It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embalmers Baffled After Finding Long, Fibrous Clots Inside Corpses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello ATS, recently I came across this story on two separate websites and it peaked my interest. The story goes embalmers across the country are finding fibrous clots during the embalming process and while the article did not specifically mention covid vaccines being the cause it did lean into that direction. That's basically the summary of said article but I will link it here if your interested in reading it.

www.westernjournal.com...

Now I will admit I don't really buy into the story I cannot find much else on it besides the article and two interviews from the embalmer. I didn't see much talk on it here I thought it might still be a interesting read regardless.
edit on 7-9-2022 by misterE12 because: Bad link

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

I knew my decision not to get the fake vaccine would pay off.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Whatever it is they have not being transparency about.
edit on 8-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Our doctor told us to avoid the shot, like it was the plague. My wife and I both have acquired immunity (we got a little sick during the initial outbreak)... we have had zero problems since.

Neither one of us are in great shape. I have multiple sclerosis, my wife has her own problems as well.

Meanwhile, world class athletes have been dropping like flies... and you can't compete in this world anymore without the vaxx... ask Novak Djokovic...

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The embalming process does not require the dissection of corpses.

I would suggest that these people are doing something illegal.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The embalming process does not require dissection, however, all of the blood is removed from the corpse. Embalmers nationwide have been reporting this phenomena... initial tests indicate that these clots are devoid of normal clotting agents... and the clots lack normal clotting minerals.

These people are not doing anything illegal, beyond reporting issues that contradict the narrative.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I can see how exposing the truth may discomfort those who don't want any of this being brought to light.

From wiki:

Arterial embalming, which involves the injection of embalming chemicals into the blood vessels, usually via the right common carotid artery. Blood and interstitial fluids are displaced by this injection and, along with excess arterial solution, are expelled from the right jugular vein and collectively referred to as drainage. The embalming solution is injected with a centrifugal pump, and the embalmer massages the body to break up circulatory clots so as to ensure the proper distribution of the embalming fluid.

It's very likely that these fibrous growths prevent the chemical injection flow and have to be cheared for the procedure.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

About the multiple sclerosis..

I have a weird problem with my right leg. Certain times of the day, it hurts to the touch, literally. Like if I just barely put my hand on it, a nerve pain shooting through the entire leg. Sometimes if I even touch my left leg or stomach etc, itll send a pain into my right leg.

Does this sound like MS? Nerve damage? My aunt had it but I didn't think it was hereditary, rather caused in some people by events in life.
edit on CDT11Wed, 07 Sep 2022 23:39:35 -050000000009b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There's a picture of the clots extracted from bodies here.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Injecting people with that crap that does this should be illegal.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
a reply to: madmac5150

About the multiple sclerosis..

I have a weird problem with my right leg. Certain times of the day, it hurts to the touch, literally. Like if I just barely put my hand on it, a nerve pain shooting through the entire leg. Sometimes if I even touch my left leg or stomach etc, itll send a pain into my right leg.

Does this sound like MS? Nerve damage? My aunt had it but I didn't think it was hereditary, rather caused in some people by events in life.

See a neurologist if the problem persists.

Multiple Sclerosis can be a tricky disease to diagnose. It can take years from the onset of symptoms until a clinical diagnosis can be made... depending on the severity of the illness, and the individual. I know we have a few MDs on here that can attest to that.

I hope that it is only mild sciatica. That can often be fixed with minor surgery.

I pray that you don't have MS. I really do. It is a nightmare.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There you go again, embalmers can't get the fluid in if the vein is blocked so they pull it out, only it is long and fibrous, probably due to inflammation as they are full of calcium.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

There you go again, embalmers can't get the fluid in if the vein is blocked so they pull it out, only it is long and fibrous, probably due to inflammation as they are full of calcium.

More than that I'm hearing the damm stuff actually seems to be making quasi structured like it's freaking alive .....creepy stuff

One kid they removed 6 FEET, FEET of clots from his legs

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Natural News releases post-vaccine clot ICP-MS elemental analysis results, comparing clots to human blood … findings reveal these clots are NOT “blood” clots

Mike Adams from Natural News is one that has done an elemental analysis of this clot material. The results show that it is not a blood clot. As for what it is exactly and how it grows is still under investigation.

Some theories is it does start as a usual blood clot in the body does, but for some reason the usual clotting processes do not stop, leading to this extraordinary growth of material in the arteries and veins of the body.

How this condition has surfaced since the start of the vaccination rollout from many years of embalming practice looks like a clue to what is going on. I am not surprised that participating in an experimental genetic therapy will have some strange and disastrous results.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Copy+pasta'd the term "Long, Fibrous Clots Inside Corpses" to see if I could dig up any analytics on the term, like when it started getting used, how popular this weird phrase is, etc, or trying to find links that talk about it, and I'm met with the google big daddy's watching term:

It looks like the results below are changing quickly
If this topic is new, it can sometimes take time for reliable sources to publish information
Check the source
Are they trusted on this topic?
Come back later
Other sources might have more information on this topic in a few hours or days

Which usually shows up when the clearnet wants you to slow your roll.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

The embalming process does not require dissection, however, all of the blood is removed from the corpse. Embalmers nationwide have been reporting this phenomena... initial tests indicate that these clots are devoid of normal clotting agents... and the clots lack normal clotting minerals.

These people are not doing anything illegal, beyond reporting issues that contradict the narrative.

Source on absolutely everything that you have just said.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
What did it say in the December 2020 document about pregnancy and breast feeding?

Why were pregnant women offered the injection in December 2020?

Did you read the advice given to the government in December 2020 by the JVCI?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If a there were sufficient clots for this to be true it would have an absolutely devastating effect on the human body, imagine the worst varicose veins that you've ever seen, then multiply them by a factor of 100. The person experiencing them would be in absolute agony, and they would look like something out of a horror movie.

There is absolutely no way that something like this wouldn't be recorded when the person died, and absolutely no way that it would only be noticed during embalming.

In fact, if it were restricting blood flow that badly it would probably be the cause of death itself, either through hypoxia or because a fragment of it would enter the heart of the lungs, causing death.

The person suffering from them would likely be rushed in and put on blood thinners, and because this is so dramatic it would likely be passed up the chain so there would be multiple records at multiple levels. You simply can't hide something like this, you'd not only need to bribe or threaten the relatives but also the EMTs who saw somebody looking like an extra from a David Cronenberg movie, the orderly who transported the screaming person that looked like someone had injected acid into them, and any witnesses who just happened to be nearby.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
What did it say in the December 2020 document about pregnancy and breast feeding?

Why were pregnant women offered the injection in December 2020?

Did you read the advice given to the government in December 2020 by the JVCI?

It didn't say anything because the OP refused to provide a source. I'm not even certain which country is being referred to here as different countries gave different advice.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It's the questions you did not answer from this thread:
Mark Steyn Questions Why Young Healthy People Are Dying Across The UK, page 10
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Click on the link to see the entire post....3 posts from the bottom.

I have asked 4 times now.
edit on 8-9-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join