It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence suggests SARS-CoV-2 hasn't naturally evolved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I have no doubt the virus originated and was purposely developed in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The usual shills won't touch this thread with a barge pole.

That would mean that China vastly eclipses the US in terms of bioweapons technology, no least of all because covid 19 shows no trace of any known gene editing technology.

For this claim to be true China would need to have created a completely new technology in total secrecy, and to have avoided being found by us intelligence services.

I find that statistically less likely than it being a freak mutation.

I also find it statistically unlikely that other nations would not call China on this if it were true.

Why would Israel endure a man made plague that threatened both its people and its economy and yet stay silent?

Your conclusions are based on personal opinions with no substantiation. They are more like strawman arguments for once more.

Something is either likely or unlikely to happen and that doesn't depend on a personal view.

It's based on math. Hence why I said that it was statistically unlikely.

Math does not care about my opinions.

I notice you didn't touch my question. Why would Israel remain silent if it were man made?

If this were man made Mossad would have acted and we'd be knee deep in dead by now. Mossad would not let this stand. It would kill everyone involved. Covid is a threat to the survival of the Jewish people.

What math? Your math???
I think your arguments are in a turmoil as usual.

What about Israel??? Who has brought Israel into the conversation???? What are you talking about????
edit on 12-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So it's just a coincidence that the Earths landmass is over 150 million sq km, yet this natural genetic mutation happened only a few km from a virology lab working on gain of function research into bat coronaviruses? Specifically the technology to create a bat coronavirus capable of binding to human ACE2 receptors.

I'm amazed you still turn up here to be ridiculed, thought your ass would be too painful after the Redneck shot you down in flames.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So it's just a coincidence that the Earths landmass is over 150 million sq km, yet this natural genetic mutation happened only a few km from a virology lab working on gain of function research into bat coronaviruses? Specifically the technology to create a bat coronavirus capable of binding to human ACE2 receptors.

I'm amazed you still turn up here to be ridiculed, thought your ass would be too painful after the Redneck shot you down in flames.

There's only one explanation. Actually he's already admitted it.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Why are you even bringing Israel into this? I fail to grasp this logic at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

But the Wuhan lab deny releasing the virus, so i totally believe them, i mean why wouldn't they just admit to killing millions of people.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Why are you even bringing Israel into this? I fail to grasp this logic at all.

I have been asking the same thing earlier today as I was amused to find out that somehow Israel is involved in our conversations. I don't remember any of us bringing it up but it might seem a good deflection point as the vaccine apologetics and the usual denialism haven't had any impact.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It seems quite clear to me what was said.

He's asking how they would possibly manage to keep the lab escape a secret from the rest of the worlds governments and why they, I.e. someone like Israel would then keep quiet about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Because governments depend on corporations, they also don't mind experimenting on citizens and they really love it when they can take full authoritarian control.

IMO they're complicit with the pharmaceutical companies.

The transferal of wealth during the pandemic was unprecedented. You're talking about trillions of dollars, that's enough to buy a lot of politicians.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

It seems quite clear to me what was said.

He's asking how they would possibly manage to keep the lab escape a secret from the rest of the worlds governments and why they, I.e. someone like Israel would then keep quiet about it.

Still governments are quiet on this issue.
The idea of the lab-leak was regarded until recently as a conspiracy theory. I don't see anything unusual with Israel not taking a position in this matter as there isn't much going on elsewhere apart from the US.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yeah I get that and I'm not saying there's not any truth in it but your looking at a lot of governments and a lot of different officials who don't even agree and have never all come together on anything in the history of ever.

It's a tall order to say the least.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So why would Putin play along?

