It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover Unusual Toxic Components In mRNA Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Independent scientists using dark field microscopy, have identified strange unknown metallic structures within the Pfizer Corminaty mRNA vaccines. These structures have also been found in the blood of vaccinated individuals. The purpose of these objects is unknown but they should not be present in the vaccines as they are not listed as ingredients on the vial, and more investigation is needed. If you want to go down the rabbit hole even further, some of the scientists speculate that there is more to the strange structures than being toxic compounds, but rather technology that could self assemble somehow, and could be related to AI. Transhumanism anyone? Klaus?

A group of independent German scientists found toxic components—mostly metallic—in all the COVID vaccine samples they analyzed, “without exception” using modern medical and physical measuring techniques.

The group consists of 60 members, including physicians, physicists, chemists, microbiologists, and alternative health practitioners, supported by lawyers and psychologists.

The Working Group for COVID Vaccine Analysis says that some of the toxic elements found inside the AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Moderna vaccine vials were not listed in the ingredient lists from the manufacturers.

These substances, furthermore, “are visible under the dark-field microscope as distinctive and complex structures of different sizes, can only partially be explained as a result of crystallization or decomposition processes, [and] cannot be explained as contamination from the manufacturing process,” the researchers found.

The findings “build on the work of other researchers in the international community who have described similar findings, such as Dr. Young, Dr. Nagase, Dr. Botha, Dr. Flemming, Dr, Robert Wakeling, and Dr. Noak,” Dr. Janci Lindsay, Ph.D., a toxicologist not involved in the study, told The Epoch Times.

They did note that the results are preliminary and have not been published, but they are releasing the images as well as the chemical composition of the structures found within the vaccines. As mentioned, these findings were previously replicated by other doctors and scientists studying the vaccines composition. Could they also be related to the strange blood clots that aren't blood clots?

The following metallic elements were found in the vaccines:

Alkali metals: caesium (Cs), potassium (K)
Alkaline earth metals: calcium (Ca), barium (Ba)
transition metals: cobalt (Co), iron (Fe), chromium (Cr), titanium (Ti)
Rare earth metals: cerium (Ce), gadolinium (Gd)
Mining group/metal: aluminum (Al)
Carbon group: silicon (Si) (partly support material/slide)
Oxygen group: sulphur (S)

SOURCE
edit on 22-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Keep me away from their wicked needles.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Steve Kirsch says approximately 10,000 people are dying daily from the shots.
stevekirsch.substack.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

That picture on the lower right downright
gives me the creeps.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Per day you mean? He estimates 12 million total so far.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

That picture on the lower right downright
gives me the creeps.

Looks like a lizard to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
RNA and DNA are sets of instructions to assemble things in a certain way. I would guess they could possibly be active in combining things into a pattern.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Per day you mean? He estimates 12 million total so far.

Yes...per day. Thanks for clarifying.
A lot of the details are sketchy concerning his Twitter controversy, but I know for a fact he has challenged some of the vaccine endorsers to debate him publicly. They refused.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm glad there are independent researchers investigating the 'vaccines' but honestly wonder why it's taken them so long.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My dad went to Stanford to become a Bacteriologist. He is also Chemist, and a Microbiologist, among other things. He was Pro vaccine his whole life, until 2020, when he called my sisters and I and requested we not accept this injection. He said they were not following standards, nor safety procedures with the release of the mRNA shots. He said something is wrong. He was correct

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I have not read your source in it’s entirety yet bit i am curious to know if these results are replicated independently elsewhere or peer reviewed? I’m not throwing a jab out at you but curious if this discovery is repeated elsewhere independently.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Could be a isolated incident at those group of independent German scientists, could be material coming from the surroundings of the lab, or wrongful handling. Another group of independent scientist at another location should try and replicate the result.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I have not read your source in it’s entirety yet bit i am curious to know if these results are replicated independently elsewhere or peer reviewed? I’m not throwing a jab out at you but curious if this discovery is repeated elsewhere independently.

Nope. But that doesn't mean much these days. You should read the article, it's short and lots of pictures.

The scientists claim that their results have been cross-confirmed using the following measuring techniques: “Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDX), Mass Spectroscopy (MS), Inductively Coupled Plasma Analysis (ICP), Bright Field Microscopy (BFM), Dark Field Microscopy (DFM) and Live Blood Image Diagnostics, as well as analysis of images using Artificial Intelligence.”

The analysts explain that they have been cooperating with other groups in different countries that have been executing similar investigations and have obtained results consistent with their own.

“The results from our analysis of the vaccines can, consequently, be regarded as cross-validated,” the summary report of their findings states.

“It should be acknowledged of course that [German Working Group’s] work is described as ‘Preliminary Findings,’ not yet published in a peer-reviewed journal and that chain of custody as well as the identity of many of these scientists is unknown. However, in this heavily charged and censored climate when it comes to any challenges to the ‘safety and efficacy’ of the genetic vaccines, I myself can attest to the difficulties in conducting the basic research, much less publishing that same research in a peer-reviewed journal, in order to get at these questions as well as disseminate the findings,” Lindsay said.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

You've made one huge mistake in your OP, I assume because of your rampant desire to prove the vaccines are dangerous...

The picture you posted is actually captioned "Objects found in the blood of subjects"....

These are not objects found in the vaccine, but objects found in the blood of people that have been vaccinated...

This difference is hugely significant... I'm surprised you missed it...

Who's to say the items found were contained in the vaccine? They could have got into the bloodstream at any point in that persons life and by a huge variety of means...

This makes your post flawed I am afriad...

Regards.

PA

edit on 23-8-2022 by PerfectAnomoly because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

You had Pfizer which tried to hide their own documents for 55 years..

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I assume because of your rampant desire to prove the vaccines are dangerous...

I suppose after the 5th dose or 6th dose later this year how many times do the vaxed have to be vaxed within the same year?
edit on 23-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The guy right above me PerfectAnomoly beat me to it.

This is just more of the same same chasing ghosts and goblins. The claims made are that they are finding things in both blood and vaccines anomalous, they claim other scientists have been getting the same results, and then claim not published more or less for fear of something or other (while that is not exactly or openly said the village idiot and town drunk like myself can read between the lines)

If any of this were true in the slightest, this would be one of the biggest stories that happened during this covid bs.
edit on bTue, 23 Aug 2022 04:24:02 -050020223104America/ChicagoTue, 23 Aug 2022 04:24:02 -050008am8 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Who's to say the items found were contained in the vaccine?

Last year Japan did find stainless steel particles in covid vaccines

link
edit on 23-8-2022 by whiteblack because: Stay away from covid vax

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

Your full screen link is the brightest most racist whitest finest lightest
print I've ever immediately been blinded by for no reason. Good God man!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

It's highly unlikely any of it was even found in blood and far more likely to be contaminant from terrible lab practice.

If such things were detected in blood, they would have come up blood screenings and real labs instead of only homeopaths who call their kitchen/shed a sterile lab.

The original source of these claims was some mental who thought looking at these images and thinking happy thoughts would telepathically cure people.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join