It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrazeneca: Vaccine death inadequate payout

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Are you a UK citizen who chose to have a covid 19 vaccine?

a reply to: Asmodeus3

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I do think the amount paided out is to low considering he was only 38 years old and it's very unfair.

a reply to: thethinkingman

Sorry, I read the wrong figure for world deaths over cases.
It's Saturday after a friday night!

You're figures were still wrong thou'

He was 48 but still had probably many years to live.
But yes, it doesn't seem fair at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
Stop lying. If you knew anything you'd already know the numbers of deaths.

you can't mistakenly think 600 million people died instead of 6 million. Stop talking crap. You couldnt mistakenly think 100x more people died.

You have no clue what you're talking about and its absolutely been displayed. Look how disgusting these people are, they just say WHOOPS.

I can and did. Get over it, like I said it's a Saturday after a Friday night. I re-read what I posted and apolgised but you still go with the insults and slanging match.
You're wrong 99% of the time on here but you dont see me insulting you??

To stay on topic..
I think pay outs like this should be a percentage maybe based on age but it is the standard payout to stop people suing for millions.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The pay-out is a set fee and that has been widely known from the start.

The gentleman in question will have been aware of this and most likely also had life insurance to provide for his family in the event of his untimely death.

He had all the available information and opportunity to adequately plan for this.

originally posted by: thethinkingman
Stop lying. If you knew anything you'd already know the numbers of deaths.

you can't mistakenly think 600 million people died instead of 6 million. Stop talking crap. You couldnt mistakenly think 100x more people died.

You have no clue what you're talking about and its absolutely been displayed. Look how disgusting these people are, they just say WHOOPS.

I can and did. Get over it, like I said it's a Saturday after a Friday night. I re-read what I posted and apolgised but you still go with the insults and slanging match.
You're wrong 99% of the time on here but you dont see me insulting you??

To stay on topic..
I think pay outs like this should be a percentage maybe based on age but it is the standard payout to stop people suing for millions.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

yeah, I read it was a set fee. I also think it's better to have a system of payout like this rather than being able to sue for stupid amounts but maybe a percentage around age or something like it would be a better system if the person has no life insurance.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I think everyone concerned about it should watch this video.
Aside from the usual suspects, Harari, Schwab, Fauci & Gates Et al.

It is a captivating reminder exactly who these bastards in politics are.
Remember them.

rumble.com...

Note how they speak in that ching chong wannabe voice wherein the last note
rises in a clipped note of finality, as in, don't you dare question me, my authority, or my motives.
They are on record everywhere, and now trying to cover.
Nuh uh.

And do not forget this guy, creeping around in hospitals and Az state government.
His behavior is unconscionable. The things he has said and done on record
have earned him a spot in the annals of medical political tyranny.
His name is Dr. Matt Heinz and he wants to call the nonvax 'murderers'.
Children should not be allowed to matriculate toward education
until force vax is applied.

www.facebook.com...

Here's another one, from Canada.
Hi Buddy. How's everything going?

rumble.com...

These persons are the reason we are here.
You want a civil war? No, you don't, but they do.
They are absolutely counting on it. Like arson to cover a mass homicide.
So be civil, and remember the enemy is not your neighbor.

And do not forget the media, always...

# 1615

edit on 1-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'ts a lot more than if he'd have gotten cancer or fell of a cliff though.

yeah, I read it was a set fee. I also think it's better to have a system of payout like this rather than being able to sue for stupid amounts but maybe a percentage around age or something like it would be a better system if the person has no life insurance.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I see a lot of misunderstandings when it comes to the case fatality rate and infection fatality rate.

I have made a thread where I have given the data about the IFR which was estimated by one of the top epidemiologists in the world, Professor John Ioannidis from Stanford. This is one of the most cited papers in the world, if not the most cited around. It has also been accepted and you can find it in one of the Bulletins of the WHO.