That's always something I've not understood if this is the case?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

When they all take direction from the WORLD health organisation, an organisation with direct ties to big pharma and funded by Mr Gates, then it’s really not that difficult. The sh!t flows downstream, all you have to do is compromise those at the top and subservient individuals will follow the leader. There’s been plenty of dissenting voices throughout the pandemic, many of whom with impeccable credentials. They’re simply silenced through censorship or slandered into oblivion by the powers who control the media. Even the most ardent cynic has to admit that mainstream media is heavily controlled and edited by a select few to spin a narrative that has little in common with truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

All the world leaders gather behind closed doors, they also have direct channels of communication and the discussions that take place are never recorded or open to public scrutiny. You’re essentially trusting the word of proven liars, most of whom have been exposed to have vested interests and profits funnelled away into shady offshore accounts. Bankers have the power to crash economies and ruin countries with more efficiency than armies.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

So why would Putin play along?

That's always something I've not understood if this is the case?

I don't see Russia having a say in this matter other than finding an opportunity to score against their greatest rival.

Not that Russia isn't involved, in principle, in biological warfare and genetic engineering of pathogens.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Another question that would need to be addressed if we were to think that the virus was created in a lab is why Russia would then choose to develop its own sputnik vaccine and not rely on one that would have been based on the initial research that the virus was created with.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Would you trust someone to heal you if they’re the one that intentionally infected you in the first place?

I don’t understand how ANYONE can trust Pfizer given their history.

Some people on here would buy bottled water from DuPont and Air conditioners from IG Farben.

edit on 13/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Another question that would need to be addressed if we were to think that the virus was created in a lab is why Russia would then choose to develop its own sputnik vaccine and not rely on one that would have been based on the initial research that the virus was created with.

I don't know what you mean in your last part of the paragraph. Russia developed a vaccine based on the knowledge of what the virus is and how it can be transmitted. It's not an mRNA vaccine but viral vector vaccine using a modified type of adenovirus.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Would you trust someone to heal you if they’re the one that intentionally infected you in the first place?

I don’t understand how ANYONE can trust Pfizer given their history.

Some people on here would buy bottled water from DuPont and Air conditioners from IG Farben.

You may want to have a look on this new documentary called: Safe & Effective, A second Opinion.

It has become the topic of a discussion of a separate thread but in case, you can find it here.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why isn't anyone suggesting that the virus arose naturally in humans?

We have already seen it mutate significantly, and naturally, in humans.

The whole idea of a zoonotic source seems to assume humans aren't part of the same natural biology.

So, I'll say it: "The SARS-CoV-2 virus arose naturally in humans. That explains why it is so specifically effective against the human species.

The mutations of a virus can't tell you its origin.
RNA viruses such as coronaviruses and influenza are well known to mutate regardless of how they originated.

Your last paragraph doesn't make sense.
What do you mean by the whole idea of a zoonotic source?

A zoonotic virus is one that jumps from wild animals to humans.

According to evolutionary science, it is by mutation, and then natural selection, than new viruses come about.

The idea that the virus, in its current form/s, came fully-formed from another animal species is argued against by the fact that we cannot identify any other species as effectively infected with the virus as humans are. It is particularly suited to the human ACE-2 receptor region. That is at the core of its infectivity and in part at the core of its lethality.

Although the virus looks very similar to a bat virus, the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn't infect bats very well, and so they are an unlikely zoonotic source, because they can't become a large enough reservoir of hosts to enable the whole mutation and natural selection process. Ditto for nearly every other proposed zoonotic source.

There are, however, billions of human beings and they provide a significant pool of hosts from which a mutation could arise of a virus that binds specifically to human ACE-2.

We have seen the genomic instability and mutability of the virus in the proliferation of sub-strains since the original virus was typed. This same genomic variability, evidenced in the numerous strains, could also be where the original alpha strain came from.

It could have been a benign and therefore undocumented 'cold' in humans and then have mutated into a form that is lethal in some cases.

I.e: the virus arose in humans, and has affinity for its hosts, because it mutated from a similar 'human hosted' virus. You don't need other animals to explain it. It simply arose naturally in humans by exactly the same method as we can see it is mutating into sub-strains, with. All natural and you don't need ridiculous and un-evidenced theories to explain it.

edit on 13/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yes. It is a coincidence. Landmass is not infected by the virus.

It does, however, infect humans very successfully.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join