It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrazeneca: Vaccine death inadequate payout

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: thethinkingman
Again i dont know HOW many this has to be repeated since somehow people in denial seem to have zero memory or infact zero knowledge.

in 2020, 0.02% of the ENTIRE WORLD died from covid. that means 99.98% DID NOT. UNDESTAND 0 IS NOTHING AND 100% IS EVERYTHING. 0.02% IS VERY CLOSE TO 0% HERP DERP. 99.98% IS VERY CLOSE TO 100% HERP DERP.

In the uk in 2020. 0.1% of the population died from covid.

No vaccines. From the ages of 0 to 59, 4727 people died within 28 days of testing positive.

Thats 0.006% of the uk. Get that into your THICK skulls. The virus CANNOT kill barely anyone. The injections CANNOT STOP THE VIRUS HENCE WHY THE VIRUS IS STILL SPREADING AND KILLING PEOPLE. You absolute nit wits.

How about proof of that figure?
U.K. deaths...

Of all deaths registered in 2020 in England and Wales, 73,766 (12.1%) were due to coronavirus (COVID-19); the age-standardised mortality rate (ASMR) was 126.9 deaths per 100,000 people.

ONS data

World deaths...
The W.H.O. claim approx' 614,385,693 people have died from covid which is about 7% talking the world population as 7.8 billion.
WHO
Worldometers.Info

That's cases not deaths.

However those figures do give a CFR of 1%.

As not all cases are reported the true rate (IFF) is going to be a good bit lower however when expanded to the full population that would still be a huge amount of deaths.

World figures are also misleading for a number of reasons.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I found a reference to 120k from 2020 so I don't think it was reduced in 2021.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What I find perplexing is that the payout seems to be the same for everyone.

£120,000 for a death caused by a vaccine is far too low and it doesn't even reflect on the fact that an otherwise healthy 48 year old had probably many more years to live and contribute in taxes and national insurance and his earnings could be well above £120,000 if we assume that men in the UK retire normally around the age of 65-66

Furthermore there is no price anyone can put in a human life.

Yes, it's the same for everyone because it's based on culpability, not on the earning potential of the individual.

In the UK the life of a pauper is considered equal to the life of a billionaire businessman in dollar terms. So they both get the same payout.

This is a tax free payout, and so in real terms it's worth about £200,000. Which is 8 years average salary in the UK.

As I said in another thread the person was only 48 years old and healthy. We would expect him to live much longer and usually men retire by the age of 65-66. So he had another 17-18 years of earnings and contributions and even with ab average salary he would have made much more than the compensation awarded to his partner.

However it isn't only the earnings but mostly the loss of human life which is priceless and the loss suffered by his close relatives and friends. Imagine one has a partner/wife/husband and children fir example and looses his/her life because of a vaccine.

So no I don't think most us agree with the compensation awarded to his partner.

Even if ultimately you can still take your case to the court, no family or partner has to go through this in my view.

As I said before under UK law all lives are considered equal. So it wouldn't matter if he was a bum or a billionaire. The payout is based on the culpability, not on a person's material wealth.

As I also said, this is around 8 year's salary after tax for your average person in the UK which is more than enough to allow an average family to get back on their feet.

Most of the world considers the multi-million dollar payout in the US to be ridiculous, especially in the cases of accidental deaths where there is no real culpability to be found.

(post by thethinkingman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
According to the video I just watched in another thread, a woman who lost her doctor husband received 120,000 as well, and a fellow who lost his leg received the same amount.

So that must be the amount they set up as standard for Vaccine injury or death?

Doesn't seem right or fair.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
According to the video I just watched in another thread, a woman who lost her doctor husband received 120,000 as well, and a fellow who lost his leg received the same amount.

What about it don't you think is fair?

Genuine question.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
Is this a tax payer funded payout, or is it being funded by AstraZeneca?

It says on the government website - "You do not need a legal representative, such as a solicitor, to apply for a Vaccine Damage Payment." No, but i sure as hell would get one

It's funded by the government, so it's taxpayers money.

The reason behind this is so that people don't have to fight a mega-corporation in court.

Instead of fighting in the courts with a company that can afford to pay out tens of millions of dollars for lawyers, and which might take decades to fight, you simply apply to the government for compensation, and if you can demonstrate to a reasonable certainty that a person died from a vaccination, they simply write you out a check.

In this case, a man died of a known side effect of the vaccination in close proximity to having been vaxxed, and he'd never had any similar problems before. So a coroner wrote down that the vax did it and the government accepted this.

No fuss, no mess, no lawyers taking most of the money.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

If you could read instead of throwing a karen you'd see i stated the WHO claim...

The W.H.O. claim approx' 614,385,693 people have died

You really need to read posts a few times to understand them.
The deaths are still way higher than 0.02 that you claim!

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This is simply the maximum payout for this kind of claim, since no negligence or malice was involved.

It's worth 8 years average UK salary after tax, so it's a pretty big slice of money.