The IFR of COVID-19 is 0.15%

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In terms of compensation schemes and injuries from vaccines, if anyone has relevant information please do post it.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Global IFR is going to be highly misleading when looking at the UK.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
After being coerced, lied to, bribed, bullied, shunned, threatened, denied informed consent for this "safe and effective, benefits outweigh the risks" experimental therapy, this man (among many, many others) lost everything.

Irrevocable damage has resulted from this catastrophe.

No amount of money can compensate for the losses, let alone a measly few hundred thousand pounds.

How much is your life worth to you? Or your children's/partner's/parents' lives?
edit on 1-10-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

The IFR is the only number which shows how infectious and harmful a disease is. It is the ratio of confirmed deaths to estimated infections.

It is not misleading number but the most important one. In comparison the Spanish Flu had an IFR of 10%.

In the UK and elsewhere you can have a local IFR which again can be estimated. However I have seen attempts in other threads to present COVID-19 was the Spanish Flu. The reality is that COVID-19 is a mild disease for most of us and not comparable to the Spanish Flu.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Like I said in your other thread, I think rightly or wrongly, world politicians and scientists when faced with a new global virus like covid planned for the worse case scenario, if they hadn't and it was something like a global Ebola, we all wouldn't be here discussing the errors.

edit on 1-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
More people need to start questioning the deaths of their loved ones. The number of people I know who just accept the loved one's deaths as normal is just soul-destroying.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

That's a lot of ifs.

They also made the virus in a lab and either deliberately or accidently unleashed it on the world, so there's that.

I'm not thanking them for anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
None of those things really happened here in the UK though did they.

originally posted by: zosimov
After being coerced, lied to, bribed, bullied, shunned, threatened, denied informed consent for this "safe and effective, benefits outweigh the risks" experimental therapy, this man (among many, many others) lost everything.

No amount of money can compensate for the losses, let alone a measly few hundred thousand pounds.

How much is your life worth to you? Or your children's/partner's/parents' lives?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: ScepticScot

The IFR is the only number which shows how infectious and harmful a disease is. It is the ratio of confirmed deaths to estimated infections.

It is not misleading number but the most important one. In comparison the Spanish Flu had an IFR of 10%.

In the UK and elsewhere you can have a local IFR which again can be estimated. However I have seen attempts in other threads to present COVID-19 was the Spanish Flu. The reality is that COVID-19 is a mild disease for most of us and not comparable to the Spanish Flu.

Its misleading to apply the global rate to the UK as demographics and health conditions are vastly different.

I agree that comparisons to spanish arent particularly helpful as it us a very different virus.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I'm from Great Britain too and you can see a big difference between here and other places ATS members are from and I feel we got a better "deal" than most.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm inclined to believe that either the US population is worryingly unhealthy on the whole or they were given a completely different version of the vaccines than we were.

Either that or the US members of ATS are drastically exaggerating the adverse effects and deaths caused there by covid vaccinations.

originally posted by: nonspecific

I'm from Great Britain too and you can see a big difference between here and other places ATS members are from and I feel we got a better "deal" than most.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Oh they happened in the UK and worldwide.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Like I said in your other thread, I think rightly or wrongly, world politicians and scientists when faced with a new global virus like covid planned for the worse case scenario, if they hadn't and it was something like a global Ebola, we all wouldn't be here discussing the errors.

The worst case scenario wasn't evaluated properly due to panic, incompetence, politics, and lack of understanding of infectious diseases as well as their history. Anyone with a basic understanding and having read the history of infectious diseases can easily deduce that coronaviruses have very small infection fatality rates, infecting a large number of the population and killing very few in comparison.

In the case of OC43 which likely caused the 1889-1890 pandemic the IFR was between 0.1% to 0.3%. You wouldn't expect anything different for SARS-CoV-2, it actually has an IFR close to 0.15%, and you can deduce that the other human coronaviruses have caused in the past pandemics and regional epidemics with similar IFRs

The reaction to Covid-19 was what we call shambles. Most infectious diseases experts and epidemiologists knew well how infectious or lethal was Covid-19 from the beginning (first few months). But politics blended with science and here are the results of the worst policy ever.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join