It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 percent Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think that is the reason they are keeping him in the basement until they can get rid of him, the man is now a liability for the democrats.

I wonder if they'll ever let him back out of the basement...or they'll just bump him off there.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

We may be getting a double for now on, I believe it, I think our government is capable of horrific things, we know they lie to us all the time, soo why not lie to us about the senile dementia president, if he dies from covid we will never know, maybe will keep him frozen for when the time is right.

The way things are done these days with technology nobody will ever know if the person in the TV is real or not, neither a well make up double.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Everything will have to happen BEFORE Dems lose the House and Pelosi loses her position as Majority leader.

With Nancy warming up in the batter's box right now...Kamala will need to be removed at precisely the right time.

Lots of behind-the-stage management taking place to put Pelosi in the Oval Office without an election by January.

It's her time.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Nobody is going to want that alcoholic, drug user hag, she went to Taiwan to protect her 90b investment at the expenses of the taxpayer, people know this, she is a deceiving biatch.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

10,000 percent Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines

Didn't trump get the jab?

www.foxnews.com...

uh oh....

www.the-sun.com...
edit on 4-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think that is the reason they are keeping him in the basement until they can get rid of him, the man is now a liability for the democrats.

I wonder if they'll ever let him back out of the basement...or they'll just bump him off there.

Biden Moved to "Isolation".

www.marketwatch.com... cdc-guidelines-11659537252

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Nobody is going to want that alcoholic, drug user hag, she went to Taiwan to protect her 90b investment at the expenses of the taxpayer, people know this, she is a deceiving biatch.

She's been planning this for years.
It's the only way she can be President without having to win an election.

Watch how it all plays out.
Just like Hillary, she thinks she deserves the WH.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

If this alcoholic, drug addict hag gets to be president, we truly had lost our nation, we will never be look at by the rest of the world as a nation to be an example of anything but corruption.

Because that is what US will become, the most corrupted nation in the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden Moved to "Isolation".

www.marketwatch.com... cdc-guidelines-11659537252

Won't be long now.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I seen this news story earlier and read it, now is been taken from the MSN main page, wonder why?, I think we the American voters and American people should demand what in the hell is going on with the senile dementia biden and we should never allow any of the communist piece of crap to become president in his place.

Something is very dangerous is going on in our nation right now, but Republicans are not doing a darn thing about it either.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Kamala steps down...or something.
Pelosi resigns before she loses the Majority to become VP.
Joe gets a tiny bubble in his basement.
Pelosi becomes POTUS.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Lol, nope.

a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Maybe the Black Oil show-cased in X-Files crawled up his nose and gave him the big C.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Scrubbed but archived:
web.archive.org...://www.marketwatch.com/story/bidens-isolation-under-white-house-protocols-requires-a-negative-test-bef ore-in-person-work-thats-stricter-than-the-cdc-guidelines-11659537252

www.marketwatch.com... t-before-in-person-work-thats-stricter-than-the-cdc-guidelines-11659537252" target="_blank" class="postlink">wayback machine

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

I see your point and accept it. But I also must acknowledge the precedent of news media grasping one astounding fact to report at the expense of other more benign data. There may be one group, one specific criteria, that has experienced a 10,000% increase. That is headline making news. The rest of the data is likely not as banner worthy. I don't hold the OP responsible for just reporting the find.

I think in the final analysis the popular media is more likely to cherry pick data from scientific reports for sensational headlines than people here at ATS. I have started threads here that I had researched at least to some degree and found enough reason to suspect they were true. Even still, others found reason to find fault and argued vehemently against the allegations. That is the nature of debate. But I always caution against mistaking automatic gainsaying for debate. One is a knee-jerk response to a given stimuli, the other is a calculated and well considered response to an opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Everything will have to happen BEFORE Dems lose the House and Pelosi loses her position as Majority leader.

Not going to happen. The democrats are too unconcerned about elections. Yeah, there is some fluff floating around claiming they are, but watch their actions, not their words. Used to be they were scared to death about pissing off the American public when voting to take the peoples' guns away. Why the change now? Because they know they can cheat elections and get away with it. They know they are no longer accountable to their constituents. They are only accountable to the people who pad the PAKs and count the votes.

Expect blinding "miracles" to happen during midterms. They won't lose the House and they won't lose the Senate because of "miraculous upsets" and "magic turnarounds" at the polls. Seriously, what is there to stop them from doing the same thing that happened in the 2020 elections? Why, nothing at all. What has changed to prevent it? Why, nothing at all. They have solid proof that there will be no penalties whatsoever afterwards, so why wouldn't they do the same thing? Seriously, name one agency or group of people, in the USA, much less the entire world, that will stop it from happening when the democrats pull all the same strings again ti get what they want. IMHO, of course.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Is this where the private corporations that program and run the voting machines keep their puppets in power.? It's the ultimate play where nobody votes for them but they always get in, after all, it's not who votes but who counts the votes.

(post by HezekiahJosiah54 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by HezekiahJosiah54 removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join