It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins - Media Blames Trump For Vaccine As Vax Failures Become Apparent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
We knew it would happen sooner or later, and Trump is the perfect fall guy. Even Alex Jones predicted this would happen. After orgasming over the Covid vaccines for the last year and a half Politico has crafted an article that both attacks hydroxychloroquine while also blaming trump for the accelerated timeline of the vaccine. You have to love the way ultra left Politico tries to bury the lead. First they attack some things that were demonized like hydroxychloroquine, then mention how Trumps admin manipulated the FDA, then slip in the real story at the end about how Trump would not allow vaccine safety data to be collected. And why would vaccine safety data matter at this point? They're still safe and effective right? Right?

This is the great pivot, but at this point those who responsible are not as important as what's being admitted. Admitting the problem is the first step in addressing it. The way I see it going down Is a slow and steady narrative shift and eventually Mr. Operation Warp Speed becomes the scapegoat.

The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesday by Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

The Democrats’ investigation also documents potential influence from former White House officials regarding the FDA’s decision to authorize convalescent plasma, and White House attempts to block the FDA from collecting additional safety data on Covid-19 vaccines in order to get them to the public before the 2020 presidential election.

Twitter Source

SOURCE

edit on 24-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Fortunately, Liberals obeyed Trump and ran out to get shot up and boosted.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If the vaccine had actually worked and saved lives the media wouldn't say a word-unless they could spin it to give Biden all the credit.

In my dream world political campaigning isn't based on slander, lies and half truths.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Fortunately, Liberals obeyed Trump and ran out to get shot up and boosted.

And even more fortunately, their attention span is very short with complex subjects.

"Biden told me to get all the boosters and I didn't die. I am to blame Trump for that, you say?"

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Every story needs a fallguy. I don't care who they blame, I just want the info out there. We can play blame games all day, and we will; but the info that you are blaming for needs to be disseminated.

Trumps dead and gone in politics, he will never win a second term; its time to start looking at the bigger picture other than being blinded by a cult of personality.

If you truly still believe in a president being the all-powerful, start looking for a new messiah.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Sounds like Operation Warp Speed wasn't just a cute meaningless name, like Democrats invent.

(i.e. Their "Inflation Reduction Act".)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How long will Biden keep forcing people in the military and other government agencies to be injected with these experimental drugs?

How long will it take for Biden to remove the "can't sue them" clause that protects pharmaceutical companies?

BTW...President Trump and his advisors knew Biden's Admin would turn to using "It's Trumps fault", as their distraction, like con-men do.

Source: truthsocial.com...

edit on 8/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If the vaccine had actually worked and saved lives the media wouldn't say a word-unless they could spin it to give Biden all the credit.

In my dream world political campaigning isn't based on slander, lies and half truths.

But then it would just be a room full of stupid, ugly minded people staring at each other.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sounds like Operation Warp Speed wasn't just a cute meaningless name, like Democrats invent.

(i.e. Their "Inflation Reduction Act".)

It's sad how little can be passed through our 50/50 senate isnt it?

That act itself is such a joke. Not just because it's by democrats, you can be liberal or moderate and still think that bill is weak. It really isn't doing #, and it was the only thing they could agree on to be able to pass something.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

Every story needs a fallguy. I don't care who they blame, I just want the info out there. We can play blame games all day, and we will; but the info that you are blaming for needs to be disseminated.

Trumps dead and gone in politics, he will never win a second term; its time to start looking at the bigger picture other than being blinded by a cult of personality.

If you truly still believe in a president being the all-powerful, start looking for a new messiah.

You really do have a point though. If the previous admin when the vaccinces rolled out was democrat and the current one republican, it'd be the last guys fault. Everything wrong when a president gets elected is always because of the previous one too.

I'm amazed that so many people haven't gotten passed the partisan BS by now and haven't taken.. a more neutral observational posture for lack of a better term (while still having their opinions on how things should be run).

Everyone wants to wear their "beliefs" on their sleeve and write so much crap bashing the other guy as if there were actually people reading it who are undecided or could be swayed to their "side".

Who are you even fighting for? You don't get paid for the imaginary cause bro. If you do it for the feelings from stars, people agreeing because they do on every post (because you vote the same way), at least admit it to yourself and see it for the self-gratifying hobby that it is.
edit on CDT02Thu, 25 Aug 2022 02:53:03 -050000000008b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

DONALD TRUMP: I came up with a vaccine-- with three vaccines. All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than 9 months. It was supposed to take 5 to 12 years. And we say--

Lmao. Moderna and Pfizer didn't do it, he did. It was his creation because of his project warp speed. He came up with 3 of them in 9 months.

They were very, very good.

DONALD TRUMP: Well, no, the vaccine worked, but some people aren't taking it. The ones-- the ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take their vaccine. But it's still their choice. And if you take the vaccine you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine.

edit on CDT03Thu, 25 Aug 2022 03:10:42 -050000000008b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Trump wanted to be remembered as the person who make all happen, no real clinical trials for the jabs , just push the shot to people ....

n a statement distributed Wednesday by his “communications team,” Trump said the following: “I hope everyone remembers when they’re getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful ‘shot’ for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!”

f you got a vaccine, Trump wants you to thank him

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I love this, the left is in a pickle.
If they blame Trump, they admit there is something wrong with the jabs.
If there is something wrong with the jabs brandon is guilty of still forcing them on people, despite knowing this.

Love it.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This is the point at which D.T. failed in his guardianship of his fellow Americans. His ego wrote a cheque that his knowledge couldn't cash. He behaved totally like a used-car salesman. He thought that he could stand on Fauci's "expert reputation" and pretend to be the great emperor in a crisis. He allowed himself to be pushed into making such a rash decision near the end of his term.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Gotta love this part:

The report also found evidence that Navarro and Hatfill had used a private email server for federal communications. The Department of Justice has sued Navarro get him to turn over other emails sent from his personal email

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

So president of US dont have knowledge that vaccines allways require long trials ....and considering president have many other people around to tell him information , i would expect someone would give him details .....

Fox News was also promoting vaccines...

Biden has been also promoting the clot shots..

So whole leadership failed , i dont believe they all failed to know, they do it because they were ordered to promote vaccines.

And same was the case in many other countrys also . This just shows how this puppet show works , leaders dont care if millions die , or get injured ..

There is no accident , the jabs are part of depopulation program . This all is done on purpose .

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Trump allowed himself to be fooled so yes it’s his fault. There are lots of people that were not fooled.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Trump allowed himself to be fooled so yes it’s his fault. There are lots of people that were not fooled.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
the article states that he did this to gain votes, but didn't the Pharma boys wait until the day after the elections to announce they had it?

Trump is guilty of being suckered into believing the Covid lies. He believed it was super deadly (based on information from his "science" team). So he did things that others said were impossible. I remember everyone laughing at him saying he would never get this done. Of course he didn't "DO" is himself, he did removed the red tape associated with all of this, which should have remained in hindsight.

I remember most here agreeing AT THE TIME, that old folks who were most likely to die from this should get the shot.

And if the "Science" team was actually interested in "Science", they would have tracked the success and failures of this, and if it was as bad as it looks that it is, they should have pulled it, rather than hid the failures.

But you can't have it both ways. If Trump is bad for allowing a bad shot, then the shot is bad and we are right. If the shot is still good, then Trump did you a solid. It has to be one or the other.
edit on 25-8-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join