It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

94 Fresh Graves In Small New Zealand Town Of 13,000 People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Too far away from me. Otherwise I would.a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: opethPA

Because in general the OP insists on using source like BitChute or Rumble as a foundation for their threads. Those sources very clearly cater to a specific type of content viewer.

Since the tag line for this site is supposed to be Deny Ignorance that applies to both sides of the equation and not just the perspectives that seem to dominate most posters here currently.

Yes, but have you asked yourself why the user resorts to BitChute?

Could it be that YouTube has culled so much content that they deem "misleading" or "nonfactual" that they have thrown out the baby with the bathwater?

I had to search very hard this afternoon for this video that I had originally watched on YouTube. At that time, search engines and YouTub's own content search listed this video very high in rankings for searching on the terms "London Real COVID-19"

Now, ignore the silly and nonsensical title of this video, as it was simply a random user uploading, "mirroring" the original London Real video because, wouldn't you know it, this video has suddenly disappeared (just like magic!) from the actual London Real account feed on YouTubr. AFAIK the person interviewed in the video makes no such claims of a "plandemic" or "depopulation agenda zOMG" ; he merely lays out facts concerning patent filings, financial audit trails about those involved in setting up the lab in Wuhan.

So I ask: why has this video been taken out of London Real's account feed, forcing unaffiliated random users to mirror it on /their/ YouTube account, or (GASP!) resort to mirroing it on bitchute?

This is, in its very essence, an exercise of "memory holing" data.

Over a video that, in my estimation, makes no outlandish claims, no sensational click bait assertions, really not anything conspiratorial, but presents information and reasonable interpretations of that information.

With all this in mind, I'm not really sure how one then decides to reflexively discard content that is hosted on Bitchute rather than YouTube when, it's pretty apparent now that YouTube is curating and gate keeping content to support certain narratives, and claiming (without really substantiating why) that all videos they strike down are "misinformation".

If YouTube was not acting as if it were running cover/carrying water for public figures/influencers of a particular philosophical/political persuasion, then in all likelihood there WOULD BE no Bitchute, but YouTube has gotten a little too twitchy with the censor button, so here we are.

Also, this video is not the lone instance where I've heard of YouTube censoring, taking down videos and issuing "strikes" to content creators. I can think of at least 4 channels I follow, pretty well known ones with tens to hundreds of thousands of subscribers that have complained recently of YouTube meddling with their content. Also, these are not generally conspiracy theory channels, rather ones dealing with paranormal themes and the others, financial themes.

So feel free to "shoot the messenger" (the streaming video service) rather than the message author (content creator) if you feel inclined. Me, I watch the whole video, maybe others from the same creator, and then make a determination on its credibility, with full context of the actual content, not who is hosting it. YouTube has put themselves in this situation by (politically) curating video content instead of just hosting it.

This is the kind of post that we need something more significant than a star function for, to be used maybe once a day or once a week.

Very well said.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Wasn't someone in that lived in the area suppose to comment here to give us the local perspective on the matter? Or, was this all a nothing sandwich?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They were murdered by anti vaxxers because they had proof that the vax was safe.

I use your link as my source.

My idea seems just as likely as yours and has an identical amount of evidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The sites moto used to be Deny Ignorance.

We're here to debunk fake stories like the ones that the OP tends to post. It makes the real conspiracies more alluring once the fake ones are out of the way.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

There's a comment here from a person named Ian Goldsmith, who claims to be from that area.

They are saying that these are old graves that have had to be refilled due soil loss caused by heavy rain causing them to sink.

Link

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Three in a row. You're busy.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

As are you.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Heavy rain would tend to fill any cavity.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There's a comment here from a person named Ian Goldsmith, who claims to be from that area.

They are saying that these are old graves that have had to be refilled due soil loss caused by heavy rain causing them to sink.

Link
< br />

Really? So they have to re dig the whole thing?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join