It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400 Doctors from 34 Countries Declare “International Medical Crisis” Due To C-19 Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Over 400 doctors met this past Saturday to declare an international medical crisis due the massive number of diseases and deaths caused by the Covid-19 vaccines. Countless doctors gave their testimony and insight from their unique situations and how they and their patients have been affected by the mandatory vaccines. This is a lot like the Great Barrington Declaration that got announced shortly after the pandemic began and urged countries not to use extreme lockdown measures. It was attacked and discredited by Fauci and other health representatives, but was eventually proven to be the correct strategy. This new declaration will probably face the same tribulations as that one, but the difference is people now are much more awake.

On Saturday, September 10, 2022 top doctors from across India met virtually with doctors from 34 countries to sign a Declaration of International Medical Crisis.

DECLARATION:
We, the medical doctors and scientists from all over the world, declare that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths co-related to the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.

We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so called “COVID-19 vaccines”. To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.

The large number of sudden deaths in previously healthy young people who were inoculated with these “vaccines”, is particularly worrying, as is the high incidence of miscarriages and perinatal deaths which have not been investigated.

A large number of adverse side effects, including hospitalizations, permanent disabilities and deaths related to the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines”, have been reported officially. The registered number has no precedent in world vaccination history.

They created a checklist of things that must be done to end this crisis:

A worldwide ‘stop’ to the national inoculation campaigns with the products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.

Investigation of all sudden deaths of people who were healthy previous to the inoculation.

Implementation of early detection programmes of cardiovascular events which could lead to sudden deaths with analysis such as D-dimer and Troponin, in all those that were inoculated with the products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”, as well as the early detection of serious tumours.

Implementation of research and treatment programmes for victims of adverse effects after receiving the so called “COVID-19 vaccine”.

Undertaking analyses of the composition of vials of Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, Janssen, Sinovac, Sputnik V and any other product known as “COVID-19 vaccines”,
by independent research groups with no affiliation to pharmaceutical companies, nor any conflict of interest.

Studies to be conducted on the interactions between the different components of the so called “COVID-19 vaccines” and their molecular, cellular and biological effects.

Implemention of psychological help and compensation programmes for any person that has developed a disease or disability as a consequence of the so called “COVID-19 vaccines”.

Implemention and promotion of psychological help and compensation programmes for the family members of any person who died as a result of having been inoculated with the product known as “Covid-19 vaccines”.

Medical Crisis Declaration

SOURCE

edit on 12-9-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Mate, they could have done an en masse tap dancing routine in front of the White House and it wouldn't make the slightest difference, because the vast majority of the population have developed a prison mentality, they can't see that and can't help themselves.

Anyway, I'm sure somebody will be along soon to let you know that one of the "Doctors" has a speech impediment, or some other bizarre claim, therefore the whole analysis is just junk science.

edit on 12 9 2022 by myselfaswell because: of clirity and other stupid sh!t

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sooner or later, I predict covid vaccines will be halted due to complications of side effects, etc

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

wow, they mean business

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Mate, they could have done an en masse tap dancing routine in front of the White House and it wouldn't make the slightest difference, because the vast majority of the population have developed a prison mentality, they can't see that and can't help themselves.

I often wonder what the masses would do if starting on a Monday, every mainstream news channel did 24/7 coverage of how the vaccines are dangerous and deadly and all part of a global conspiracy to at the very least sterilize the masses.

I wonder what would happen. Would the mass of zombies finally wake up? Or would they start to avoid the news, and just start talking about Game of Thrones more?

And if they did wake up over the course of that week of revelations, would they do anything about it? Would we finally come together and turn the world upside down? I'd hope so.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Anyway, I'm sure somebody will be along soon to let you know that one of the "Doctors" has a speech impediment, or some other bizarre claim, therefore the whole analysis is just junk science.

It's worth remembering that when people swoop into a thread flapping and squawking, they're not really trying to debate, it's meant to make the thread too chaotic and noisy so that people get tired of it and move off. It's another version of the thought terminating cliché.

And you're right that the vast majority of the population don't want to think they might have been duped. Nobody wants to feel like they fell for a scam, it's just human nature.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
Sooner or later, I predict covid vaccines will be halted due to complications of side effects, etc

I predict that you couldn't be further from the truth. They're only just getting warmed up. Haven't you heard about the new juice that's being rolled out? It was tested on 8 mice and as far as we've been told they're still alive, so roll up your sleeve.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I often wonder what the masses would do if starting on a Monday, every mainstream news channel did 24/7 coverage of how the vaccines are dangerous and deadly and all part of a global conspiracy to at the very least sterilize the masses.

