It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins - Media Blames Trump For Vaccine As Vax Failures Become Apparent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: xuenchen

No way. There's no way they could have produced a "safe and effective" shot in that amount of time

Hell it sometimes takes longer than that for me to perfect a new recipe in my kitchen.

Don't automatically assume the MSM is genuine either 😎

Don't get sucked in 😎

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

She was controlled opposition and fake concern as they knew the original VAX was real 😎

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If you fell for this and got the shot it's your own fault, the whole thing was obvious hype from the get go. Didn't Pelosi say what an exiting time this was back in in March of 2020?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeeh well , i think there was evil doiers on all directions , democratic medias were attacking against alternative treatment protocols etc . So it`s wrong media blame only Trump, the way i see it there is many truck loads of state heads, health officials, politicians , media figures, health experts that should all be locked to jail for what they done.

By just preventing people to get cheap effective treatment like ivermectin they have killed a lot people .

I am so sick of what all happened with all this 2 years

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, technically, Trump did Warp speed the vaccine which was done by being with sales tactics as evidence from Fauci and some people at the FDA who were pushing for the lessening of regulations. Is it Trump's fault for believing the lies of people who were supposed to be professional experts in the field. The only evidence that is deemed as applicable to anything is what the FDA believes is real.

But Yeah, Trump is somewhat responsible for being fooled and allowing the corrupt to do this. But Biden is even worse, his administration blasted anyone who did not believe in the lies they were telling which is much worse than what Trump did.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, technically, Trump did Warp speed the vaccine which was done by being with sales tactics as evidence from Fauci and some people at the FDA who were pushing for the lessening of regulations. Is it Trump's fault for believing the lies of people who were supposed to be professional experts in the field. The only evidence that is deemed as applicable to anything is what the FDA believes is real.

But Yeah, Trump is somewhat responsible for being fooled and allowing the corrupt to do this. But Biden is even worse, his administration blasted anyone who did not believe in the lies they were telling which is much worse than what Trump did.

Right now I don't really care if anyone considers Trump guilty or not. The priority is admitting there's a problem. Once we can do that, we can figure the rest out later.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Right now I don't really care if anyone considers Trump guilty or not. The priority is admitting there's a problem. Once we can do that, we can figure the rest out later.

That is exactly right. Those who backed this flawed pandemic response and pushing of a not properly proven vaccine should not be allowed to cover it up that it is causing more problems than a vaccine should. These people are attacking those that are trying to warn people of possible problems with the vaccines.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That is exactly right. Those who backed this flawed pandemic response and pushing of a not properly proven vaccine should not be allowed to cover it up that it is causing more problems than a vaccine should. These people are attacking those that are trying to warn people of possible problems with the vaccines.

Exactly, and we have people on here that are trying to create interference which prevents those who need to hear the information from hearing it.

"Durrrrr bitchute...hurrr Peer reviewed source isn't triple blind and signed off by fauci.... durrrr fact checker funded by Pfizer says it's misinfo..."
edit on 25-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: nugget1
If the vaccine had actually worked and saved lives the media wouldn't say a word-unless they could spin it to give Biden all the credit.

In my dream world political campaigning isn't based on slander, lies and half truths.

But then it would just be a room full of stupid, ugly minded people staring at each other.

And maybe, just maybe all the stupid people who vote would actually research the candidates and their record of representing the people.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The only reason Trump did "warp speed" is because that is what everyone wanted. Every country got it at the same "warp speed" so it really has nothing to do with Trump whatsoever.

Trump defunded the WHO (good idea). He pulled out of the CDC for listening to their information (GREAT idea), and he knew hydroxy worked.

People's opinion of Trump is about 90% from the media and they don't even know it.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I think that particular scenario would be better.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All of this was well planned, the first shot, the second the boosters. The fact that people thought they were taking a vaccine when it was a placebo. The whistleblower said that all the correct protocols in the trials failed under audit. But the concerns were ignored by management. Perhaps for money and new contracts, but wouldn't those at the top know the outcome already? they knew all the side effects, and that all came out when it was too late. They are planning for more pandemics, and still, they lining up. If it is a soft kill, the mandated health sector should fail first. Which will take down who knows how many more.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Whatever or not it actually worked why do the C19 vax need 5 or 6 boosters within the same year?
edit on 27-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Whatever or not it actually worked why do the C19 vax need 5 or 6 boosters within the same year?

Because wealthy people have a lifestyle to protect and that requires a lot more money with this nasty inflation trend.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Exactly, and we have people on here that are trying to create interference which prevents those who need to hear the information from hearing it.

"Durrrrr bitchute...hurrr Peer reviewed source isn't triple blind and signed off by fauci.... durrrr fact checker funded by Pfizer says it's misinfo..."

Lmfao this is the most superbly "don't look up" comment you've made yet.

"haha all these morons demanding legit, trustworthy, evidence-backed sources rather than random YouTube opinions and hearsay - derrr lol"

Can't make this up, you people are hilarious 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I think it is because the immune system starts recovering in most people in about three months. So they keep it supressed untill your gone.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

"haha all these morons demanding legit, trustworthy, evidence-backed sources rather than random YouTube opinions and hearsay - derrr lol"

So YouTube censors anything that doesn't adhere to the gov / big pharma narrative while.bitchute allows all content allowing the user to decide for themselves. I'll take the free speech platform. You can go look at gov propaganda on YouTube and be a good little boy and watch CNN.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Have you ever looked at Dr Raszek yt channel?
If not.....I think you would like it.

His channel is titled 'merogenomics'.

edit on 28-8-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

So YouTube censors anything that doesn't adhere to the gov / big pharma narrative while.bitchute allows all content allowing the user to decide for themselves. I'll take the free speech platform. You can go look at gov propaganda on YouTube and be a good little boy and watch CNN.

I'm literally calling out YouTube in my comment, but nice try 🤣

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

streamable.com...

Ironically the MSM were the original Anti-Vax conspiracy theorists pre-election.
People forget this because it only lasted for a month or so, but Trump seemingly agreed with the MSM at this time, recommending early preventive treatments, natural immunity etc

Then once Biden took office they swapped their stance to extreme Pro-Vax, we want mandates, we want to vaccinate children, we want to outcast all those from society who refuse the jab.

It was a big flip by the MSM,

While Trumps stance didn't turn to extremes about forcing anyone or coercing, he just seems to like praising the vaccine.

I'm greatful for all their lies and flip flopping because their game playing only managed to break trust and scare my family away from taking the shots.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join