It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Dead, 74 Hospitalized, 2 In Critical Condition While Running Marathon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It was an ultra marathon.

You might want to correct that.

You wouldn't want to mislead folk? Would you?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Obviously, running marathons is bad for you. Duh.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Or, has there ever been TWO or more deaths and SEVENTY FOUR or more hospital admissions, 2 or more in critical condition, in ANY single marathon event?

That'll tighten up the search criteria.

edit on 8/30/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta for clarification

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Or, has there ever been TWO deaths and SEVENTY FOUR hospital admissions, 2 in critical condition, in ANY single marathon event?

Yes within a 25 year span. Oh wait it's only 1 year....

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They keep blaming this on Climate change instead of reactions to the vaccine and to the covid 19 virus infection aftermath.

It seems that this side effect of the virus is shared by the vaccine, and this side effect is just as much of a problem if you got the vaccine as if you got the virus. The thing is that people might be able to rid the body of the coronavirus backbone without it even causing this, where by the vaccine is using the spike protein which is what causes this risk. I hope that the new omicron vaccine eliminates the use of the spike protein and hope it does not cause it's own problem by targeting the coronavirus itself.

There are no human trials being done initially with this new omicron booster shot from what I read from the Pfizer release, it will be done after approval and the testing will happen after the vaccine is in use...kind of makes my stomach turn.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I wonder, if they did a study on those that were vaxed and those that weren't, what would be the results? Just speculating here.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Ah , did they Happen to Ta........ke.............?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

I wonder, if they did a study on those that were vaxed and those that weren't, what would be the results? Just speculating here.

Depends who funds the study.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: carewemust

I believe you reported something similar happened in the Brooklyn New York Marathon about 6 months ago?

Can't find mine but:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank-you. Because these medical emergencies are happening to higher-profile people now, the media is starting to take notice, which means average people will learn more about Covid-19 vaccine dangers.

(For me, when Congress and the White House exempted themselves, I knew the vaccines were DANGEROUS!)
edit on 8/30/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

This is information just about the London Marathon but shows you conclusion is wrong.
Also, only those deaths, or collapses leading to deaths, that occur during the Marathon or within the finish area of the race are considered as marathon deaths.
Sports Performance Bulltin

Liar!

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

This is information just about the London Marathon but shows you conclusion is wrong.
Also, only those deaths, or collapses leading to deaths, that occur during the Marathon or within the finish area of the race are considered as marathon deaths.

Liar!

He admitted he worked for the NIH. What more do you need to know?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It’s almost as if there is a respiratory virus going around that can cause longer term damage.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

OMG! Where what who when how? I knew there was something smelly about him.

The old NIH mole thru the back door switch a roo huh?
Pitch forks torches and shot guns. Trash every word burn every phrase!

Let the name of what is it again? Be striken from every obelisk?
Do not look upon him! Traitor to mankind.

Why you?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Or, has there ever been TWO or more deaths and SEVENTY FOUR or more hospital admissions, 2 or more in critical condition, in ANY single marathon event?

As I stated previously. It could be vaccination related, Covid related, or other factors. There is a lot more information needed. Do you have that info? I don't, therefore I can't speculate its one certain thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Liar!

Here's the joker who can't post a single piece of evidence to back up a one claim he's made. The only liar I see here, is you "pal"
again, PROVE where i'm lying! You can't and won't which I've shown multiple times

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Liar!

Please point out where I said I worked for the NIH (an american company?), your just like Ranyvine, a proven liar!
Now post where I've stated I work for the NIH, your crediabilty on this site is now a big zero percent....

edit on 31-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Hmm. A quick look shows this is an ultra marathon and these aren't the first deaths to occur. The rest are prior to covid.

You may need to find the cause of death of these athletes and compare them with the other 8 who died during the race before vaccinations.

8 prior deaths - since 1921...

But good try...

Keep trying to convince yourself, the cabal appreciates your loyalty...

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just remember that Jim Fixx, who was one of the people credited with creating the jogging craze, died of a heart attack.

The popular definition of "healthy" is mainly for aesthetics, not actual health.

When I was in the Navy I increased in size from the physical training associated with my job. Between Boot Camp, Aircrew School and Search and Rescue Swimmer training I went from 6 foot 165 lbs. to 6 foot, 234 lbs. In 1985 the Navy changed it's "body fat" standards. Because my chest, neck and waist measurements didn't add up according to their chart I was considered overweight.

As a result I was put on a program of extra Physical Training. Ashore it was no problem, on the ship was another issue. All I could do on ship was run and lift weights. I'm paying now for running on the steel deck, in a time before good athletic shoes were available trashing out my knees.

Before some of you make fools out of yourselves, calling me "fat boy" or some other BS, a guy I worked out with was forced out of the Navy because of the change in standards. Within a year of his being discharged, he finished in the top five in the Florida Division of the Mr. Universe contest. As for myself, when I was home on leave, I was introduced to Mike Webster of the Pittsburgh Steelers and he asked me who I played for.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Liar!

I'm still waiting for you to point out where I posted I worked for NIH.
Come on, your quick to post these lying threads that are far worse that the Mainstream Media for trying to cause panic and fear! Put not as quick to fix a lie you've posted!
Very poor indeed....

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well who do you work for?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join