It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

94 Fresh Graves In Small New Zealand Town Of 13,000 People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well, for instance, if Lavrov told me it was going to be a fine dry day here, I'd be sure to take an umbrella with me.

And if a poster has a long established MO of searching for and posting any old Bitchute vid that feeds their agenda/bias (no matter how it is obviously misinformation) then I will generally take them with a large pinch of salt, too.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Here is an update from our friendly funeral director. Is he lying? if so why, but again you have to be the judge. He says that nine out of ten patients at the ER are jab recipients with problems and they are swamped.www.bitchute.com... If Lavrov told me it would be a fine day I would believe him. But in the end, it will be what it will be. Have you had your boosters yet?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

Alright....Some graveyards pre-dig plots prior them be sold/used for burial.

Pre-dug graves ?
Yeah , one day ahead of the burial .
Was that sarcasm ? (I ask in my best Sheldon style)

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Wow , just wow....

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The Oamaru district council has replied to the people taking the video.
The council says there are so many Graves because it was raining.
Nothing to see move along.

bitchute
edit on 22-8-2022 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Because in general the OP insists on using source like BitChute or Rumble as a foundation for their threads. Those sources very clearly cater to a specific type of content viewer.

Since the tag line for this site is supposed to be Deny Ignorance that applies to both sides of the equation and not just the perspectives that seem to dominate most posters here currently.

Yes, but have you asked yourself why the user resorts to BitChute?

Could it be that YouTube has culled so much content that they deem "misleading" or "nonfactual" that they have thrown out the baby with the bathwater?

I had to search very hard this afternoon for this video that I had originally watched on YouTube. At that time, search engines and YouTub's own content search listed this video very high in rankings for searching on the terms "London Real COVID-19"

Now, ignore the silly and nonsensical title of this video, as it was simply a random user uploading, "mirroring" the original London Real video because, wouldn't you know it, this video has suddenly disappeared (just like magic!) from the actual London Real account feed on YouTubr. AFAIK the person interviewed in the video makes no such claims of a "plandemic" or "depopulation agenda zOMG" ; he merely lays out facts concerning patent filings, financial audit trails about those involved in setting up the lab in Wuhan.

So I ask: why has this video been taken out of London Real's account feed, forcing unaffiliated random users to mirror it on /their/ YouTube account, or (GASP!) resort to mirroing it on bitchute?

This is, in its very essence, an exercise of "memory holing" data.

Over a video that, in my estimation, makes no outlandish claims, no sensational click bait assertions, really not anything conspiratorial, but presents information and reasonable interpretations of that information.

With all this in mind, I'm not really sure how one then decides to reflexively discard content that is hosted on Bitchute rather than YouTube when, it's pretty apparent now that YouTube is curating and gate keeping content to support certain narratives, and claiming (without really substantiating why) that all videos they strike down are "misinformation".

If YouTube was not acting as if it were running cover/carrying water for public figures/influencers of a particular philosophical/political persuasion, then in all likelihood there WOULD BE no Bitchute, but YouTube has gotten a little too twitchy with the censor button, so here we are.

Also, this video is not the lone instance where I've heard of YouTube censoring, taking down videos and issuing "strikes" to content creators. I can think of at least 4 channels I follow, pretty well known ones with tens to hundreds of thousands of subscribers that have complained recently of YouTube meddling with their content. Also, these are not generally conspiracy theory channels, rather ones dealing with paranormal themes and the others, financial themes.

So feel free to "shoot the messenger" (the streaming video service) rather than the message author (content creator) if you feel inclined. Me, I watch the whole video, maybe others from the same creator, and then make a determination on its credibility, with full context of the actual content, not who is hosting it. YouTube has put themselves in this situation by (politically) curating video content instead of just hosting it.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i just sent my friend the link,

he has heard about it.

he's in auckland.

he said the reason will come out soon.

that was just a few mins ago.

i sent him a link to this thread too.

maybe he'll join.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
100% accurate assessment, to my mind. Censorship created a void that was filled by other platforms.

Youtube picks and chooses content based on politics and political science, after all, they are a Google acquisition so censorship is par for the course. This leaves no option for upload of certain subjects other than Bitchute, Rumble etc. Plenty of good videos on those platforms because they didn't fit the Google narrative. Lot's of junk too, but there lots of junk on Youtube as well.

Personal discretion is advised and to me Deny Ignorance requires looking into any source, knowing you are of strong enough character to not be "influenced" as well as being flexible enough to change one's mind, if necessary, as more info becomes available.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
100% accurate assessment, to my mind. Censorship created a void that was filled by other platforms.

Youtube picks and chooses content based on politics and political science, after all, they are a Google acquisition so censorship is par for the course. This leaves no option for upload of certain subjects other than Bitchute, Rumble etc. Plenty of good videos on those platforms because they didn't fit the Google narrative. Lot's of junk too, but there lots of junk on Youtube as well.

Personal discretion is advised and to me Deny Ignorance requires looking into any source, knowing you are of strong enough character to not be "influenced" as well as being flexible enough to change one's mind, if necessary, as more info becomes available.

Spot on friend.

And while we're at it, let's not forget Google's (YouTube parent company) role in helping construct a censor-friendly search engine for the CCP.

Oh, but forgive me, don't look behind that curtain when it comes to YouTube. Really, trust us, if we (YouTube) deplatform content, it really really was naughty/fake, so you should always "trust us" and never NEVER get your videos from Bitchute (except in China, where Google has helped remove videos that the CCP deems unfit for the serfs to view)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Are any of those lots for sale? I'd like to be buried in New Zealand.

Face down so everyone in NZ can kiss my......

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Very good vid, it just about spells it all out. So why are these guys not being locked up it is quite clear they have a lot of questions to answer.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Because in general the OP insists on using source like BitChute or Rumble as a foundation for their threads.

Please identify your preferred platforms for ‘free speech’ that is not censored.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I live in NZ and have not heard of this. There is NO reason to predig that many graves, and I doubt that many peoiple keeled over in that short of a period to have those holes dug.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well, this doc thinks that if anyone says the all-cause death rates are caused by anything but the vaccine is a Moron.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I too live in Aotearoa, I have seen the Oamaru video, can't remember where I think it was on telegram.
That is way too many fresh graves to not be an oddity. a reply to: hiddenNZ

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
In all my grave digging experience we never predug a grave to sell to someone.

I think porky is making pies again today lol.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The only picky bit is if your digging a fresh grave next to one that has three in it. In those cases your digging down beside two graves to plant your cadaver. Sometimes walls collapse and other graves become exposed. Might take a little bit of skill but anyone who has done it once can usually replicate the process without taking very much longer then a grave in fresh ground.

a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Have you watched 'Goodbye Pork Pie' classic kiwi movie. a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Not yet, I soon will though

a reply to: Cloudbuster

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Here is an update from our friendly funeral director. Is he lying? if so why, but again you have to be the judge. He says that nine out of ten patients at the ER are jab recipients with problems and they are swamped.www.bitchute.com... If Lavrov told me it would be a fine day I would believe him. But in the end, it will be what it will be. Have you had your boosters yet?

No. Next?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I too live in Aotearoa, I have seen the Oamaru video, can't remember where I think it was on telegram.
That is way too many fresh graves to not be an oddity. a reply to: hiddenNZ

Can you drive there and check it out?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join