It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embalmers Baffled After Finding Long, Fibrous Clots Inside Corpses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes I agree with you as far as blood clots go, but these are not blood clots they are white fibrous tissue that has grown to the shape of the vein and has the observed similarities to calamari.

Apologies, I was assuming that these were 'clots', as per the descriptions.

My guess is that these 'whitish elongated fibrous tissues' are blood-borne nematodes: Human Parasitology Chapter 17 - Blood and Tissue Nematodes, which may also explain the occasional confused mention of self-motility.

edit on 9/9/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Your idea that they 'pull' out blood clots is ridiculous. Have you observed clotted blood on a wound?

On initial inquiry the idea is ridiculous, a bit like 9/11 being an inside job. Then the evidence comes along, what are we too make of it?

VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED: VAX CLOT

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just thinking, that missing E-string form the vampire band in From Dusk Till Dawn.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That was the advice given in 2020, and it was based on the vax being new, the advice changed.

This is the default position regarding most vax.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Yes I agree with you as far as blood clots go, but these are not blood clots they are white fibrous tissue that has grown to the shape of the vein and has the observed similarities to calamari.

Why would an embalmer remove them and not simply go round or through them?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: ntech
There's a picture of the clots extracted from bodies here.

This one is instantly debunked by the picture at the top. The picture simply does not show a set of long fibrous clots. Might as well just put a picture of a cat up there and claim that it shows that dogs like sleeping in the sun.

It's also not something that an embalmer would remove as you'd need to basically slice and dice the cadaver in order to get it out. That's a destructive process that the embalmer would by necessity want to avoid. Embalmers aren't morticians, they don't conduct autopsies. They'd go around or through an obstruction, not remove it like this.

Everything you say is instantly debunked.

Obviously not by you it would seem. Since you've not posted any content that contests what I'm saying.

You never post any content that you can be fact checked on, which means that you're not confident that you know the subject well enough to even defend your initial comments.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

That was the advice given in 2020, and it was based on the vax being new, the advice changed.

Who was telling pregnant women to be injected in December 2020?

Why and when did the advice change?

Edit:
The advice appears to have changed on 16th April 2021:

16th April 2021 JVCI said.....real world data shows 90,000 pregnant women had been already been injected and it appears to be ok....
edit on 10-9-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Who was telling pregnant women to be injected in December 2020?

Why and when did the advise change?

You'll never get a straight answer.

Like with children there was no evidence that COVID was significant threat to healthy women of child-bearing age. Prior to the vaccine introduction there was virtually no risk. Since there is no real threat of serious illness or death there is no clinical benefit derived from a vaccine that doesn't prevent transmission or illness. It shouldn't be approved because the use of an EUA on any demographic requires demonstration of need.

That poster advocates killing children with this vaccine for no clinical benefit. I have asked them how many kids had to die for it to matter and they have no answer. None of our resident experts can give me a single scientifically sound reason that vaccinating kids against COVID provides a public health benefit, but they refuse to stop advocating for kids to die for a political agenda and pharma profits.

You can argue with them all day and they will fabricate things until their lies catch up to them and they move to the next thread. It's a neverending cycle of fabrications and ignorance with no attempts at being factually accurate or scientifically sound. It's pseudoskepticism based on nothing but political bias against anything that doesn't say "COVID vax good".

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

that doesn't prevent transmission or illness.

Sources in my signature show the exact opposite, they show that when the UK started vaxxing there was a drop in cases, a drop in deaths and a drop in serious sickness. Just look at that curve, each age group started seeing less of all of the above when the vax was pushed out to them.

That poster advocates killing children with this vaccine for no clinical benefit

How many children do you actually think died from this vax, in the entire world, 100, 1000, 10,000?

Can you name any of them?

None of our resident experts can give me a single scientifically sound reason that vaccinating kids against COVID provides a public health benefit,

Well ... according to Donald Trump's own white house briefing the primary reason for vaxxing children was to prevent them from infecting adults who were more vulnerable.

Then there's the demands being made by the teaching unions, who say that unvaccinated chidlren are a danger to their memebers

Link

no attempts at being factually accurate or scientifically sound.

