It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A relative feels her doctor betrayed her about the vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Women might be more social they like to chat a lot.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

edit on 19-8-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Smart people that don't want to be flagged on a government honeypot website keep those sorts of violent fantasies to themselves.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Independent research is how she could have known it was dangerous.

At the start when they mentioned a new vax technology of mrna shots I immediately started researching what the tech is, what the ingredients were and how the process worked.

As soon as i read the mrna trains the body to produce the spike protein itself as well as teach the body to fight spike protein i knew there would be significant problems for people. That process by definition is autoimmune disorder. So the "vax" is unstalling code that turns the body against itself.. how could that ever be safe? Not to mention how could it be safe to teach the body to start producing a "toxic sprike protein" that is the reason virus' can cause such illness. Not to mention the nanoparticles used to transport the synthetic mrna into the cells that are made of graphene. Graphene is the best method to infiltrate cells and easily cross blood brain barrier.

All of this info was gathered from cdc nih WebMD mayo clinic and many other "reputable" health care website and databases. The lipid nanoparticle being used has a disclaimer on the website of company that manufactures it saying "lab research only not for use in humans"

It was a fraud and killing/injuring countless people with no way to hold anyone accountable. Worst crime ever committed.

I pray ur cousin recovers fully and very soon. And her doctor reacted that way because her conscience is killing her because she harmed all of her patients and is trying to deflect the guilt.I hope we can find a way to prosecute those that perpetrated this evil plan on society and can get retribution for damages caused by greedy heartless and evil people that unleashed this poison on the population.

I

Reply to: Randyvine2

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: ColeYounger

Doctors are kind of like banks. We're brought up to almost implicitly trust them ... not a good idea.

Sorry to hear of your cousin's health problems. Best wishes to her for a swift and full recovery.

Cheers

Yes. They have conditioned us to 'trust and defer' to whatever certain 'title holding people' say. It started with a mass indoctrination of 'appeal to authority' which in turn removed an individuals own need to logically look at things.

Its effect was impressive with the vax rollout. Do not question it.. these much smarter and more capable people have already approved it. Anyone disagreeing must be a conspiracy nut because these are the very best and brightest minds telling you that it is perfectly safe.

I feel bad for your cousin and I can imagine that many others feel the same. I hope that if anything positive comes from all of this it will be the reduction of 'trust the authority, peasant!' In the majority of our citizens.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

People who don’t see this going on must live in a vacuum.

I don't think they're going to be able to ignore it much longer. My wife is a member of a concerned parents texting group that's been together since this whole vaccine mandate business started.

This text was posted yesterday:

"My daughter has a friend over who she has played club soccer with for 6 years. Her mom just left our house in tears after telling us that the daughter is no longer medically cleared to play sports. She’s started having heart issues after the 3rd shot. My husband told her that none of our family had received a single shot nor would we ever and her mouth just hit the ground. Makes me so mad and sick to my stomach for these people just waking up….the regret and remorse these people will have and are having. "

I'm afraid this is only the beginning.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Smart people that don't want to be flagged on a government honeypot website keep those sorts of violent fantasies to themselves.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Ain't that the truth.

Also the unfortunate truth is the fact that those inclined to behave in such a way are the ones infact who presented their kids to the doctor for said vaccination.......without at least waiting sufficient time to see population reactions to vaccination.

Unfortunate OP story about the cousin but the fact still remains- she didn't want it but inability to face material loss outweighed her spiritual insight. Guess that is why greed is one of the deadly sins.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I don't think they're going to be able to ignore it much longer. My wife is a member of a concerned parents texting group that's been together since this whole vaccine mandate business started.

This text was posted yesterday:

"My daughter has a friend over who she has played club soccer with for 6 years. Her mom just left our house in tears after telling us that the daughter is no longer medically cleared to play sports. She’s started having heart issues after the 3rd shot. My husband told her that none of our family had received a single shot nor would we ever and her mouth just hit the ground. Makes me so mad and sick to my stomach for these people just waking up….the regret and remorse these people will have and are having. "

If you look at just the people on ATS anecdotal accounts, I've seen over 100 at this point. It's going to get worse since a lot of the issues take 2 years to manifest. Cancer already skyrocketed but could get way worse as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You better believe it's only the beginning, they will just shift blame as always but be advised this was all pre thought out, all of it, it is all going EXACTLY to plan whatever that plan is.

I think the vaccinations are a double edged sword for the organisers, firstly vaccinations kill the weak either in the short or longer term and secondly vaccinations protect the usable compliant from the real virus about to be unleashed as part of the spiritual war about to ensue.

The battle for human souls has begun.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Unfortunate OP story about the cousin but the fact still remains- she didn't want it but inability to face material loss outweighed her spiritual insight. Guess that is why greed is one of the deadly sins

Inability to face material loss outweighed her spiritual insight?

No. It's a matter of living in the real world. She has obligations and responsibilities.
She made the decision to continue her job, thereby providing security for those that depend on her.
She made a sacrifice for her children. I guess you somehow equate that with greed.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Unfortunate OP story about the cousin but the fact still remains- she didn't want it but inability to face material loss outweighed her spiritual insight. Guess that is why greed is one of the deadly sins

No. It's a matter of living in the real world. She has obligations and responsibilities.
She made the decision to continue her job, thereby providing security for those that depend on her.
She made a sacrifice for her children. I guess you somehow equate that with greed.

Really?????

No denying here its about living in the real world.....or physical world to the wider thinkers.

With the unsurprising kind of tunnel vision you just expressed you really must be in great bliss........Fortunately all things considered i don't have the luxury of living in denial.

