It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Justin Bieber's Facial Paralysis and Wife's Blood Clots from the JAB?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Maybe this a good example...maybe not.
The fact that they BOTH are experiencing these rare issues makes one wonder and question.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The fact that they BOTH are experiencing these rare issues makes one wonder and question.

That’s the thing, they both could have gotten the jab, OR not.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Fair point...but THE ODDS are drastically in favor of them both having got the jabs.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fair point...but THE ODDS are drastically in favor of them both having got the jabs.

Really I think the opposite, I think most of the rich Didn’t get it.
Maybe they didn’t and now got sick and it would be bad PR that they were galavanting around without it.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Bell’s palsy after inactivated COVID-19 vaccination in a patient with history of recurrent Bell’s palsy: A case report

Here we report the first case of Bell’s palsy after the first dose of inactivated COVID-19 vaccine in China. The patient was a 36-year-old woman with a past history of Bell’s palsy. Two days after receiving the first dose of the Sinovac Life Sciences inactivated COVID-19 vaccine, the patient developed right-side Bell’s palsy and binoculus keratoconjunctivitis. Prednisone, artificial tears and fluorometholone eye drops were applied. The patient’s symptoms began to improve by day 7 and resolved by day 54.

BUT Then I read this…
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Bell’s Palsy Associated with COVID-19 Infection: A Case Report

The COVID-19 has a wide range of symptoms. This novel infectious disease may also trigger a vast range of neurological involvements. The current report describes a case of COVID-19 complicated with Bell’s palsy. A 64-year-old woman with diabetes was admitted due to abrupt left hemifacial weakness. On examination, her left hemifacial expression ability was impaired so that her face seemed asymmetrical during smiling, and numbness around the left nasolabial fold was detected. Furthermore, her ability to wink was impaired, and her eyebrow drooped. A brain computed tomography (CT) scan did not show any abnormalities. A lung CT scan was performed, which demonstrated bilateral ground-glass opacity (GGO), along with RT-PCR results indicative of COVID-19. A diagnosis of Bell’s palsy in the setting of COVID-19 infection was made. She received antiviral agents and corticosteroids. At two-week follow-up, her symptoms had improved. During the COVID-19 epidemic, any newly occurred neurological involvement raises the suspicion of COVID-19 infection.

So what does all this mumbo jumbo mean?

To me it says that if you have Bells Palsy you can have it re-activated with either the Vaccine or by getting Covid.
I go back to my first assertion, this is a bad example of vaccine injury. There are a lot of good ones, this isn’t it.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

High profile covid-19 vaccine damage is important when it comes to getting the word out.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yea, he's vaxxed.

He also requires vaccine passports to attend his concerts.

MSM

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Really I think the opposite, I think most of the rich Didn’t get it.
Maybe they didn’t and now got sick and it would be bad PR that they were galavanting around without it.

She had attended the Met Gala...where everyone had to prove they were "vaccinated" in order to get in.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

She had attended the Met Gala...where everyone had to prove they were "vaccinated" in order to get in.

You don’t think they do the “theatrics” for us little people.

How easy is it to say “everyone” is required to be vaccinated and then rubber stamp people in?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

More importantly- did they go together and receive the same batch number, if so who else was vaccinated that particular day and with same batch number and how is their status.
Only knowing these variables will prove or disprove the theory.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

My wife and I were speaking about this yesterday.

(Not about the Beebs, just in general)

If you get bitten by a rattlesnake, you take an antidote.

The antidote doesn't prevent you from falling ill if you get bitten by another snake a year later.

The covid shot(s) are nothing more than an antidote for the Chinese bioweapon, Covid.

There are always side effects to antidotes.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I've known people to get shingles well before 2020, that's even why they have a shingles vaccination for older people.

Well I didn't even know what shingles was until a few days ago when I saw an advert on TV explaining that it was reactivated Chicken Pox. I don't know if shingles could be a side-effect of the vaccine, I haven't really looked into it, but I have seen some evidence suggesting Covid-19 and the vaccine can cause the reactivation of dormant viruses, or exacerbate existing illnesses. So it certainly seems plausible that the spike protein plays some role in that process, or maybe Bieber and his wife just got a particularly bad batch of vaccines.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You have to understand how "science" on ATS works. If anyone who has been vaccinated gets sick of anything at all for the rest of their lives, it has to be because of the vaccine. No other explanation is tenable and you will be shouted down with considerable venom if you dare to suggest otherwise. That's how it works so let's get with the program.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Science lost its meaning a couple years back when they said screw the science let’s just experiment on everyone and lie straight to their face and censor them if they disagree or fight back against our lies.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Considering the cascade of afflictions fits the profile I would say YES.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You have to understand how "science" on ATS works. If anyone who has been vaccinated gets sick of anything at all for the rest of their lives, it has to be because of the vaccine. No other explanation is tenable and you will be shouted down with considerable venom if you dare to suggest otherwise.

...and everywhere else, if anyone who has been vaccinated gets sick...doctors, the administration and the MSM may be baffled as to the cause...but ALWAYS will be absotively, posilutely, 100% certain it's definitely NOT because of the experimental "vaccine".

Suggest otherwise and you will be shouted down with considerable venom, banned and cancelled.

Nice to know somewhere like ATS still exists.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You have to understand how "science" on ATS works. If anyone who has been vaccinated gets sick of anything at all for the rest of their lives, it has to be because of the vaccine. No other explanation is tenable and you will be shouted down with considerable venom if you dare to suggest otherwise. That's how it works so let's get with the program.

Lefties are anti-science now. Keep up

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You sure like badmouthing ats members.
Why are you one then?

I can tell you what didn't jank his face up...

Ivermectin

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hmm.

NIH.gov

Where have I heard of this mysterious organization?

Oh yea, I read a paper published by NIH about a decade ago that empirically demonstrated the effectiveness of treating novel corona viruses with Hydroxichlorquine. As a matter of fact, the exact wording was something to the effect of "Hydroxycholoriquine works as an effective cure for novel corona viruses."

Wait... I just remembered something else, too. The paper was authored by some guy named A. Fauci.

Funny, what are the odds that there would be another A. Fauci at the NIH ten or more years ago publishing papers about effective cures for novel coronaviruses?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: schuyler

Science lost its meaning a couple years back when they said screw the science let’s just experiment on everyone and lie straight to their face and censor them if they disagree or fight back against our lies.

schuyler needs to see this a couple hundred more times.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join