It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegan mom gets life in prison for starvation death of 18-month-old son

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: tanstaafl

If you want provide links and qoutes as evidence of your claims ill consider a rebuttle. Until then, you're just claiming things as truth without any back up. And carnivote blog posts are not proper links (as you should agree because you said vegan blogs aren't viable).

No one can 'prove' something to someone else. You are looking for some 'authority' to tell you what to think or believe.

Sorry, I don't play that way. I don't do homework for other grown ups, you have to do your own.

Those 'carnivore blog posts/sites' you keep ridiculing provide all of the evidence you need, but you have to be willing to open your eyes, click the link, follow the evidence, and examine it with an open mind.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

thank you. this has nothing to do with veganism, it's just straight up starvation.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You're a joke dude. Cant provide any evidence. Say i have to read your carnivore blogs. But i cant use vegan blogs or websites.

You said you dont do people's homework.. Mate, you made the claims and you want me to refute them.

Is that how debate on ATS works guys? I can just claim whatever i want - and the viewer has to research if they don't agree. O and you can only use websites that i agree with and any other websites are hogwash.

Maybe take some college courses that rely on forming arguments and using sources. Because your skills are heavily lacking or completely void.

edit on 9-9-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: trinmass
a reply to: Daughter2

thank you. this has nothing to do with veganism, it's just straight up starvation.

Yes, it doesnt seem to stop the rabid vegan haters from blaming vegans for it though.

edit on 9-9-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You're a joke dude.

The joke is on those who refuse to see what is right in front of them.

Cant provide any evidence.

I've provided links to sources with links to all of the evidence anyone who is serious about pursuing the question needs to make a determination for themselves.

What you are looking for is some kind of 'authority' to tell you what to believe.

Sorry, can't help you there.

Say i have to read your carnivore blogs. But i cant use vegan blogs or websites.

So, now you claim I have some kind of magical power to prevent you from using whatever sources you want to use?

You said you dont do people's homework.

I don't. I can't. Real learning doesn't work that way. Apparently you have yet to learn that.

Mate, you made the claims and you want me to refute them.

Not at all. I provided information. I want anyone who has an interest to learn the truth to pursue the truth for themselves.

Maybe take some college courses that rely on forming arguments and using sources.

I did. You didn't like them. That is your problem, not mine.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

In other words, you do it for purely religious, belief based reasons.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

My 15 month old has been thriving off of fruits, veggies, grains, coconut oil and olive oil.

Have you even looked at the protein content in a single non-flesh food? It's very easy for a vegan to get more than the daily recommended amount of most nutrients.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yet another "florida persons charged with making ludicrous and easily avoidable life choices" headline.

it's a sad fact that the majority of people in Florida now are snowbirds or decedents of them.

Florida was better off when everybody thought we were just dumb rednecks. it took migrants snowbirds to come down and screw it all up and make it just like it was where they were from, then complain about the humidity but won't move back home.

edit on 9-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its not religious. Its morals / ethics. If you want to say having a set of morals is a belief in something then go ahead. But its nothing to do with religion.

And honestly, i see this being said alot and it feels like a way to dismiss the ethical concerns of animal suffering as "o thats just a religious belief".

No, its a moral belief that animals shouldnt suffer for human use if they dont have to.

I base my morals on no religion.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You told me not to use vegan blog sources. See, now i know you're full of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You told me not to use vegan blog sources. See, now i know you're full of it.

I'm full of it? Because you accept my admonition to 'not use vegan blogs'?

I'm fairly sure I said that in context of 'don't use vegan propaganda blogs that rely solely on purely observational/epidemiological 'studies' masquerading as science to try to prove their nonsensical claims'.

But, again, whatever dude, you believe all of the fanciful nonsense you want if it makes you feel warm fuzzies.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm full of it? Because you accept my admonition to 'not use vegan blogs'?

Point is :
You can't expect someone to not use X type of source and then use X source as your sole source of rebuttle. If you don't want to use blogs as sources then I'm asking to cite a non-blog or bias website to support your claims.

And Iv'e been in full agreement that we should only cite relatively reliable sources that don't have bias.

So are you willing to debate or are you going to keep playing this game of "disprove my blog and your sources don't meet my high standards". Because it's not a serious way to debate.

If you want to debate - make a claim and list sources (not just posting a blog and asking me to read the whole thing) then we can go from there. Otherwise, we can agree to disagree.

No hard feelings to you either, hope you have a good day.
edit on 12-9-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Point is :
You can't expect someone to not use X type of source and then use X source as your sole source of rebuttle.

Now you're either a) being obtuse, b) you're actually incapable of rational, logical thought (maybe just when it comes to certain subjects where you have powerful preconceived biases, or maybe just... incapable), or maybe you're just intentionally gaslighting...

Again... the blog isn't the source. the blog is irrelevant. It is the content of the blog, meaning, the source(s) is/are the content.

The sources ('studies') you've provided are all observational/epidemiological BS. They prove nothing, meaning, they are incapable of showing causation. One that is properly designed and executed can sometimes show associations, and one of these that also has an extremely large sample size (large number of participants) and covers a long enough period of time (years, as opposed to weeks or months), can even be considered very meaningful, but even these still can never show actual causation. You have to understand how real, actual science works to understand this, to understand what these kinds of 'studies' are, and especially their limitations. You apparently either cannot or will not even when it is spelled out for you.

Whose fault is that?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So you don't want to provide anything but your carnivore blog as a source.

And as you said.. again.. anything i provide wont work.

Yea.. this is pointless. I offered you an opportunity to debate and you just pull these mental gymnastics again.

You have no interest in any debate. Goodbye.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So you don't want to provide anything but your carnivore blog as a source.

So you are incapable of rational thought.

You have no interest in any debate. Goodbye.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I have no interest in reading your carnivore blog while you refuse to consider any source i post. If that's what you consider a "debate".

Like i said, if you want to make a claim and back it up with a non-bias source then go ahead. Until then, we're just going in circles.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have no interest in reading your carnivore blog while you refuse to consider any source i post.

I am very aware of the 'studies' your pro vegan blog was referring to, and they are all totally bogus.

This is not a debate, this is me pointing out the factual inaccuracies of your sources.

By the way - how many more times are you going to tell me you aren't going to respond to my posts any more?

Just curious...

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I purposely did not use "vegan blog" sources. So I have no idea what you are talking about. You're the one citing blogs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join