It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins - Media Blames Trump For Vaccine As Vax Failures Become Apparent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I guess it's time to start wearing my T shirt I had made in Denver
again. Black shirt big red letters on the back.

It's all Trumps fault.

I've had a lot of fun with that one because I'm very ornery.

So I didn't get the clot because I didn't get the shot.

Guess I can't be a Trump supporter if not.

edit on 25-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Don't forget your booster shots this fall.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Desantis signed a bill in Florida that blocked victims from being able to sue health-care providers over covid-related treatments that caused injuries, deaths.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: HilterDayon

So president of US dont have knowledge that vaccines allways require long trials ....and considering president have many other people around to tell him information , i would expect someone would give him details .....

Fox News was also promoting vaccines...

Biden has been also promoting the clot shots..

So whole leadership failed , i dont believe they all failed to know, they do it because they were ordered to promote vaccines.

And same was the case in many other countrys also . This just shows how this puppet show works , leaders dont care if millions die , or get injured ..

There is no accident , the jabs are part of depopulation program . This all is done on purpose .

They put too much trust in pharma to do the right thing, and that would never happen. Having the vaccine available for the at risk population I can agree with, if they are informed it's experimental. I'm just curious how the dems will argue that the vaccine is dangerous because Trump pressured them to rush it, but then also square that up with the fact that all but 2 dems wanted to continue vaccine mandates even in 2021 and to this day they are still pushing it, even to young children. If Trump was supposed to know the vaccine would be unsafe if rushed, why did all the democrats want to force the population to receive it? Why did the government pay big pharma companies for millions of doses?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

MSM: Flowchart the public must follow:

Did I get sick from the jab?
- No: Congratulate Biden for keeping you safe from being in the 0.03% who went to the hospital for covid.
- Yes: Blame Trump for offering a voluntary, poorly tested, jab.

Did I get sick from covid?
- No. Congratulate Biden for doing a good job of trying to force the jab on everyone.
- Yes. Blame Trump for trying to do something about the situation that he had no control over (ie Covid), by offering a risky voluntary jab to people who wanted it because they thought covid would kill us all.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The moron has been crowing about how he made the "beautiful vaccine" in record time, instead of saying that he was lied to by the people around him and made the mistake of trusting them. He's still recommending that people get injected.

It'd serve him right. No pity here.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I believe the very early batches of TheVAX were genuine and the formulas were purposely altered in 2021. 😎

Easy to figure out😎

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Clearing beaurocratic red tape to allow the speedy development of the shots is what any president should have done.

Mistakenly trusting the big Pharma swamp creatures is where Trump went wrong.
Any rational person should have known not to trust the rushed shots purely on Pharma's track record.

That's why I didn't get vaxed, but many people succumbed to covid hysteria.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I was assured that the vaccine is good, completely apolitically, and that "The Science" approved these vaccines personally. I wonder how much pressure Trump put on the FDA, after he lost to Biden and left office, to make them vote against their advisory panel to approve the vaccine in children? It's going to be a real tough sell for anybody paying attention that all these policies and vaccines, which were pushed throughout the Western world, somehow fall on Trump.

The most vocal COVID vaccine proselytizers may be noticing small beads of sweat appearing on their upper lip and the twang of copper on their tongue.

Yes, boys and girls, they're positioning for a pivot on COVID vaccines if they're blaming Trump. They thank you for your service to "The Science", but there's a moving bus and they have an election to win. All this will do is create chaos. Chaos seems to be a fairly comfortable medium for Trump so he's got home court advantage.

I hope that we get some honest reporting now and the push for COVID vaccination ends soon.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Trump was playing 5D chess. He got all the libs to take a lethal injection voluntarily and the smart people didn't take the bait.
edit on 25-8-2022 by panoz77 because: added word

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
He was "very proud of his ultimate high tech nasanal swabs" too!
You know, since high tech is needed instead of every gd normal cotton test swab.
I'm sure he's our savior.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Trump was playing 5D chess. He got all the libs to take a lethal injection voluntarily and the smart people didn't take the bait.

Ha ha, hee, he!
Them and everyone in my family!!
They aren't even liberals....lol!
Suckers! Lol

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Works every time, 50% of the time.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameos
Desantis signed a bill in Florida that blocked victims from being able to sue health-care providers over covid-related treatments that caused injuries, deaths.

Not surprised. Dasatan been Trumps twitter theater wingman through the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Oh my goodness.....

All the tds idiots are the biggest proponents of the experimental jab!

These idiots took Trumps medicine, while the people they hate refused the shot regardless of who was behind it..

I only feel bad for the people who were coerced and are now humble enough to admit it may have been a mistake.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No way. There's no way they could have produced a "safe and effective" shot in that amount of time

Hell it sometimes takes longer than that for me to perfect a new recipe in my kitchen.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: xuenchen

No way. There's no way they could have produced a "safe and effective" shot in that amount of time

Hell it sometimes takes longer than that for me to perfect a new recipe in my kitchen.

They developed theVAX as they were developing the original Bio-Weapon and when they modified TheRONA, they modified the genuine VAX 😎 It was changed in 2021 to be less effective and possibly worse😎

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
He was "very proud of his ultimate high tech nasanal swabs" too!
You know, since high tech is needed instead of every gd normal cotton test swab.
I'm sure he's our savior.

The test tubes they put the swabs into cost more than the swabs 😎

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The cover up is always worse than the crime...

It should be pretty obvious as to what is really going on.

C19 is man made. This is what they are desperately trying to cover up. It is the largest man made disaster in history. The conspiracy is governments and bureaucracy trying to absolve themselves of any responsibility for the disaster.

This explains why the massive freak out and over reaction by governments over what effectively was a cold / flu... when they found out it leaked from lab, they had no idea how it would spread or the mortality.

The vaccines were developed in good faith to try to protect the populace. They had to do something, but had no idea of side effects, etc. They simply did not have time to go through proper channels.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Then, there's this ...

And she wasn't the only one. They all talked like this until they were on power.
:
edit on 2022 8 25 by incoserv because: typo

<< 1    3  4 >>

join