It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Justin Bieber's Facial Paralysis and Wife's Blood Clots from the JAB?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well, Justin Bieber has just announced that his face is paralyzed, he has lost his hearing, he has Shingles...and has developed another extremely rare viral condition...so he's cancelling his “Justice World Tour” on Tuesday, citing physical and mental health problems.

He has been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome...a very rare virus which occurs after a severe Shingles outbreak that can cause facial paralysis and hearing loss.

Ask all the MSM fact-checking sites...and you'll be told that his rare condition (5 out of 100,000) has absolutely, positively, definitely, NOTHING to do with receiving the China Virus "vaccine"...so there's that.

Is it just an unfortunate and astronomical coincidence that a few months ago, Bieber's 25 yr. old wife, model Hailey Bieber, also experienced facial paralysis and stroke-like symptoms before being hospitalized for blood clots in her brain?

Hopefully, Mr. Bieber and his wife will eventually make complete recoveries...and I wish them both well.

Until then, remember...it's all just a baffling, remarkable and extremely unfortunate coincidence for these two young, healthy and high-profile people...and DEFINITELY NOT FROM THE VAX.

Justin Bieber Cancels World Tour Over Physical, Mental Problems Following Facial Paralysis Scare

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Hailey Bieber Hospitalized with ‘Stroke-Like Symptoms’ From Blood Clot in her Brain

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 1AMSepCDTAMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You do realize that his wife was recovering from covid, took birth control, and had recently taken a long flight from overseas? She and her doctors stated these facts. There's many interviews and articles about it. Those are all high risk for a blood clot.

And Ramsey Hunt is caused by the chicken pox virus as is shingles? I've known people to get shingles well before 2020, that's even why they have a shingles vaccination for older people.

Do you know both of these people's vaccination status?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I just read that article.

I think he is a bad example to use against Covid vaccines.

He has canceled tours before
www.theguardian.com...

I wonder if he had some illness back then. He is also inked up, and has never seemed like a healthy young man.
He gives me the same vibe as Brittney Spears. Speaking of Bells Palsy, I’ve known a few people that have suffered with it over the years, all pre-covid. I’ve heard extreme stress can bring it on.

With all that said, there is no way to know if Covid and/or the vaccine didn’t exasperate his issues, but I believe he had some things already stewing…

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I think it is from the Jabapalooza, yes.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I just read that article.

I think he is a bad example to use against Covid vaccines.

He has canceled tours before
www.theguardian.com...

I wonder if he had some illness back then. He is also inked up, and has never seemed like a healthy young man.
He gives me the same vibe as Brittney Spears. Speaking of Bells Palsy, I’ve known a few people that have suffered with it over the years, all pre-covid. I’ve heard extreme stress can bring it on.

With all that said, there is no way to know if Covid and/or the vaccine didn’t exasperate his issues, but I believe he had some things already stewing…

No.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You do realize that his wife was recovering from covid, took birth control, and had recently taken a long flight from overseas? She and her doctors stated these facts. There's many interviews and articles about it. Those are all high risk for a blood clot.

They've both had CV.

I'm sure you've learned by now that the "vaccine" doesn't prevent that.
In spite of what Fauci and Biden have told you.
edit on 1AMSepCDTAMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm reminded of a thread from a couple months back
The thread contained an article about a healthy young Canadian doctor, triple vaxxed, who fell over dead while jogging.

His body was taken to the coroner.
Before his body was even given a preliminary examination, an official from the Canadian health services declared that the doctor's death had nothing to do with the vaccination.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No.

I’m not convinced on this one.

Back a few years before Covid I got shingles. I was able to recognize it very quickly and get the antiviral. It worked in hours. I asked my Dr. If it were odd I was getting it so young, she said everyone she treated for it at that time were all in their 20’s.

Here’s the thing. If they were getting it now, everyone would say Covid Vaccine, but it’s not directly caused by it. Can it be “triggered” by it or the vaccine, probably, but obviously it can be triggered by other things too.