In order to get more, you need to demonstrate some kind of systematic failure was involved. For example, there have been payouts in the millions in cases where children suffered disabilities due to someone involved in their birth essentially phoning it in, or due to people not having been properly trained.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I read this a few years ago as well.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Asmodeus3
I've looked, but can't find anything, no matter how I word it for google including "What was the maximum vaccine injury payout prior to 2021"
But I do remember seeing it on official sites when it happened last year, along with the changes to the 1997 Bill to include THIS vaccine which prior to the changes in March last year, was NOT included for pay out because of its EUA status.
That's the best I've got, sorry.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This payout is common knowledge in the UK and as such the man would/should have known that in the event of his death this would have been the figure given.

I suppose its all in the way you weigh up the pro's and con's as you would with anything really.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
err i said in 2020 LEARN TO READ. in 2020 0.02% of the world died.

In 2021. 0.04% of the world died from covid.

You're saying ....600 MILLION people died...cause you can't read but also this proves you dont even remember the actual figures just in your head, you literally have to keep going to some website to see ....then you completely get it wrong and say cases are deaths.................. The who didnt say that....YOU DID cause your eyeballs and brain arent working. 6 million is 100x less than 600 million. You're literally saying 100x more people died. And you dont even notice ............

Literally everyone. 600 MILLION deaths from covid...... That would be by far the worst pandemic ever. Literally 3x worse than the most excessive butonic plague figures in terms of deaths. There wasnt even 600 million people in the world when the bubonic plague happened.

These people.....try to act like they know what they're talking about and will still continue to do that.
edit on 1-10-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

£120,000 for a death caused by a vaccine is far too low and it doesn't even reflect on the fact that an otherwise healthy 48 year old had probably many more years to live and contribute in taxes and national insurance and his earnings could be well above £120,000 if we assume that men in the UK retire normally around the age of 65-66

Yes, it's the same for everyone because it's based on culpability, not on the earning potential of the individual.

In the UK the life of a pauper is considered equal to the life of a billionaire businessman in dollar terms. So they both get the same payout.

This is a tax free payout, and so in real terms it's worth about £200,000. Which is 8 years average salary in the UK.

As I said in another thread the person was only 48 years old and healthy. We would expect him to live much longer and usually men retire by the age of 65-66. So he had another 17-18 years of earnings and contributions and even with ab average salary he would have made much more than the compensation awarded to his partner.

However it isn't only the earnings but mostly the loss of human life which is priceless and the loss suffered by his close relatives and friends. Imagine one has a partner/wife/husband and children fir example and looses his/her life because of a vaccine.

Even if ultimately you can still take your case to the court, no family or partner has to go through this in my view.

As I said before under UK law all lives are considered equal. So it wouldn't matter if he was a bum or a billionaire. The payout is based on the culpability, not on a person's material wealth.

As I also said, this is around 8 year's salary after tax for your average person in the UK which is more than enough to allow an average family to get back on their feet.

Most of the world considers the multi-million dollar payout in the US to be ridiculous, especially in the cases of accidental deaths where there is no real culpability to be found.

It's very likely he would have lived more than 8 years and contributed up to the age of retirement. So 8 years earnings after tax isn't fair. And he could have had higher then average earnings.

The last paragraph of yours is an assertion and not really true.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

err i said in 2020 LEARN TO READ. in 2020 0.02% of the world died.

In 2021. 0.04% of the world died from covid.

You're saying ....600 MILLION people died...cause you can't read but also this proves you dont even remember the actual figures just in your head, you literally have to keep going to some website to see ....then you completely get it wrong and say cases are deaths..................

Literally everyone. 600 MILLION deaths from covid...... That would be by far the worst pandemic ever. Literally 3x worse than the most excessive butonic plague figures in terms of deaths.

These people.....try to act like they know what they're talking about and will still continue to do that.

I posted a link to the British Data from 2020 and showed it was higher than you claimed, I also added to total deaths stated by the WHO for worldwide figures

I posted websites to show were the figures have come from, you know evidence! Something you seem to to not do...
edit on 1-10-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Globally, as of 6:20pm CEST, 30 September 2022, there have been 614,385,693 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 6,522,600 deaths,

Literally from their own link.

I cant believe how stupid this person is and STILL thinks they're right.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The topic of this thread is whether you guys consider it a fair or not.

I don't think it's fair at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It's very likely he would have lived more than 8 years and contributed up to the age of retirement. So 8 years earnings after tax isn't fair. And he could have had higher then average earnings.

The last paragraph of yours is an assertion and not really true.

The UKs highest paid CEO earned almost 10,000 times the national average.

Should they get 10,000 times bigger payment?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I do think the amount paided out is to low considering he was only (edit to change from 38) 48 years old and it's very unfair.

Sorry, I read the wrong figure for world deaths over cases.
It's Saturday after a friday night!

You're figures were still wrong thou'

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Stop lying. If you knew anything you'd already know the numbers of deaths.

you can't mistakenly think 600 million people died instead of 6 million. Stop talking crap. You couldnt mistakenly think 100x more people died. Even when i literally told you thats wrong, you persisted cause you think you're right ......duhhh

You have no clue what you're talking about and its absolutely been displayed. Look how disgusting these people are, they just say WHOOPS.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Strongly agree.

It doesn't seem fair to me at all.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join