It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400 Doctors from 34 Countries Declare “International Medical Crisis” Due To C-19 Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
400 is, the best they could manage, of all the doctors worldwide?

Wow. An infinitesimally small sample of the global professional medical community, and you present it like some massive bombshell. Sad.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

They're not even confirmed as being real, anyone can sign it. Even Jill Biden who's qualified as an educator not a scientist.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

20-40% rise in non-COVID mortality across the entire highly vaccinated Western world

As per the sources in my previous post on this subject. Which I know you've seen because you responded, most of those deaths were caused by people with comorbidity and covid, where the comorbidity got them. Most of the rest are caused by rising poverty and this trend started before covid. So it cannot be vax related.

See your own response to my previous comment for links.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why do you think Pfizer wanted to hide its data for so long?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Caused by poverty, see my comment on that thread for the links and debunk.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Uganda have done incredibly well though.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

In my locality, and among immediate acquaintances, nothing is apparent. No deaths I know of. My friend who is head of HR of a medium sized company said the same thing - no deaths in her entire company and no injuries.

I don’t know what to believe.

Maybe since India has some of the largest populations they depop harder there.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Why do you think Pfizer wanted to hide its data for so long?

They didn't.

As I explained to you before they merely got protection from people spamming them with FOIA requests. They cannot hide information, but they can prioritze mainstream requests.

The 57 year figure isn't how long they can withhold information it's an estimate of how long it would take 22 people to process all of the information in batches of 55,000 pages per month.

See my original reply to you for the source on this, which I know you've seen because you responded to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Typo, don't you mean Ukraine?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

They're not even confirmed as being real, anyone can sign it. Even Jill Biden who's qualified as an educator not a scientist.

It's just the constant hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance I don't get. I would happily, hand on heart read and discuss legit source material which challenges my belief. I've changed stances in the past when proven wrong by new data - only an insecure moron wouldn't.

But "deny ignorance" on ATS has become "do back flips to try and prove I'm right at all costs".

Can you imagine if we posted sources like carewemust, xuenchen, jinmi etc - they'd (correctly) tear us apart.

I wouldn't mind if they openly admitted they know it's largely bunk but they're aiming to push a narrative as a priority, but I really do think they don't see the hypocrisy and paradox of much of what they post.

The irony is, I won't get a thoughtful discussion as a response - I'll be called a Biden shill or told I need to stop watching msm or whatever else they copy and paste.

Bizarre.
edit on 14-9-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

If you check back you'll see that there is a small cadre who consistently follow whatever the conspiracy of the day is, be it masks giving children oxygen starvation of Co2 poisoning to the vax contains carbon nano particles that turn you into a Bluetooth hot-spot.

Most of the time they only read the headlines because when you confront them about flaws in the content they panic as they hadn't noticed them.

They even post contradictory content without realising it, the op posted a thread saying that the vax had been banned for children in the UK, but the source that they linked to actually said that a short term vax program for school age children had merely come to its pre subscribed end.

In Another they postmen one that they said proved that the vax should not be given to college student, their own source said that the vax was extremely safe, but it wasn't economical as it didn't offer young people many benefits themselves.

And don't get me started on vAIDS, which they cannot explain why its never been found to exist

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Have they accused you of being me yet, or claimed that your a Russian bot?

When they figured out that I actually understand statistics they stopped responding to my math based debunks because they couldn't find a way to spin the numbers, and instead started posting that I was being paid by big pharma or the feds.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

They're no longer filled with data because none of you have anything left except to attack the data that disagrees with what you want to, in spite of a preponderance of evidence, believe is true.

There is anywhere from a 20-40% rise in non-COVID excess mortality across some demographics in much of the heavily vaccinated West. This seems particularly bad in people under 25,

You make comments about no data and at the same time post outlandish claims that 20-40% mortality from the vax' with no data to back it up?!?!

I see AaarghZombies has already answered you so there's no point in reposting any of the data previously posted because I know you wont read it....

20-40% rise in non-COVID mortality across the entire highly vaccinated Western world

As per the sources in my previous post on this subject. Which I know you've seen because you responded, most of those deaths were caused by people with comorbidity and covid, where the comorbidity got them. Most of the rest are caused by rising poverty and this trend started before covid. So it cannot be vax related.

See your own response to my previous comment for links.

edit on 14-9-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Wait...

A 70% increase in mortality, within months of the vaccines rolling out in the US, and that was caused by poverty??

Such a claim is certainly stretching the boundaries of incredulity into the realm of the surreal.

That chart was the US Society of Actuaries, not Uganda, or Nicaragua, or Haiti.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Wait...

A 70% increase in mortality, within months of the vaccines rolling out in the US, and that was caused by poverty??

Such a claim is certainly stretching the boundaries of incredulity into the realm of the surreal.

That chart was the US Society of Actuaries, not Uganda, or Nicaragua, or Haiti.

It wasn't 70 percent, it was 40 percent, the trend started in 2016 not within a month of the vax, and that 40 percent was only in selected groups so it didn't actually amount to many real life people.

40 percent of zippo is zippo plus squat.

Just think for a minute, how could there be a 70 percent increase in deaths of young people within a month of the vax coming out when most young people simply could not get hold of the vax so quickly because it was being made Available to the elderly then.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I guess in some alternate reality...

that logic pretzel you just set out makes sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's Pfizer and no, I don't trust anything put out by big pharma.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain

Typo, don't you mean Ukraine?

Ukraine?
No....I meant to write Uganda..... it's one of the poorest nations in the world.

edit on 14-9-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

I guess in some alternate reality...

that logic pretzel you just set out makes sense.

The only possible way that made no sense is if you failed to read it, or if you're simple. It's not even complicated as he explains it. At all.

And @zombies yeah I've been accused of juggling two profiles but I forget who with. Imagine being so sad and bored that you'd juggle accounts on a dying conspiracy site to try and win an argument with some jobless Qanon troll. Projection or what.

The sheer amount those few post, in frequency and volume, takes me back to when I was 18 and had basically nothing going on in my life.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
If the Swine Flu vaccine debacle were to happen today, this thread is a good example of what the debate would look like, at least on ATS. Few are defending that vaccine today, but back then, they defended the "science" until the bitter end.

From everything I've seen and read, Covid-19 and the Fauci-ouchie is the Swine Flu vaccine part deux...on steroids.
edit on 9/14/2022 by Klassified because: redaction and addition

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join