Stress, other viruses etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I'm reminded of a thread from a couple months back
The thread contained an article about a healthy young Canadian doctor, triple vaxxed, who fell over dead while jogging.

His body was taken to the coroner.
Before his body was even given a preliminary examination, an official from the Canadian health services declared that the doctor's death had nothing to do with the vaccination.

It's 30 doctors in 2 months now

lionessofjudah.substack.com...

link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No.

I’m not convinced on this one.

Back a few years before Covid I got shingles. I was able to recognize it very quickly and get the antiviral. It worked in hours. I asked my Dr. If it were odd I was getting it so young, she said everyone she treated for it at that time were all in their 20’s.

Here’s the thing. If they were getting it now, everyone would say Covid Vaccine, but it’s not directly caused by it. Can it be “triggered” by it or the vaccine, probably, but obviously it can be triggered by other things too.

Stress, other viruses etc.

youtu.be...

link   

originally posted by: frogs453

And Ramsey Hunt is caused by the chicken pox virus as is shingles? I've known people to get shingles well before 2020, that's even why they have a shingles vaccination for older people.

Do you know both of these people's vaccination status?

You fool, these things didn't exist prior to the "jab". Don't you get it? Not a single person died of blood clots, had heart attacks, or got this rare effect from shingles prior to the "jab" so it is obviously the "jab" that is killing people. I can and will make an argument that it is so bad it travels backward in time and kills people it wasn't "jabbed" into but I am still collecting the data and doing the research. Stay tuned.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So the other question,

Do we know if Justin was actually vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I already made a comprehensive thread on this.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Mods may remove if they see fit.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So the other question,

Well, he's Canadian...I can't imagine Trudy would let him perform if he wasn't.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Mods may remove if they see fit.

I'm not saying to remove it, just go look at what I've put together already.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So the other question,

I can 100% guarantee you there are “special” rules for them and us. It was probably more of a choice for the ultra rich.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So the other question,

You cant perform if you dont have the jabs or boosters.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Bell’s palsy after inactivated COVID-19 vaccination in a patient with history of recurrent Bell’s palsy: A case report

Here we report the first case of Bell’s palsy after the first dose of inactivated COVID-19 vaccine in China. The patient was a 36-year-old woman with a past history of Bell’s palsy. Two days after receiving the first dose of the Sinovac Life Sciences inactivated COVID-19 vaccine, the patient developed right-side Bell’s palsy and binoculus keratoconjunctivitis. Prednisone, artificial tears and fluorometholone eye drops were applied. The patient’s symptoms began to improve by day 7 and resolved by day 54.

BUT Then I read this…
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Bell’s Palsy Associated with COVID-19 Infection: A Case Report

The COVID-19 has a wide range of symptoms. This novel infectious disease may also trigger a vast range of neurological involvements. The current report describes a case of COVID-19 complicated with Bell’s palsy. A 64-year-old woman with diabetes was admitted due to abrupt left hemifacial weakness. On examination, her left hemifacial expression ability was impaired so that her face seemed asymmetrical during smiling, and numbness around the left nasolabial fold was detected. Furthermore, her ability to wink was impaired, and her eyebrow drooped. A brain computed tomography (CT) scan did not show any abnormalities. A lung CT scan was performed, which demonstrated bilateral ground-glass opacity (GGO), along with RT-PCR results indicative of COVID-19. A diagnosis of Bell’s palsy in the setting of COVID-19 infection was made. She received antiviral agents and corticosteroids. At two-week follow-up, her symptoms had improved. During the COVID-19 epidemic, any newly occurred neurological involvement raises the suspicion of COVID-19 infection.

So what does all this mumbo jumbo mean?

To me it says that if you have Bells Palsy you can have it re-activated with either the Vaccine or by getting Covid.
I go back to my first assertion, this is a bad example of vaccine injury. There are a lot of good ones, this isn’t it.

edit on 7-9-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join