It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400 Doctors from 34 Countries Declare “International Medical Crisis” Due To C-19 Vaccines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm 60 and refused the jabs. Was set to lose my job because of it, and then that supreme court ruling that banned the mandate saved me only a few days before I would have lost my job.

Forward to this week, I finally got Covid and tested positive. My daughter brought it home from school after the first week of school. She got it, then my wife got it..

Now I have it. It's just like getting the FLU. Fever, cough, chills, etc.

I'm out of work till next week without pay though.

So glad I didn't get these dangerous jabs.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No. Like I said, your claim, you prove it.

Or at least provide some evidence.

The rest of your rant is irrelevant.

The only reason I bother posting on these threads is because the site's motto is Deny Ignorance.

This site is being spammed with lies.

Because I object to all the lies and false claims does not make me a pro vaxx religious zealot.

You come across as an anti Vax religious zealot.

Your comments about champagne and dead kids are totally false but will no doubt go down a treat with your fellow zealots.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Because I object to all the lies and false claims does not make me a pro vaxx religious zealot.

It's alarming how quickly some of these people go from reading a comment about you debunking a post about the vax making you emit a Bluetooth signal to them accusing you of supporting child murder, isn't it.

Ask them to name a single dead child and you either get absolute silence or a strawman argument about confidentiality laws and vears.

Ask them why the parents of dead kids aren't protesting in the street and the accuse you of taking money to post.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Over the last couple of years this forum has really gone down hill, suddenly everything from the MSM or the government is a lie, peer review science is trumped by a bitchute video filled with anonymous claims, and when you tell them that Trump's whitehouse briefing were your source you can practically hear them breaking down.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's alarming how quickly some of these people go from reading a comment about you debunking a post about the vax making you emit a Bluetooth signal to them accusing you of supporting child murder, isn't it.

Ask them to name a single dead child and you either get absolute silence or a strawman argument about confidentiality laws and vears.

Ask them why the parents of dead kids aren't protesting in the street and the accuse you of taking money to post.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Over the last couple of years this forum has really gone down hill, suddenly everything from the MSM or the government is a lie, peer review science is trumped by a bitchute video filled with anonymous claims, and when you tell them that Trump's whitehouse briefing were your source you can practically hear them breaking down.

Spoken like a true MSM addict!!

Kidding, but if one of them had replied with it, it'd have 10 stars from all the usual mouth breathers.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sheer speculation, I wonder if that was a tap out by China? They communicate to the West publicly by these prestigious Institutions, from my experience...? Or the Jig is up, those Vaccines were no better than Natural immunity, which our species gets from herds of people, as it were.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Over 400 doctors met this past Saturday to declare an international medical crisis due the massive number of diseases and deaths caused by the Covid-19 vaccines. Countless doctors gave their testimony and insight from their unique situations and how they and their patients have been affected by the mandatory vaccines. This is a lot like the Great Barrington Declaration that got announced shortly after the pandemic began and urged countries not to use extreme lockdown measures. It was attacked and discredited by Fauci and other health representatives, but was eventually proven to be the correct strategy. This new declaration will probably face the same tribulations as that one, but the difference is people now are much more awake.

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 top doctors from across India met virtually with doctors from 34 countries to sign a Declaration of International Medical Crisis.

DECLARATION:
We, the medical doctors and scientists from all over the world, declare that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths co-related to the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.

We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so called “COVID-19 vaccines”. To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.

The large number of sudden deaths in previously healthy young people who were inoculated with these “vaccines”, is particularly worrying, as is the high incidence of miscarriages and perinatal deaths which have not been investigated.

A large number of adverse side effects, including hospitalizations, permanent disabilities and deaths related to the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines”, have been reported officially. The registered number has no precedent in world vaccination history.

They created a checklist of things that must be done to end this crisis:

A worldwide ‘stop’ to the national inoculation campaigns with the products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.

Investigation of all sudden deaths of people who were healthy previous to the inoculation.

Implementation of early detection programmes of cardiovascular events which could lead to sudden deaths with analysis such as D-dimer and Troponin, in all those that were inoculated with the products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”, as well as the early detection of serious tumours.

Implementation of research and treatment programmes for victims of adverse effects after receiving the so called “COVID-19 vaccine”.

Undertaking analyses of the composition of vials of Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, Janssen, Sinovac, Sputnik V and any other product known as “COVID-19 vaccines”,
by independent research groups with no affiliation to pharmaceutical companies, nor any conflict of interest.

Studies to be conducted on the interactions between the different components of the so called “COVID-19 vaccines” and their molecular, cellular and biological effects.

Implemention of psychological help and compensation programmes for any person that has developed a disease or disability as a consequence of the so called “COVID-19 vaccines”.

Implemention and promotion of psychological help and compensation programmes for the family members of any person who died as a result of having been inoculated with the product known as “Covid-19 vaccines”.

Medical Crisis Declaration

SOURCE

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MatthewGraybeal13

those Vaccines were no better than Natural immunity,

Ideally, vax immunity should be more or less indistinguishable from natural immunity.

Despite what certain other people on this forum might want you to believe, I have absolutely no problem with the claim that natural immunity is just as good, if not better than vax immunity.

The two issues that do arise with natural immunity are that you need to get covid first, which can be a big problem for people with comorbidity, and that it will take much longer to gain herd immunity. By which time new variants may have immerged which people aren't immune to.

Even at its peak, it would have taken many years enough people in the US to be infected for herd immunity to apply.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join