It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A relative feels her doctor betrayed her about the vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Smart people that don't want to be flagged on a government honeypot website keep those sorts of violent fantasies to themselves.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

People should let the courts handle the ones who went all following orders because they honestly were following the science. The ones who looked it in the face and kept on trucking along as shills for all this will have their day in court when we get there. Taking the law into your own hands can't happen or it will make it worse for correcting the problem. Being upset enough to do what is necessary to be fair so we nail the perps leading all this death by poisoning.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Sorry about your rash. You may have instantly developed a new food allergy, so may be worthwhile to investigate online, on how to approach figuring it out.

Begs the question, if you don't mind : why would a veteran of ATS since 2005, and the author of a thread where you mentioned losing faith is Science™ : take an Experimental™ Jibber-Jabber™ ?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The family.

But that would be after every other option is exhausted.

Ya can’t eat buttons.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

The battle for human souls has begun.

You aren't lion sorry
if it alters the DNA then
it perverts Gods name that is written there in.

Didn't learn anything from this.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
Changing our DNA sounds like an abomination to me!

I wonder what the Abomination of desolation Daniel speaks of could be if not an altered/cyborg type human?
When that abomination stands in God's Temple would be a day when all hell is about to get it's day.

The prophet Daniel referred to the abomination of desolation three times (9:27; 11:31; 12:11)

Matthew 24:15

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—.

Understand what? I think we will understand that one day. Maybe, when we are asked to do something that amounts to kissing the ring of this abomination of desolation.

The next verses says then those in Judea should flee and not even go back home to get a thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

abomination of desolation.

Creepy just the way it rolls off the tongue. I don't press to much
for information anymore. Remembering that God has said,
"All will be revealed" I try to stay focused on the day when all
the mystery of this life becomes knowledge in the next.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It's very similar with 'renewable' heating systems like ground source heat pumps. It starts with, 'This is going to work for 25 years and save you money'. When it costs more than the much simpler system you had before and breaks after five years they say, 'It's all experimental, the next ones will be better'. The smiling liar gets well paid for their actions.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The doctor's change in attitude reflects that now she realizes that the vaccines are NOT safe and effective and most likely quite dangerous. So she's being defensive and feeling guilty for offering bad advice and is probably angry that she brought harm to patients she was trying to help. Angry at the vaccine makers and her bosses as well. Suddenly she's feeling like a victim as well.
You know, doctors get $$$ to prescribe treatments and medicines and to participate in clinical studies. I had a work related injury and since insurance was going to cover it, I got crutches and a huge leg boot orthotic. Which was overkill. The best medicine was staying off it for two weeks. Which I had to fight for since the company didn't want to cover workmen's comp.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Doctors were paid a bonus for each jab given.
Now you know where that Covid money was spent.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Why did I take it?

Sinple. Because my job mandated it.

I'm a single income household, I tried to find another job, but at the time everyone was mandating the jab, and the job openings that weren't were few, and usually filled quickly.

So I had no choice, and took it under duress.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

It's very similar with 'renewable' heating systems like ground source heat pumps. It starts with, 'This is going to work for 25 years and save you money'. When it costs more than the much simpler system you had before and breaks after five years they say, 'It's all experimental, the next ones will be better'. The smiling liar gets well paid for their actions.

The geothermal works way better than the standard Heat Pump/AC. My dad got one 25 years ago and it still works great. 3000 ft2 house has 100$-150$ electric bills. I had one in a house we sold 10 years ago. I plan on having one in the next house we are going to build in a few years. The secret is to go with the newer buried water tank concept. All of these start heating your house when it is freezing outside with temps in the 50s on your unit. Then in summer when it is near or over 100 the unit is sitting in the 50's still. It is very cost efficient to put this in if you are building a new house.

edit on 20-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Doctors were paid a bonus for each jab given.
Now you know where that Covid money was spent.

Please, source that for newbees.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The picture will be very clear in a year from now.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

Sorry your cousin is not doing well.

This was a bit much though..

My cousin said "You assured me it was safe". The doctor snapped back at her: "You knew it was an experimental vaccine."

Yup. This post would be slightly more believable if not for that blatant and obvious lie.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Understood.

What an impossible choice to make, eh ?

Was personally willing to give it all up, to not take the poison.
But the mandates never came to my workplace.
So admittedly easy for me to say now.

Reason was because will not be participating, or encouraging The-Great-Reset™, other than continuing our current lifestyle.
Am expecting to lose privileges, opportunities, and abilities, in the coming years, as the noose tightens.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Axios

Sorry your cousin is not doing well.

This was a bit much though..

My cousin said "You assured me it was safe". The doctor snapped back at her: "You knew it was an experimental vaccine."

Yup. This post would be slightly more believable if not for that blatant and obvious lie.

CFH

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hope your Cuz regains her health. It wouldn’t surprise me if there is a coordinated effort , perhaps even a script of sorts, that the “administration” of medical offices and hospitals have mandated their doctors and staff follow. It’s pretty telling when this doc couldn’t look your cuz in the eye and falls back to a “ you knew it was experimental “ defense ! Maybe folks can’t sue big pharma, but they might be able to sue doctors/medical centers ?

Did this doc actually say to your cuz prior to jab it was experimental ? Was that in the same conversation she told your cuz it was very safe ? Why the need to shift the responsibility to the patient should have known ?

edit on 20-8-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Hope your Cuz regains her health. It wouldn’t surprise me if there is a coordinated effort , perhaps even a script of sorts, that the “administration” of medical offices and hospitals have mandated their doctors and staff follow. It’s pretty telling when this doc couldn’t look your cuz in the eye and falls back to a “ you knew it was experimental “ defense ! Maybe folks can’t sue big pharma, but they might be able to sue doctors/medical centers ?

Did this doc actually say to your cuz prior to jab it was experimental ? Was that in the same conversation she told your cuz it was very safe ? Why the need to shift the responsibility to the patient should have known ?

Because: if the doctor says, "Oh you were vaccine injured," and reports it, quite simply, he can be threatened with his job. SO many doctors who have simply filed a report have been relieved of their duties or licenses. Here in Ontario, the Ontario College of Physicians announced over a year ago that anyone speaking against the vaccine would have their license revoked. Those are big stakes for a lot of doctors.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I agree. I think the doctors are going off a script now. There are things they can and can't say.

I spoke with my cousin again. She said when she first expressed concerns about the vax, her doctor said the mRNA vaccines have been around for years, and they're completely safe.

I asked her again if the doctor was really that rude to her on her last visit. She said the doctor was rude and spoke to her like she was a child.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 20-8-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join