It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins - Media Blames Trump For Vaccine As Vax Failures Become Apparent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, technically, Trump did Warp speed the vaccine which was done by being with sales tactics as evidence from Fauci and some people at the FDA who were pushing for the lessening of regulations. Is it Trump's fault for believing the lies of people who were supposed to be professional experts in the field. The only evidence that is deemed as applicable to anything is what the FDA believes is real.

But Yeah, Trump is somewhat responsible for being fooled and allowing the corrupt to do this. But Biden is even worse, his administration blasted anyone who did not believe in the lies they were telling which is much worse than what Trump did.

Right now I don't really care if anyone considers Trump guilty or not. The priority is admitting there's a problem. Once we can do that, we can figure the rest out later.

That is exactly right. Those who backed this flawed pandemic response and pushing of a not properly proven vaccine should not be allowed to cover it up that it is causing more problems than a vaccine should. These people are attacking those that are trying to warn people of possible problems with the vaccines.

Exactly, and we have people on here that are trying to create interference which prevents those who need to hear the information from hearing it.

"Durrrrr bitchute...hurrr Peer reviewed source isn't triple blind and signed off by fauci.... durrrr fact checker funded by Pfizer says it's misinfo..."

Lmfao this is the most superbly "don't look up" comment you've made yet.

"haha all these morons demanding legit, trustworthy, evidence-backed sources rather than random YouTube opinions and hearsay - derrr lol"

Can't make this up, you people are hilarious 🤣🤣

So YouTube censors anything that doesn't adhere to the gov / big pharma narrative while.bitchute allows all content allowing the user to decide for themselves. I'll take the free speech platform. You can go look at gov propaganda on YouTube and be a good little boy and watch CNN.

I'm literally calling out YouTube in my comment, but nice try 🤣

Don't know why it's so funny to you. It's actually all very sad and also sad you bought into the whole thing.

It reminds me of a bunch of people buying into some cringey band like nickleback being amazing because they saw it on the news. And no matter how much people try to convince them there is better bands they won't believe it because the mainstream media convinced them of it.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Today's headlines

Latest Covid Boosters Are Set to Roll Out Before Human Testing Is Completed

The FDA and vaccine makers say they are confident that shots targeting Omicron subvariants will work safely

Question really is how confident are you in Vaccine Makers and the FDA ?

How many more Sheep are going to get this one ?

edit on 8282022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

<< 1  2  3   >>

join