Truth of the matter is EG, that's Twilight Zone material.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'd like to think we're too far down the rabbit hole to go "We made a little oopsie and damaged a lot of people's health" without it being an absolute bloodbath, but to be perfectly frank I think even if it was freely admitted, there would be no blowback. The public are happy enough with constantly changing "Trust the Soyence" doublethink, we could probably get to a stage where the media are saying vaccine injuries are a good thing because it slows the spread and prevents climate change and the masses would nod along.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: oikos
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'd like to think we're too far down the rabbit hole to go "We made a little oopsie and damaged a lot of people's health" without it being an absolute bloodbath, but to be perfectly frank I think even if it was freely admitted, there would be no blowback. The public are happy enough with constantly changing "Trust the Soyence" doublethink, we could probably get to a stage where the media are saying vaccine injuries are a good thing because it slows the spread and prevents climate change and the masses would nod along.

They definitely prevent climate change.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's kind of hard for defenders of the vaccine to accept the possibility it may be causing massive harm to people, but maybe they won't be defending it quite so aggressively now.

It doesn't seem to be making much of a difference in UN countries yet, but at least there's hope now.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It's kind of hard for defenders of the vaccine to accept the possibility it may be causing massive harm to people, but maybe they won't be defending it quite so aggressively now.

It doesn't seem to be making much of a difference in UN countries yet, but at least there's hope now.

It's definitely mass formation. I think a large percentage of people don't have the time and or energy to question these things unless they themselves or someone close was directly affected.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I think it'll just get dropped and then memory holed. There never was a vax mandate, you took it voluntarily, we've always been at war with Eurasia.

Look how people reacted to the soyance around masks: Don't wear any, they don't help.
Then they do help but only for professionals.
Then everyone has to wear one.
Then you need two or more.
Then you need one again.
Now it's optional.

Most people went along with this tumbling clusterfcsk without any questions.
edit on 2022-9-13 by oikos because: (no reason given)

edit on 2022-9-13 by oikos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oikos

It's worth remembering that when people swoop into a thread flapping and squawking, they're not really trying to debate, it's meant to make the thread too chaotic and noisy so that people get tired of it and move off. It's another version of the thought terminating cliché.

And you're right that the vast majority of the population don't want to think they might have been duped. Nobody wants to feel like they fell for a scam, it's just human nature.

Ok, let’s get it over with…

Those aren’t the right doctors.
Those aren’t the right documents.
That’s not the right study.
That’s not the right source.
That’s not the right website.
That’s not the right science.

It’s NOT the vaccine.

I wonder if I’ll get a check in the mail.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
pointless thread now. If they don't already see the writing on the wall... it will not matter how many doctors step up to the plate. They need to ignore the public and send attorneys straight to the top. Simply spreading the news to millions who have already taken the vaccine will only cause more hysteria and inevitably trigger a martial law... forcing an even more ruthless vaccine on an already decimated public. Would it surprise anyone if they started giving frontal lobotomies for free out of taco trucks every weekend?
[I pretty much viewed the vax as some weird old world malpractice, how could anyone not? And completely baffled my whole family went to get them ASAP]

Unfortunately, as their true colors come to light... the ones at the top. Forcing such a blow, that is the vaccine, on millions of innocent victims, speaks volumes on how lost we truly are to reality, to allow such disgusting p.o.s. in positions of power. Jumping into their domain, the travesty we call "headline news", already puts truth behind the eight ball. They will easily manipulate such articles to persuade the public into any direction they see fit.

With technology advancing far beyond our wildest dreams... they probably already have artificial intelligence created algorithyms already prepared for countering the stance these doctors are taking. I wouldn't be surprised if they cloned these doctors, killed off the original ones, and are simply going by the playbook written a few years ago. TO TRIGGER A MARTIAL LAW right before the economy turns into a no arms, no legs joke that no one laughs at because it's just sad.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Some random created online petition supported by right-wing news stories by people like David Ike and a handful of "Doctors", I'm unable to find the actual proven 400 medical professional signatours as quoted in story.

But there are signatures from people like "AL EI GATOR" and lots of names repeated over and over, there's also no need for a licence number for the supposed medical professionals, so in reality it just an average online petition filled out by random antivaxxers.

edit on 13-9-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Ok, let’s get it over with…

Those aren’t the right doctors.
Those aren’t the right documents.
That’s not the right study.
That’s not the right source.
That’s not the right website.
That’s not the right science.

It’s NOT the vaccine.

I wonder if I’ll get a check in the mail.

Hahah you nailed it.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

And they amount to, what 0.0001 percent of relevant people?

This isn't a Hollywood movie feature a lone scientist fighting against an unbelieving establishment. Its a bunch of people with connections to radical veganism or fringe homeopathy pushing pseudoscience for the clicks.

You can tell by the way that they make wild accusations and when you ask for proof they either tell you that it's been covered up or they give you debunked data.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

It's been what... 2 years now. If it were dangerous we'd know by now.

The EU stopped issuing the astra zenica shot after a couple of months because of 15 people had blood clots.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join