 11 years old, which led to her self-identification as a transgender boy at 12 years old. Cole had her hormones and was given puberty-blockers at 13 and a double mastectomy at 15 to remove both of her breasts. “gender affirming”She claims that her parents were emotionally manipulated by medical professionals to consent. One year later at the age of 16, she realized her irreversible error.

“I had only about six months time between my initial referral and my actual surgery,”Cole spoke out about her bilateral mastectomy. “Very quickly, I was given what I wanted, but it was far from what I needed. Two years later, I am still suffering from major complications.”

Cole ended her phone call by telling her school board that the same thing could happen to any other child if she continues to speak out. “exposed to developmentally inappropriate and confusing content and ideas from a young age.”

Cole reminded the school board to not treat children as adults, and assume they can make long-term decision.

“You are placing children in direct harm,”Cole. “Children deserve better.”

The detransitioners’ surprise call-ins were met with overwhelming support and applause.

I definitely do not agree with any physical alterations as a minor.

Of course, detrasitioners were applauded. It's what most parents want to hear.

Same stuff happened when gays started being more open.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sure, but they're both logical and not easily manipulated. My daughter has a boyfriend and is at university. My son has only just turned 14 and is more interested in other things, he's attracted to girls. Neither of them ascribe to any particular group identity. They've been taught to think for themselves.

My children can discuss anything they like with me, absolutely anything.

Gender fluidity doesn't exist outside of your warped brain.
edit on 15/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Gender fluidity doesn't exist outside of your warped brain.

If you think that -- then they aren't being open with you.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So now you know what my kids think?

I can assure you they don't think gender is something that can be changed simply through choice. They're not stupid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join