I would endure and endulge in explanation but in reality it's just a waste of effort, I've lead many horses to water but majority simply won't drink. Just like vaccine versus job it is simply their choice.

You really can't see how choosing an income and way of life over your soul screaming no is greed?????????? That's truly a pity.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Really?????

No denying here its about living in the real world.....or physical world to the wider thinkers.

With the unsurprising kind of tunnel vision you just expressed you really must be in great bliss........Fortunately all things considered i don't have the luxury of living in denial.

I would endure and endulge in explanation but in reality it's just a waste of effort, I've lead many horses to water but majority simply won't drink. Just like vaccine versus job it is simply their choice.

You really can't see how choosing an income and way of life over your soul screaming no is greed?????????? That's truly a pity.

A bit defensive, aren't we?

I find it hilarious that you claim to be espousing some lofty, high ideals and "spiritual insight", then insult and grossly mischaracterize two total strangers. You don't know anything about me or my cousin. Zip, zero.
Yet you accuse me of having 'tunnel-vision', and then go on to assume a great deal about me. You then state that you won't waste your time trying to explain this "income vs. soul" cosmic interplay that you so wisely understand, but I'm too ignorant to grasp.

Absolutely classic!

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Isn't it interesting that many people will hyper focus on the ingredients label of something they might eat, but slept-walked through multiple shots of an experimental vaccine?

And unquestionably drag their carefully fed children in to be shot up with it as well?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

" In all honesty the doctor was probably working with the best information that she had directly from the US Government."

Do you think Maybe that Doctor should have Reasoned that what they had Learned in Medical School about " Viruses and Vaccines " could be More Enlightening concerning their Recommended Treatments to their Patients other than Relying on a Government Bureaucracy that is Suspect at Best in their Own Recommended Advice to the Medical Community ?

edit on 19-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: htxhardheads
Independent research is how she could have known it was dangerous.

At the start when they mentioned a new vax technology of mrna shots I immediately started researching what the tech is, what the ingredients were and how the process worked.

As soon as i read the mrna trains the body to produce the spike protein itself as well as teach the body to fight spike protein i knew there would be significant problems for people. That process by definition is autoimmune disorder. So the "vax" is unstalling code that turns the body against itself.. how could that ever be safe? Not to mention how could it be safe to teach the body to start producing a "toxic sprike protein" that is the reason virus' can cause such illness. Not to mention the nanoparticles used to transport the synthetic mrna into the cells that are made of graphene. Graphene is the best method to infiltrate cells and easily cross blood brain barrier.

All of this info was gathered from cdc nih WebMD mayo clinic and many other "reputable" health care website and databases. The lipid nanoparticle being used has a disclaimer on the website of company that manufactures it saying "lab research only not for use in humans"

It was a fraud and killing/injuring countless people with no way to hold anyone accountable. Worst crime ever committed.

I pray ur cousin recovers fully and very soon. And her doctor reacted that way because her conscience is killing her because she harmed all of her patients and is trying to deflect the guilt.I hope we can find a way to prosecute those that perpetrated this evil plan on society and can get retribution for damages caused by greedy heartless and evil people that unleashed this poison on the population.

I

Reply to: Randyvine2

I feel like she knew all along because every doctor that I'm friends with but not my provider or chemist/pharmacist friends have all said the exact same thing. It's an experimental shot that was rushed out when they take years to come out there's bound to be problems and it's been tested on the public. This is just common sense you don't even have to research anything. When she stated that they (the gov) would never release it unless it was safe was pretty ignorant of her.

Everyone knows that medicine goes through various types of testing, sometimes never releasing and take years. having blind faith in government releasing an experimental medicine that was rushed out in six months is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that.

She's not the only one.

I developed a weird "allergy" after the JJ shot.

It goes like this, if I wear my pants for more than 8 hours, I get hives all over my waist.

Started happening a week and a half after the shot.

I've tried different detergents, different fabric softeners, different fabrics, nothing helps. the pressure of the waist band and belt eventually causes contact dermatitis and hives. Dr says "Nothing you can do, it should eventually go away" Yeah....it was October 2021 when I got the shot. Been a year, aint going away

Added bonus, I got a not mild case of COVID last month. Yay!! 6 days without eating....woohoo!!

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yep! Everyone has their own set of circumstances.

My wife and I agreed that if push came to shove that I would be the one to get the jab and be the source of income.

My immune system is in better shape than hers.

Fortunately it hasn’t come to that. Yet.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

I’d never give medical advice but what I had recurring on my hands when I wore gloves sounds very similar.

Doc tried all kinds of things with no luck.

I went on line and started digging and it seemed to be fungal of some kind. I got some Canesten and rubbed it on my hands a few times a day for a couple of days and it never came back.

No idea what it was.

All the best.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yep! Everyone has their own set of circumstances.

My wife and I agreed that if push came to shove that I would be the one to get the jab and be the source of income.

My immune system is in better shape than hers.

Fortunately it hasn’t come to that. Yet.

So you're going to risk death, for what?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

originally posted by: Zenchuck
a reply to: anonentity

The story was always that the mRNA would protect the vulnerable. That was the propaganda.

The real truth - as shown in real science. This article from NEJM, for example

NEJM article shows the vaccinated were more contagious

"A Lie Is Halfway Round the World Before the Truth Has Got Its Boots On"

People lost their jobs and were excluded from society for getting this right. This world is pretty nuts.

If the narrative was you need to protect the vulnerable, why wasn't that the case with the yearly flu shot?

Probably cause it doesn't work either. They never ever get the right strain in my recollection. I quit taking them years ago when I realized that, and I also recall getting sick for three days after the shot with a sore arm. Might as well get the flu if that is how it is going to be. I stopped it.

edit on 19-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join