My sources are in my signature.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You'll never get a straight answer.

The OP's source actually included that answer. So there wasn't much for anyone to add. They already had a straight answer, but they hadn't read all the way to the bottom of the page to find it.

The TLDR version is that this advice was from the UK's regulator. The advice from 2020 was that covid posed a minimal threat to pregnant women so they weren't being prioritized for vaxxing.

Unless they had comorbidity they should just wait until the national vax program reached their age group.

This advice changed in mid 2021, once the majority of the elderly and vulnerable had been vaxxed, and pregnant women were simply vaxxed as part of the national program, which was open to anyone.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 10-9-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Your idea that they 'pull' out blood clots is ridiculous. Have you observed clotted blood on a wound?

On initial inquiry the idea is ridiculous, a bit like 9/11 being an inside job. Then the evidence comes along, what are we too make of it?

The video is showing normal postmortem blood coagulation. I have no idea why they are playing with it. Perhaps it's like those video's that show pimple popping?..

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The video is showing normal postmortem blood coagulation.

I disagree with that. When these things extracted are cleaned up and analyzed it ain't usual blood coagulation.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I disagree with that. When these things extracted are cleaned up and analyzed it ain't usual blood coagulation.

They did an element analysis and it doesn't match blood at all. Lots of strange metals.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The video is showing normal postmortem blood coagulation. I have no idea why they are playing with it. Perhaps it's like those video's that show pimple popping?..

Here, pop this
unshackledminds.com...

# 1604
edit on 10-9-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
There's a picture of the clots extracted from bodies here.

This one is instantly debunked by the picture at the top. The picture simply does not show a set of long fibrous clots. Might as well just put a picture of a cat up there and claim that it shows that dogs like sleeping in the sun.

It's also not something that an embalmer would remove as you'd need to basically slice and dice the cadaver in order to get it out. That's a destructive process that the embalmer would by necessity want to avoid. Embalmers aren't morticians, they don't conduct autopsies. They'd go around or through an obstruction, not remove it like this.

Seems like it is a huge problem though.

The clots are not only clotting the veins but the arteries as well.

She explained that normal embalming usually takes around two hours, but now it can take up to four hours.

“The distribution of the arterial fluid is being blocked by these clots and making my job more difficult. The clots are so large and thick that with the flow of arterial solution, massage and manipulation of the artery or vein is necessary for removal,” she continued. “I am able to assist some of the large clots with forceps.”

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sources in my signature show the exact opposite, they show that when the UK started vaxxing there was a drop in cases, a drop in deaths and a drop in serious sickness. Just look at that curve, each age group started seeing less of all of the above when the vax was pushed out to them.

That poster advocates killing children with this vaccine for no clinical benefit

How many children do you actually think died from this vax, in the entire world, 100, 1000, 10,000?

None of our resident experts can give me a single scientifically sound reason that vaccinating kids against COVID provides a public health benefit,

Well ... according to Donald Trump's own white house briefing the primary reason for vaxxing children was to prevent them from infecting adults who were more vulnerable.

Then there's the demands being made by the teaching unions, who say that unvaccinated chidlren are a danger to their memebers

Link

Yet we have known this whole time the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission, only eases symptoms.

This whole thing is total bs and full of liars.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: chr0naut

Here, pop this
unshackledminds.com...

# 1604

From the site you linked to: There Are No Satellites in Space! Just balloons above the Flat Earth

LOL

But the link provided does not credibly argue against my post.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

They did an element analysis and it doesn't match blood at all. Lots of strange metals.

Remind me again, didn't you once post a thread claiming that there were strange metals in the vax, and then go completely silent when I informed you that that the picture at the top of the article was actually of Algie, and bacteria?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Link

Yet we have known this whole time the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission, only eases symptoms.

This whole thing is total bs and full of liars.

Sources in my signature show that the vax significantly reduces transmission, and easing symptoms can take serious sickness down to a mold case of the flu. Which sounds pretty effective to me.

No vax ever made is 100 percent effective.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join